Zone1 Which came first, Christianity or Judaism?

Didn't you just say this?

"The Law always was, is, and always will be the firmament (basis) of Heaven, the kingdom of God."
Yes. And? "Blessed are the pure of mind for they shall see God."

Kosher law was never about food. Its about what goes into and out of the mind, whether clean or unclean. Unclean teaching, beliefs, ideologies, ideas, are what defiles. This is what Jesus taught.

Do you have a problem with that?

Last edited:
OK. Can anyone really love another and let them or teach them to defy the law of God and die?
Sure. We often have to let them have their own way so maybe they'll understand what we've been teaching them for years. Sometimes "tough love" is needed as well. In other situations, you're not going to make a difference no matter what you do or say.

Yes. And?

Kosher law was never about food. Its about what goes into and out of the mind, whether clean or unclean. Unclean teaching, beliefs, ideologies, ideas, are what defiles. This is what Jesus taught.

Do you have a problem with that?
Clean and unclean 'meats' in the fullness of its literal meaning is profoundly important. While eating pork doesn't carry the risks that it did in the past the farming of swine is very damaging. Feral pigs cause lots of damage as well.

Last edited:
Clean and unclean 'meats' in the fullness of its literal meaning is profoundly important.

Nonsense. If thousands of years ago the Romans learned to cook pork thoroughly to avoid parasites then why didn't God just say to cook pork thoroughly if his concerns were about meat?

When Jesus said, "it's not right to give the children's meat to the dogs" what was he talking about? When the woman responded "even the dogs eat the scraps that fall from the masters table" what was she talking about?

Food? Damn. No one could possibly be this dense unless they are under Divine condemnation.

Nonsense. If thousands of years ago the Romans learned to cook pork thoroughly to avoid parasites then why didn't God just say to cook pork thoroughly if his concerns were about meat?

When Jesus said, "it's not right to give the children's meat to the dogs" what was he talking about? When the woman responded "even the dogs eat the scraps that fall from the masters table" what was she talking about?

Food? Damn. No one could possibly be this dense unless they are under Divine condemnation.

She's not talking about food.

I know what the subject was, do you?

Sure. We often have to let them have their own way so maybe they'll understand what we've been teaching them for years. Sometimes "tough love" is needed as well. In other situations, you're not going to make a difference no matter what you do or say.
Tough love? My ass. That policy has destroyed families and the lives of millions and mobilized an entire society to shun and jail people who needed compassion and understanding, not fuck you.

See what I mean? The blood of unclean creatures that do not ruminate is dripping from your lips?

No? Thats a shame.

Last edited:
Tough love? My ass. That policy has destroyed lives of millions and mobilized an entire society to shun and incarcerate people who need compassion love and understanding, not fuck you.
My dad was tough on us kids. It didn't destroy me, made me stronger. :)

My dad was tough on us kids. It didn't destroy me, made me stronger. :)
Him being tough on you made you stronger? lol.. Grrrrrr. Pssst! It broke you. You have no balls.

If you don't have the faith to be done with your maudlin fantasies about a mangod that died for your sins and reach out your hand to take and eat the fruit of the tree of life you are a coward.

"No one whose balls have been crushed can become a member of the assembly of the Lord."

ITS THE LAW.

Last edited:
Him being tough on you made you stronger? lol.. Grrrrrr. Pssst! It broke you. You have no balls.

If you don't have the faith to be done with your maudlin fantasies about a mangod that died for your sins and reach out your hand to take and eat the fruit of the tree of life you are a coward.

"No one whose balls have been crushed can become a member of the assembly of the Lord."

ITS THE LAW.
You're funny.

What was the real theme of Jesus and the Canaanite woman?

Last edited:
Love is the basis of the Kingdom of Heaven. God gave his laws after sin appeared, not before.

there is not an appearance of sin than those that commit them -

of which the liar moses and their phony 10 commandments are an example and those that perpetuate their crime by claiming their authenticity and use them to persecute and victimize the innocent. the desert religions.

Ewe M'kay

That misdirecting screed, pumped out by the UK's version of NPR, could have been written inside the Matrix to give further illusions to those trapped there by giving fake news about the effect of The Matrix.
What interests me is that physicists are considering it to be a possibility.

But of course some physicists disagree.

What was the real theme of Jesus and the Canaanite woman?
"If you don't eat my flesh and drink my blood you can have no life in you."... "For my flesh is meat indeed.--Better, for My flesh is true food, and My blood is true drink."

If you don't eat your meat you can't have any pudding!

How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?

"If you don't eat my flesh and drink my blood you can have no life in you."... "For my flesh is meat indeed.--Better, for My flesh is true food, and My blood is true drink."

