Which "Insurrection" Was Worse?

Which "Insurrection" Was Worse?

• Total voters
Can you prove that Trump gave them orders to overthrow the government? Please list every person being charged with insurrection.
Trump gave the same orders to secretaries of state, to election officials, to anybody who could overturn the results of a legitimate election.

January 6th was Trumps last stand.

Trump threatened to fire the US attorney in Georgia, unless he announced the election there was fraudulent. Even though the FBI investigated at AG Barrs insistence, and found no election changing fraud. Trump insisting he announce fraud is why the US attorney resigned mysteriously.

Trump gave the same orders to secretaries of state, to election officials, to anybody who could overturn the results of a legitimate election.

Funny how you can say that Jan 6th was Trump's last stand when you won't admit that Trump willfully let Biden take over the White House.

Funny how you can say that Jan 6th was Trump's last stand when you won't admit that Trump willfully let Biden take over the White House.
I'm not sure Trump willingly left. The secret service was prepared to remove Trump by force if necessary. And like when Trump went to Walter Reed, they gave him the choice of he could walk out of the white house on his own, or they would carry him out.

Last edited:
You raise a good point. I don't think Trump left willingly. Based on what happened when the white house physician sent Trump to Walter Reed, he wasn't given the choice whether or not to leave.

Trump argued with his doctors on Friday after they told him he needed to be moved to Walter Reed. “He didn’t want to go to the hospital a month before the election,”

doctors gave Trump an ultimatum: he could go to the hospital while he could still walk, or doctors would be forced to take him in a wheelchair or on a stretcher

Both were bad.......but one is an insurrection and the other is not......but I understand the need for fragile minded cucks like yourself to desperately both sides Jan 6th......

Care to tell me what speech or political event occured the day before or the day of this supposed June 14th insurrection that sparked a gunman to shoot congress members?? Did any elected members of Congress refer to the shooter as a hero or a patriot??

Here are 2 similarities I found tho......the attack in 2017 involved 2 black Capitol police officers risking their life to protect Congressional members.....and nobody attacked them over it...or demonized them....
View attachment 525079

The Jan 6th attack also involved 2 black capitol police officers who risked their lives to protect Congressional members...yet the same people trying to both sides Jan 6th are the same ones attacking and demonizing those officers.....funny how that works...

View attachment 525080View attachment 525081
Bernie Sanders called the GOP murderers because they didn’t pass a health care plan.. so one of his followers tried to murder

The year of urban insurrection was far worse. Billions in damages, innocent businesses burned to the ground, unknown numbers of people injured or killed, all leading to increased crime and greater risk to public safety. Not to mention the massive carbon footprint from all that, yet our valiant eco warriors quivered in fear and said nothing, further destroying their credibility.

There has only been one insurrection and it happened on 1-6-21.

The year of urban insurrection was far worse. Billions in damages, innocent businesses burned to the ground, unknown numbers of people injured or killed, all leading to increased crime and greater risk to public safety. Not to mention the massive carbon footprint from all that, yet our valiant eco warriors quivered in fear and said nothing, further destroying their credibility.
The urban insurrection was most committed by right wing whites. Furthermore, the urban insurection was caused by an official with state power who committed murder. 1-6 was done for no real reason.

Last edited:
Curious what people think. We had the Congressional baseball shooting on June 14, 2017 where Republicans were actually shot by a deranged Bernie Sanders fan, putting our democracy at risk, and we had the January 6, 2021 incident this year where protesters supporting Trump were attempting to stop the democratic process of elections and possibly more, although the more never actually really happened and the election did wind up being certified anyway, despite the riot. I'm assuming most people know the facts of January 6th but I'm posting a link to the Congressional shooting as it was four years ago. One could argue that Bernie instigated the June 2017 "insurrection" and Trump instigated the January 2021 "insurrection". Cast your vote. Which one was worse?

You're missing a choice on your poll....

[ ] Independentthinker doesn't know the meaning of the word, "insurrection."

Forum List

Back