Democrats losing support among men due to 'preachy females'

"Preachy" is just the polite way of saying: The Holier than thou, lecturing, guilt tripping, emotionally blackmail laden, shrill, "I know better than you," for the greater good, rantings of a hysterical angry person who has made has made poor life choices and decides that being a victim and lashing out at any one who disagrees with them or made a different choice is the best course of action. Why look at how feminism has failed women as a whole when you can scream, yell and blame the white man for something.

The Baby Boomer women who do this are the worst offenders. They are a bunch of spoiled entitled brats who have decided that since they burned their bras in the '60's that their children and grandchildren ( or any other tax payers children and grandchildren) are going to subsidize them until they are six feet under.

PREACH.

• James Carville told the Times that "preachy females" have chased some men from the Democratic Party.
  • "The message is too feminine," he told Times columnist Maureen Dowd.
  • Carville is particularly worried about voting trends among Black men, who could decide the election.
"A suspicion of mine is that there are too many preachy females" influencing the party's direction, Carville told Dowd.

"'Don't drink beer. Don't watch football. Don't eat hamburgers. This is not good for you,'" he said, describing a sort of condescension he believes has turned away some male voters from the Democratic Party.

Carville sure seems to come out from under his rock every 4 years. Is he suggesting Democrats have a bunch of "preachy females"?

MSN
Mother nature lives.

"Preachy" is just the polite way of saying: The Holier than thou, lecturing, guilt tripping, emotionally blackmail laden, shrill, "I know better than you," for the greater good, rantings of a hysterical angry person who has made has made poor life choices and decides that being a victim and lashing out at any one who disagrees with them or made a different choice is the best course of action. Why look at how feminism has failed women as a whole when you can scream, yell and blame the white man for something.

The Baby Boomer women who do this are the worst offenders. They are a bunch of spoiled entitled brats who have decided that since they burned their bras in the '60's that their children and grandchildren ( or any other tax payers children and grandchildren) are going to subsidize them until they are six feet under.

Thank you for mansplaining feminism for us. It's always fun to read the rantings of misogynist assholes who don't have the first clue about women in general or feminism in particular

You're complete fucking idiot.

Preachy Democrat women?

bidenwomensupporterscjcjsdgcjc2.jpg

Thank you for mansplaining feminism for us. It's always fun to read the rantings of misogynist assholes who don't have the first clue about women in general or feminism in particular

You're complete fucking idiot.
THIS IS WHAT A FEMISNST LOOKS LIKE!
death-becomes-her-goldie-hawn.gif

• James Carville told the Times that "preachy females" have chased some men from the Democratic Party.
  • Carville is particularly worried about voting trends among Black men, who could decide the election.
"A suspicion of mine is that there are too many preachy females" influencing the party's direction, Carville told Dowd.

"'Don't drink beer. Don't watch football. Don't eat hamburgers. This is not good for you,'" he said, describing a sort of condescension he believes has turned away some male voters from the Democratic Party.

Carville sure seems to come out from under his rock every 4 years. Is he suggesting Democrats have a bunch of "preachy females"?

MSN
He's sounding more Republican I would say. Keeping the ladies in line, beer, burgers, football games. Come on over James. Leave your 'wet work' to the far-left-Marxist, Democrats.

That's a problem with a lot of fields of today's society that is focusing on the wrong things.

Businesses, politics, medical and so on are focusing squarely on women and non whites. Non of those fields should have anything to do with gender, skin color, or sexuality.

If you're a politician your one and only job is to be there for America and Americans in whatever scope your position allows. Not focus on single groups of people. It doesn't matter if you're a straight white man or a lesbo black woman, you should get the job if you're qualified for it and your only goal is to serve the people your supposed to in a overall sense.

No one wants a leader that is only focused on the fact they have tits, a leader that only support those that have tits, chastise anyone without tits and so on. A leader is supposed to be there for the greater good, not their own good or the good of the ones they like.

I've had women bosses that were fine. All they cared about was getting the job done and doing it correctly. And I've had absolute shit women bosses that always focused on how they were women. A boss, a leader, a politician should never individualize themselves or others because they are there to do a job that goes beyond sub groups.

And deep down, men by their very nature don't like to be preached at by women. Men are natural leaders, that's why the world for thousands of years grew and evolved and progressed because men were in charge. Everything we have today is because men lead and built.

Like Tulsi gabbard is a politician and a leader I can get behind because she is strong, smart and because she isn't a modern feminist who's only goal is to be "pro woman". She puts her job and her country first.

MSN
I have to admit, Carville has hit the nail on the head. The party's wokeness and preaching has gone totally out of control like a nuclear meltdown.

For once that idiot Carville is right.

when he says this

Democrats losing support among men due to 'preachy females'​

MSN
And what are Carville's awful women guilty of? Burning taters? Ugh. I think Mr. Carville likes to yap a lot of nonsense when the truth displeases his party affiliations. Thank goodness he's a Demmie. <giggle>

MSN
The numbers in MI are in the margin of error and shrinking, "Some men" is probably thirteen.

Forum List

Back