Which Party Is Out Of Touch?

To answer the question of the thread.The one party demopublican/reprocrat party is out of touch.Its ONE PARTY SYSTEM designed to look like two parties so the sheople think they have a choice which is they they need to be referred to as the demopublicans and reprocrats.

If Bush and Obama were so different,why has obama not only continued his policys,but has expanded them and gone around hugging each other when he got elected? If obama was for the people,he woulddnt have gone anywhere near him and he would have given him the middle finger only just like Bush,he has lied about everything he said he was going to do while in office.

Which Party is Out of Touch?

Well, I'd ask "what do "the people" want? What do the polls say? Which party is more likely to support what "the people" want?

you are going to say the Democrats....i say they will too....as long as there is something in it for them...otherwise you get how they are with you....but it never seems to get done....

Which Party Is Out Of Touch?

The GOP – no doubt.

The 2010 and 2012 elections are evidence of that.

And the GOP is growing even more out of touch with its gerrymandered congressional redoubts.

yea like you are credible.......one of the most Far Left posters here telling us the Republicans are out of touch...take your fucking head out of your parties ass Jones ....you might see that your wonderful party aint any better....

Well, I'd ask "what do "the people" want? What do the polls say? Which party is more likely to support what "the people" want?

you are going to say the Democrats....i say they will too....as long as there is something in it for them...otherwise you get how they are with you....but it never seems to get done....

I didn't say, I asked. What do people want, who has tried to accomplish what they want and who hasn't?

What are the reasons people vote for each party?

People vote for the Democrat party because they want entitlements.

People vote for the Republican party because the country needs the change that the Republican party can give them, cutting spending and lowering the deficit.

So which party is out of touch? The Democrats are so self centered they do not see the big picture of the needs of the country. The Republicans see balancing the budget and lowering the deficit is the answer to the problems.

I didn't say, I asked. What do people want, who has tried to accomplish what they want and who hasn't?

like you dont mean the Democrats?.....right?....come on Wytch this is Harry your talking too.....and like i said....they will tell you they tried....if they get something out of it....they will do...

Fairly certain that's what we were already talking about . . . unless by "the people" you mean "the stupidest, laziest 5% of the population, and all the Democrats in Washington".

People vote for the Republican party because the country needs the change that the Republican party can give them, cutting spending and lowering the deficit.

So which party is out of touch? The Democrats are so self centered they do not see the big picture of the needs of the country. The Republicans see balancing the budget and lowering the deficit is the answer to the problems.

Really?

Which Republican President left office with a lower deficit than what they inherited?

both parties are out of it. I shall not be voting again for a long time. All I know is that the middle class is slowly being taken down and both parties are to blame. America is becoming and has been changing into a plutocracy since the early 80's. Those who cry and whine that class warfare is bad are those that are clamoring for the middle class to be gone.

Both parties have rigged the system in order to keep stray voices from being heard. Over the last 100 years they have diligently ensured the extent of their reach.

Both parties must be done away with, and the linear political spectrum Americans have been embroiled into thinking with it. Our modern times call for modern politics, with up to date policies that ensure the basic rights granted in the constitution.

There is the magic solution which is going to be very hard: protect entitlements (SS and medicare are paid for by taxpayers); lowering the deficit.

Begin with the military industrial complex.

Forum List

Back