Another Republican Lie

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015

Did LBJ Say ‘I’ll Have Those N*****s Voting Democratic for 200 Years’?

President Lyndon B. Johnson supposedly made a crude racist remark about his party's voter base. There's little evidence to back it up.

David Emery
Published 27 July 2016

1628861876603.png

Republicans here have told this lie for years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unproven is proven false when it suits your side so it is now.
I don't really have a horse in this racism debate. I'm just not that connected to it from one side or the other. I will say that it wouldn't surprise me to find out that just about all of our leadership kind of looks down on black people, or maybe just poor voters in general. I really wouldn't be surprised to find out LBJ badmouthed poor black people.

Whether it is

Ku klux klan enchanted cyclops dem senate leader Robert KKKing of Pork Byrd

Or

"For the next 200 years" LBJ

The black affirmative action bigot is there to defend and lie to cover up truth, because the real truth is that the black bigot does not care about anything except his hate, his hypocrisy, and most importantly, his

GOVERNMENT CHECK

President Lyndon B. Johnson supposedly made a crude racist remark about his party's voter base. There's little evidence to back it up.

David Emery
Published 27 July 2016

View attachment 525082

Say hi to your governor for me, homie!

1628863893167.png

Hearsay doesn't make it true. You'll readily believe this rumor, but vehemently oppose the third party account that Trump called soldiers suckers and losers.
It certainly fits with something the butcher of Vietnam would say.

"Little evidence". Still doesn't mean fake.

Here's an article for ya., It was even written by MSNBC. You should like that.
,I know what Johnson was. Just like Lincoln, he was a racist who at least had a moment of humanity to sign a some historic documents which basically served as our second emancipation proclamation. The man was from Texas, we blacks harbor no illusions about him. White republicans seem to have the problem.

I don't really have a horse in this racism debate. I'm just not that connected to it from one side or the other. I will say that it wouldn't surprise me to find out that just about all of our leadership kind of looks down on black people, or maybe just poor voters in general. I really wouldn't be surprised to find out LBJ badmouthed poor black people.
He was from Texas. Blacks knew all about him then, we know now.

David Emery
Published 27 July 2016

View attachment 525082

how so we know it’s a lie? your link simply says they can’t prove it

your link actually goes on to say that LBJ was a racist that often used the N word…

Whether it is

Ku klux klan enchanted cyclops dem senate leader Robert KKKing of Pork Byrd

Or

"For the next 200 years" LBJ

The black affirmative action bigot is there to defend and lie to cover up truth, because the real truth is that the black bigot does not care about anything except his hate, his hypocrisy, and most importantly, his

GOVERNMENT CHECK

The republican president before Johnson was from a small all white town in my state. He was just as racist as Johnson and his VP was Nixon. You are just ignorant and white. You've gotten more from the government than I ever will white man.

David Emery
Published 27 July 2016

View attachment 525082

SnopesFreee.jpg

how so we know it’s a lie? your link simply says they can’t prove it

your link actually goes on to say that LBJ was a racist that often used the N word…
Johnson was from Texas, we blacks know he was a racist. But I am from Kansas and Eisenhower was before Johnson and he and Nixon were worse.

Johnson was from Texas, we blacks know he was a racist. But I am from Kansas and Eisenhower was before Johnson and he and Nixon were worse.
worse like how? what do you mean worse? i don’t recall hearing stories of Eisenhower cursing and being crude like Johnson

worse like how? what do you mean worse? i don’t recall hearing stories of Eisenhower cursing and being crude like Johnson
Eisenhower was the racist who implemented the wetback boats policy and Nixon was his VP. I'm from Kansas. he came from a small racist town just like Bob Dole.

Unproven is proven false when it suits your side so it is now.
There are many many difference in bigotry and racism. You can break down any of it into more specific ways. Some mild and some not so mild. Some denying others for some legitimate reasons and some much more directly. That alleged statement from Johnson is a very generalized on that is bigoted by the wording, and if the legislation passed is true to this word, then potentially racist by the results to people of all cultures.

Forum List

Back