So, you don't know. No worries, few do.

No. "Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods”’? If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the word of God was delivered (the Law)—and Scripture cannot be set aside—what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’?" John 10:34-36

The word used is Elohim which means gods but also means judges. Jesus quoted this as a legal argument defending his claim of being the Son of God. The reasoning was that if the act of God in giving the law to the Jewish people made them judges, Elohim, of the law, (not gods) then the act of God in giving the revelation about the deeper hidden meaning of the words used in the Law made Jesus the Son of God, a relational metaphor for the man described in Deuteronomy 18:18.

"I will put my words into his mouth and he shall convey all of my commands."
There is no argument to make.......there is only "1" God. "I am the Lord, and there is no other; there is no God but Me. I will equip you for battle; though you have not known Me, I am the Lord, and there is no other; apart from Me there is no other God." -- Isa. 45:5

"Remember the former things of old; for I am God, and there is none else; I am God there is none like Me." -- Isa. 46:9

Again........read "IN CONTEXT" Ps. 82 that Jesus is referencing........this Psalm is making it clear, that those chosen to be judges and rulers who declare to be working with authority from GOD are abusing this authority claiming authority as gods other than God the creator.

God declares that He will be the final judge of these gods with a little "g" as they are men and will die and be judged because they have failed in their duties to protect the people. (Ps.82:7).....God declares they get their authority to judge from HIM (Ps.82:6)........This is much like the truth found in the N.T. which clearly states that Rulers and Leaders of Nations..i.e, the government, big or small exist by the will of God (Romans 13:1-4), and they exist to be used by God to defend the righteous and punish the evil .......and they do not bear the sword in Vain (death sentence can be used) to seek justice for certain crimes against humanity.

The SUBJECT MATTER of Ps. 82 is clear...................

".......How long will you judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah. (Which literally means.....STOP AND LISTEN). Defend the poor and fatherless; do justice to the afflicted and needy; deliver the poor and the needy; rid them of the hand of the wicked." -- Ps 82:3-4

Who was it that stated that "I" HAVE SAID YE ARE "gODS" with a small 'g'.......the author of Ps. 82. as History suggests was drafted by Asaph, a song writer who served David.

Jesus is referencing this Ps............to shame/embarrass the Jewish leadership because the scriptures declare (Ps 82)men are "gods" (with a small g)......because they have the free will to make decisions and determine right from wrong, good from evil.....its the Spirit of Man that is made in the Image of God.......not the flesh, as God is a Spirit. (John 4:24) that must be worshiped in Spirit and in Truth. The scriptures declare as much..........man was driven from the Garden where he had access to the tree of life.......because God declared ".....the man He has become as one of US.......to know good and evil". Now before he eats of the tree of life and lives forever..........God drove them from the Garden (Genesis 3:22).........its Clear God did not create men to be gods.

The scriptures are vividly clear.............what happens to the saved when they arrive in Heaven (the realm of God)? Will the saved of humanity be gods? Hardly.........as the great wise man of scripture pointed out, It is the duty of man to serve God (Eccl. 12:13)..........in heaven, the saved will not be gods......they will be servants in Heaven (Rev. 7:14-15, 22:3)

Last edited:

no problem---you are entitled to your silly little jelly bean explanations

I know.. lots of cultures have flood myths because over the past 5000 years there have been lots of local floods.

The one Christians are concerned with was a four day flood in 2900 BC in the Euphrates river basin. It was 150 miles wide and 350 miles to the south.

Noah was a king of Sumer who sold beer, grain and livestock down river on barges.
OH? is there some allusion to Noah in some cuneiform slabs?

Funny is it not? The reprobates on this site always "disagree" with the Holy Scriptures. I wonder why? :deal:

There is an ole axiom, "Back up 10 yards and punt..........anytime a reprobate agrees with you, you are driving in the wrong lane when everything is "GOING YOUR WAY". The reprobates are the perfect "reverse" barometer.

No. "Jesus answered them, “Is it not written in your Law, ‘I have said you are “gods”’? If he called them ‘gods,’ to whom the word of God was delivered (the Law)—and Scripture cannot be set aside—what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’?" John 10:34-36

The word used is Elohim which means gods but also means judges. Jesus quoted this as a legal argument defending his claim of being the Son of God. The reasoning was that if the act of God in giving the law to the Jewish people made them judges, Elohim, of the law, (not gods) then the act of God in giving the revelation about the deeper hidden meaning of the words used in the Law made Jesus the Son of God, a relational metaphor for the man described in Deuteronomy 18:18.

"I will put my words into his mouth and he shall convey all of my commands."

Judges? Are you sure? Eloah is singular for elohim and is the same as Allah.

Forum List

Back