Women are attracted to married men

I respect you for this.

Thank you.

Isn't that what ALL morality is -- the ability to imagine hard enough to be able to put yourself in another's position, and to grasp the simple concept of karma -- that if you would do it to another, them maybe you DESERVE to have it done to you?

Funny, I come from a family of narcissistic junkies who definitely didn't "get" something this simple. I don't think there's a day goes by that I don't contemplate the reason that I didn't turn out like them, and thank God for the fact that I'm not them.

Chicks like married men because

1. They think they must be ok since some other woman is willing to put up with him; and

2. They know you can find your way around a cooter.

This is really interesting.

I will say what I find interesting is I do get more women who are much more flirtish and friendly to me being married than when I was a bachelor. Just women have seen much more friendly toward me and interested in starting up a conversation with me as a married man then when I was single.I found the same paradox in my previous marriages. My wife does mention women do flirt with me all the time and I don't notice. I tell her they are just being friendly and she always thinks they are being way too friendly. She does get jealous rather easily.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back