Democrats losing support among men due to 'preachy females'

The "voice" isn't telling you what to do - but is giving you directional ASSISTANCE as to how to reach your desired destination and even "informs" you, about breaking e.g. speed limits.
And any person is free to ignore that directional ASSISTANCE and driving information. - later don't complain.
Jesus, Francis.
Lighten up dude, it was a joke.

tumblr_f81154f8637d936ca67fbb05b4a204e5_47ec65a1_640.jpg

Hmmm, well, who wants to stand their ground with a "preachy female"?
I do, any time any day, if I find a request to be inappropriate - it's a common part of a "married live" or living together.
Only Trump and his crowd propagate a dictatorial relationship that needs to be dominated by males - due to conservative religious roots.
Next, you're suggesting the "preachy females" are Repubs and chasing the men away from the Dems?
No - I only stated that men who can't stand their ground towards a female via reasoning, are most likely Republicans.

I do, any time any day, if I find a request to be inappropriate - it's a common part of a "married live" or living together.
Only Trump and his crowd propagate a dictatorial relationship that needs to be dominated by males - due to conservative religious roots.
We were a better country when society was clearly dominated by males.

Jesus, Francis.
Lighten up dude, it was a joke.
I am well aware - but you need to be careful to not additionally make those MAGA males, to feel even more insecure then they are already.
They even believe that a male gay isn't a male, but some alien.

Carville's statement brings to my mind how the parties flipped ideologies back during the Great Depression under FDR. I've read that back in the 1928 presidential race Hoover won endorsement by the National Women's Party for his endorsement of the 1923 Equal Rights Amendment which Democrat candidate Alfred Smith opposed.

...both Democratic and Republican platforms called for lower taxes, restriction of immigration, regulation of the emerging radio broadcasting industry, enforcement of Prohibition, and the continuation of the prosperity...

"Preachy" is just the polite way of saying: The Holier than thou, lecturing, guilt tripping, emotionally blackmail laden, shrill, "I know better than you," for the greater good, rantings of a hysterical angry person who has made has made poor life choices and decides that being a victim and lashing out at any one who disagrees with them or made a different choice is the best course of action. Why look at how feminism has failed women as a whole when you can scream, yell and blame the white man for something.

The Baby Boomer women who do this are the worst offenders. They are a bunch of spoiled entitled brats who have decided that since they burned their bras in the '60's that their children and grandchildren ( or any other tax payers children and grandchildren) are going to subsidize them until they are six feet under.

We were a better country when society was clearly dominated by males.
No - since families and men have always been dominated/influenced by their mothers and wives.
It's just that males took the "right" to solely "represent" society. Which BTW has drastically changed in the past 150 years. In which cave have you spend your last 150 years?

Fcow.jpg

Forum List

Back