WHICH CELEBRITY DO YOU RESEMBLE?

I went thru a Burger King drive thru some years ago..........and the guy thought I was Bill Gates. He was freeking out.
I told him IF I WAS Bill Gates, I wouldn't be driving a 1972 station wagon, or going to a fast food burger joint for dinner.

I don't look anything like Bill Gates. Never have. I can only surmize the guy really, REALLY needed glasses.

In the late 80s/90s I was compared to Weird Al Yankovic.

In the first decade of the 2000s, when I cut my hair short, people would say I looked like Nicolas Cage.

Not sure about now.

Lol, during the summer the chick's tell me I look like Tom Cruz. During the winter they tell Me it's Nicholas Cage. I don't think I look like either. It is just their code they give ya for down to duck. There is young lady here in town that we'll her family is really wealthy. She travels a lot during the winter. When ever she is in a bar she likes to send me a picture of her tan to start. Then she picks the ugliest live performer in the town tells me she found my doppelganger and sends me a picture of them. She likes giving me a hard time.

Lol, during the summer the chick's tell me I look like Tom Cruz. During the winter they tell Me it's Nicholas Cage. I don't think I look like either. It is just their code they give ya for down to duck. There is young lady here in town that we'll her family is really wealthy. She travels a lot during the winter. When ever she is in a bar she likes to send me a picture of her tan to start. Then she picks the ugliest live performer in the town tells me she found my doppelganger and sends me a picture of them. She likes giving me a hard time.
I am a nice mixture of warren beaty, brad pitt, and that Helmsworth guy....but I dont like to bath so there is that

giphy.gif

~S~

There have been times when I was told I resembled Arnold Palmer. Now that he's dead, I probably still do.

I am not familiar with this performer but I was mistaken for him by some Scandinavian girls on International Drive in Orlando Fla. I don't see it myself when I look in the mirror.

Don't think I look like anyone. I only had someone tell me once I looked like Clive Barker but that's it.

Forum List

Back