Inspiring 3 Amigos At glitzy Biden fundraiser: Biden, Obama, Clinton.

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
At a fundraiser that President Biden’s campaign said raised more than $26 million, former presidents Barack Obama and Bill Clinton took turns laying out the stakes of the upcoming election, repeatedly telling the sold-out crowd of 5,000 why Trump should never be president again.

We’ve got not just a nominee, but frankly a party and an entire infrastructure that increasingly seems unconcerned with the essence of America,” Obama said at the event, which took place at Radio City Music Hall and featured celebrity performers including Mindy Kaling, Ben Platt and Lizzo.

Clinton mocked Trump for taking credit for Democrats’ accomplishments
. “I listened to him tell us how terrible the American economy was all during 2016,” Clinton said. “And then, by January 2017, after the inauguration, it had become wonderful, miraculously, overnight
.”

I see three great Americans who served the nation well. Three men who tried to do good for all Americans, who were uniters and not dividers, even as they were and have been viciously attacked by those seeking to conquer and divide.

Great quotes:

Obama said Biden faces a heart-wrenching crisis that is more complex than many want to acknowledge. “I think people understandably oftentimes want to feel a certain surety in terms of how those decisions are made,” Obama said. “But a president doesn’t have that luxury.”

When protesters continued shouting, Obama shot back: “No, no listen. You can’t just talk and not listen. … That’s what the other side does. And it is possible for us to understand that it is possible to have moral clarity and have deeply held beliefs, but still recognize that the world is complicated and it is hard to solve these problems.”

At a fundraiser that President Biden’s campaign said raised more than $26 million, former presidents Barack Obama and Bill Clinton took turns laying out the stakes of the upcoming election, repeatedly telling the sold-out crowd of 5,000 why Trump should never be president again.

We’ve got not just a nominee, but frankly a party and an entire infrastructure that increasingly seems unconcerned with the essence of America,” Obama said at the event, which took place at Radio City Music Hall and featured celebrity performers including Mindy Kaling, Ben Platt and Lizzo.

Clinton mocked Trump for taking credit for Democrats’ accomplishments. “I listened to him tell us how terrible the American economy was all during 2016,” Clinton said. “And then, by January 2017, after the inauguration, it had become wonderful, miraculously, overnight
.”

I see three great Americans who served the nation well. Three men who tried to do good for all Americans, who were uniters and not dividers, even as they were and have been viciously attacked by those seeking to conquer and divide.
Inspiring? When has a candidate for President required two previous Presidents whoring for him to try and drag him across the finish line? BAHAHAHAHAHA!

Inspiring? When has a candidate for President required two previous Presidents whoring for him to try and drag him across the finish line? BAHAHAHAHAHA!
Drag him across the finish line? Dear Bozo, the race has barely begun. The finish line is not even in sight. Please stick to playing a clown like John Wayne Gacy did.

Clinton mocked Trump for taking credit for Democrats’ accomplishments. “I listened to him tell us how terrible the American economy was all during 2016,” Clinton said. “And then, by January 2017, after the inauguration, it had become wonderful, miraculously, overnight
.”

Was Biden doing good when he supported that war criminal Natanyahu?

A vote for Biden is a vote for the mass murder of children.

.”

By “serving the nation well” do you mean backing a war criminal? Is this what makes Biden “great”?

Why do you support the mass murder of children, Procrustes Stretched?

Last edited:

.”

Belongs in the humor forum.

.”

LOL, you're exactly the chump they were laughing about. You're just too dumb to see it.

Forum List

Back