Which "Insurrection" Was Worse?

Which "Insurrection" Was Worse?

• Total voters

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Curious what people think. We had the Congressional baseball shooting on June 14, 2017 where Republicans were actually shot by a deranged Bernie Sanders fan, putting our democracy at risk, and we had the January 6, 2021 incident this year where protesters supporting Trump were attempting to stop the democratic process of elections and possibly more, although the more never actually really happened and the election did wind up being certified anyway, despite the riot. I'm assuming most people know the facts of January 6th but I'm posting a link to the Congressional shooting as it was four years ago. One could argue that Bernie instigated the June 2017 "insurrection" and Trump instigated the January 2021 "insurrection". Cast your vote. Which one was worse?

Curious what people think. We had the Congressional baseball shooting on June 14, 2017 where Republicans were actually shot by a deranged Bernie Sanders fan, putting our democracy at risk, and we had the January 6, 2021 incident this year where protesters supporting Trump were attempting to stop the democratic process of elections and possibly more, although the more never actually really happened and the election did wind up being certified anyway, despite the riot. I'm assuming most people know the facts of January 6th but I'm posting a link to the Congressional shooting as it was four years ago. One could argue that Bernie instigated the June 2017 "insurrection" and Trump instigated the January 2021 "insurrection". Cast your vote. Which one was worse?

Both were bad.......but one is an insurrection and the other is not......but I understand the need for fragile minded cucks like yourself to desperately both sides Jan 6th......

Care to tell me what speech or political event occured the day before or the day of this supposed June 14th insurrection that sparked a gunman to shoot congress members?? Did any elected members of Congress refer to the shooter as a hero or a patriot??

Here are 2 similarities I found tho......the attack in 2017 involved 2 black Capitol police officers risking their life to protect Congressional members.....and nobody attacked them over it...or demonized them....
images.jpg

The Jan 6th attack also involved 2 black capitol police officers who risked their lives to protect Congressional members...yet the same people trying to both sides Jan 6th are the same ones attacking and demonizing those officers.....funny how that works...

Eugene_Goodman_c0-77-900-601_s885x516.jpgimages.jpg

Jan 6th was the worst event to happen in history.
More people died than ever died in any war.
It made the Rape of Najing, the nuking of Hiroshima, and Nagasaki look like a Disney cartoon.
It was so horrific that Nancy Pelosi's tattooed, nose-ring wearing rent-a-cops cannot talk aboot it without bursting into tears.

Both were bad.......but one is an insurrection and the other is not......but I understand the need for fragile minded cucks like yourself to desperately both sides Jan 6th......

Care to tell me what speech or political event occured the day before or the day of this supposed June 14th insurrection that sparked a gunman to shoot congress members?? Did any elected members of Congress refer to the shooter as a hero or a patriot??

Here are 2 similarities I found tho......the attack in 2017 involved 2 black Capitol police officers risking their life to protect Congressional members.....and nobody attacked them over it...or demonized them....
View attachment 525079

The Jan 6th attack also involved 2 black capitol police officers who risked their lives to protect Congressional members...yet the same people trying to both sides Jan 6th are the same ones attacking and demonizing those officers.....funny how that works...

View attachment 525080View attachment 525081
One Republicans were shot, attacking our very democracy. The other, nothing really happened. No politicians were harmed and the election was certified.

One Republicans were shot, attacking our very democracy. The other, nothing really happened. No politicians were harmed and the election was certified.
Only "Democrat" Congress members were shot at this "insurrection" in addition to 6 others who were killed -- but you left that attack out of your pathetic attempt at both siderism...why??

And I also noticed you dodged everything I said in my previous post...so I will ask again.....can you name me a single elected member of Congress that called the shooter a hero or a patriot??

I think the Neo-GOP are desperate to cast anything as an "Insurrection" to try deflect from their leader's fascist MAGAMOB's violent siege Congress during the ceremonial counting of the State's EC Votes.

This one, comparing a lone nut shooter to the incited MAGAMOB riot, deserves a Cake.

I think the Neo-GOP are desperate to cast anything as an "Insurrection" to try deflect from their leader's fascist MAGAMOB's violent siege Congress during the ceremonial counting of the State's EC Votes.

This one, comparing a lone nut shooter to the incited MAGAMOB riot, deserves a Cake.
I guess Lee Harvey Oswald and John Wilkes Booth were just misunderstood.

Jan 6th was the worst event to happen in history.
More people died than ever died in any war.
It made the Rape of Najing, the nuking of Hiroshima, and Nagasaki look like a Disney cartoon.
It was so horrific that Nancy Pelosi's tattooed, nose-ring wearing rent-a-cops cannot talk aboot it without bursting into tears.
Dems went full drama queen and milked it for every ounce of liberal news media propaganda possible. I think we all know why.

Fallacy of false comparison. While both events were bad, the true insurrection was the one on 6Jan with the leadership of the loser of the election. The event on 14Jun was not in an effort to overthrow the government and establish a new one like on 6Jan.

Thats the key element. Despite the failed insurrection on 6Jan the election was certified. No such thing happened when that repub got their ass shot. Therefore there was no insurrection on that day. If you need a definition of insurrection let me know. Hell. I will just provide one so you can work from a position of knowledge instead of ignorance.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Fallacy of false comparison. While both events were bad, the true insurrection was the one on 6Jan with the leadership of the loser of the election. The event on 14Jun was not in an effort to overthrow the government and establish a new one like on 6Jan.
What?

Thats the key element. Despite the failed insurrection on 6Jan the election was certified. No such thing happened when that repub got their ass shot. Therefore there was no insurrection on that day. If you need a definition of insurrection let me know. Hell. I will just provide one so you can work from a position of knowledge instead of ignorance.

You don't know that they were trying to overthrow an election. That is your OPINION. Have any of these people been even charged with insurrection? Not one. Therefore, there was no insurrection. There is plenty of evidence all over the place so if no one is even charged with insurrection then there was no insurrection.

I do not use the word insurrection to describe activities that aren't, myself.

The problems in out country are deeper and more structural, what with the grip the globalist technocrats now have on us and the way they control the dialogue in such a way as to manipulating people into accepting fewer and fewer rights.

Nope. That was their stated goal and given to them by Drumpf. Your revisionist history lacks any teeth.
Can you prove that Trump gave them orders to overthrow the government? Please list every person being charged with insurrection.

Forum List

Back