Do women prefer a man with money or one that is good looking?

Women prefer the 6 6 6
six pack abs
over six feet tall
over 6 figure income
but that the average man is about 5'9", the male average annual income is about 63k, and few men have 6 pack abs

This is an interesting topic.

It's a little crass to just say "money", because what women want is security; financial, physical, and emotional. Whether that security is in the form of wealth, status, power, or even physicality of their partner (or a combination of all), that is what women want - to feel safe, provided for, and secure with their partner.

Looks may facilitate an initial contact with a man, and at least to the extent that the man appears physically able to provide the security, looks are important to women, but still secondary to the man's ability to provide.

This is just biology, proven over and over among all animals, human and other.

Women prefer the 6 6 6
six pack abs
over six feet tall
over 6 figure income
but that the average man is about 5'9", the male average annual income is about 63k, and few men have 6 pack abs
1709671642120.png

Money is security... woman want to be secure...

Of course, they don't necessarily need a man for that. Which begs the question of what men should be looking for in the womenz.

Too many men these days want a woman to kind of provide token confirmaton of their own sense of self-worth across the board.

But that's a long, drawn out discussion.

And I'm not Dr. Phil.

Last edited:
Of course, they don't necesarily need a man for that. Which begs the question of what men should be looking for in the womenz.

Too many men these days want a woman to kind of provide token confirmaton of their own sense of self-worth across the board

But that's a long, drawn out discussion.

And I'm not Dr. Phil.

Getting validation from a female partner is a perfectly acceptable goal for a man. Men provide security (financial, physical, emotional), and women provide the reward system for that - respect, validation, willingness to carry and raise our children, and emotional support. There's nothing wrong with that, it's totally natural.

The woman I'm dating is the most amazing girl I've ever been with. She checks all the boxes.

Sure fellas, wake me up when y'all figure out the other 1/2 plz..... :bowdown: ~S~

Well, you've gotta slam your dick in the car door before that light bulb starts blinking. With the good ones anyway. But by then it's usually too little and too late. It's a heck of a thing, Sparky.

Actually, I guess you don't really have to slam your dick in the car door before the bulb starts to blink. But we're only men. And that's just how it goes. Shit happens. lol...

Last edited:
You seem to be posting a lot of threads in here about women lately.

And money. Money will always overcome looks from a woman's standpoint in most cases.

Look at all the rich older or old guys dating young women. Women on the whole are gold diggers. Young and old women, most go where the money is. Sure they may say they aren't there for money but we all know the truth.

A woman's first choice is always looks because that's easier to obtain, but they will drop the hot guy for a rich guy in a heartbeat given a choice.

I'm lucky though. My wife wanted to marry me but I'm a 7 on the looks scale. And I am not rich by any means, or even well off. For some reason she loves me.

That, too. And women have evolved very well to detect when a false male is in their midst.
I doubt that. They always seem to vote for Biden and Obama.
Both are about as false as they come.
One sucks dick and the other molests his own daughter.
Women tend to be too emotional rather than rational.
All you have to do to erase the thought of voting for Trump from their minds is claim he raped some ugly biatch who thinks that rape is sexy.

Forum List

Back