Zone1 Which came first, Christianity or Judaism?

OH? is there some allusion to Noah in some cuneiform slabs?
Why......if the flood was a local event, is there fossils of sea life atop the highest mountain ranges on earth? This agrees with the Holy Bible. The earths geographical topography changed from ONE LARGE land mass during the flood called Pangaea.....to today's current global topography. "The valleys sank and the mountains rose...." -- Ps 104:8

The reason there is sea life fossils atop Mt. Everest...etc.? There is no way the waters could rise that high to cover the mountains ranges on earth.....what happened? Great valleys beneath the worlds oceans were formed during the flood event........some of these valleys measure 7 miles deep. During this time period the ocean flood was pushed up to form the modern mountain ranges and valleys on earth, it...Science proves there is evidence of Volcanic Rock on Mt. Everest and other moutain ranges..that could have come from only one place with the amount of the pressure requires to created these rock stratas........the mountains once existed on the ocean floors.

Why......if the flood was a local event, is there fossils of sea life atop the highest mountain ranges on earth? This agrees with the Holy Bible. The earths geographical topography changed from ONE LARGE land mass during the flood called Pangaea.....to today's current global topography. "The valleys sank and the mountains rose...." -- Ps 104:8

The reason there is sea life fossils atop Mt. Everest...etc.? There is no way the waters could rise that high to cover the mountains ranges on earth.....what happened? Great valleys beneath the worlds oceans were formed during the flood event........some of these valleys measure 7 miles deep. During this time period the ocean flood was pushed up to form the modern mountain ranges and valleys on earth, it...Science proves there is evidence of Volcanic Rock on Mt. Everest and other moutain ranges..that could have come from only one place with the amount of the pressure requires to created these rock stratas........the mountains once existed on the ocean floors.

There are no mountains in the Tigris and Euphrates basin.. it's all but flat.

This king from Sumer is the original Noah.

Why......if the flood was a local event, is there fossils of sea life atop the highest mountain ranges on earth?
Continental Drift...it takes land once at sea level and builds Mountains. Mt. Everest is a good example of this.

"disagree" with the Holy Scriptures.

provide the tablets etched in the heavens w/10 commandments claimed by the liar and murderer moses or with him be condemned till they are removed from all text in reference to the spiritual everlasting ...

c-154 just does not understand their need for correction and purposely attempts to include others in their deception.

In the thread titled, "Knowledge, the forbidden fruit", ABikerSailor requested I start this new thread to discuss this topic. ABikerSailor contends that Judaism came before Christianity. I contend the opposite. Below are my opening remarks:

I understand that this discussion will come to no agreement if you do not believe in Christianity. So that is my first question to you, are you a believer in Christ and the things he taught? If not, then I will simply state why I believe that a belief in Christ came before Judaism and leave it at that. However, if you do believe in Christ, then a more detailed discussion about Christ would be in order and the discussion can continue.
I wonder how anybody could seriously think that any Christian Church existed BEFORE Judaism.
What next?
Islam was there before Judaism - or what?

Pangaea was millions of years ago. The flood myth is from 2900 BC.

I wonder how anybody could seriously think that any Christian Church existed BEFORE Judaism.
What next?
Islam was there before Judaism - or what?
Shrug it off. The LDS Church, as a Johnny Come Lately, may be showing a bit of insecurity. First they had to alert Christians the early Christian Church was in Apostasy, and the now second step is to alert the Jews that the LDS church was here first. No worries. After we non-Mormons die, all will "baptize" all into the Mormon faith anyway. They see themselves as future Gods.

This being said, I do believe the LDS Church is a great example of God meeting everyone wherever they are to draw them closer to Him.

So, you don't know. No worries, few do.
Few know? That is really hard to believe unless of course God either grants or denies comprehension depending on the person and where they are at in the animal kingdom. Who can teach a dog how to play the piano or swine table manners or vermin not to get down on all fours?

Dr. Dolittle?

First of all what stands out is that Jesus is calling a Canaanite woman a dog which coincides with "do not give what is holy to the dogs." and "do not cast your pearls before the swine." This shows that lower beasts represented human archetypes to Jesus and reveals the true subject of Kosher law. Flesh, meat, represents teaching and the described animals, whether clean or unclean, represent human beings whose predilection reflect animals in the wild, as I have said many times.

Here Jesus also clearly says that he had been sent to the "lost sheep of the house of Israel" and them alone. This should give any intelligent person not of the house of Israel pause when thinking about what Jesus sent his disciples to spread throughout the nations of the Roman Empire.

Dogs are left outside all night and swine eat garbage without ruminating, reasoning about it at all.

Add that to "I have not come to bring peace but a sword" (the sword being identified as a curse in Jeremiah 25:15) and you will have a new understanding about what Jesus was sent by God to do.

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them." "From his mouth there went a sharp sword to smite the nations"

I know I am going against what Jesus taught, "do not give what is holy to the dogs." "do not cast your pearls before the swine" by trying to get you and many other odd creatures prancing around here to be rational and evolve but even Jesus made an exception with the Canaanite woman.

Last edited:
Judges? Are you sure? Eloah is singular for elohim and is the same as Allah.
And you are trying to pass yourself off as Episcopalian? :auiqs.jpg: Elohim in that context is a homonym.

"he called them elohim, (judges), to whom the Word of God, (the law), was delivered."

ELOHIM

The majority of commentators (Onkeles, Ibn Ezra, Rasag, Rashbam and Rashi’s second reading) interpret the word “Elohim” to mean “Judge.” Now this might seem to be a strange translation; as we know, Elohim is a word that generally denotes God Himself. However, we have already seen the term “Elohim” as used as a term for the Judiciary three times in Parashat Mishpatim (21:6, 22:7,8) .

Last edited:
Few know? That is really hard to believe unless of course God either grants or denies comprehension depending on the person and where they are at in the animal kingdom. Who can teach a dog how to play the piano or swine table manners or vermin not to get down on all fours.

Dr. Dolittle?

First of all what stands out is that Jesus is calling a Canaanite woman a dog which coincides with "do not give what is holy to the dogs." and "do not cast your pearls before the swine." This shows that lower beasts represented human archetypes to Jesus and reveals the true subject of Kosher law. Flesh, meat, represents teaching and the described animals, whether clean or unclean, represent human beings whose actions reflect animals in the wild, as I have said many times.

Here Jesus also clearly says that he had been sent to the "lost sheep of the house of Israel" and them alone. This should give any intelligent person not of the house of Israel pause when thinking about what Jesus sent his disciples to spread throughout the nations of the world.

Dogs are left outside all night and swine eat garbage without ruminating, reasoning about it at all.

Add that to "I have not come to bring peace but a sword" (the sword being identified as a curse in Jeremiah 25:15) and you will have a new understanding about what Jesus was sent by God to do.

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

I know that I am going against what Jesus taught, "do not give what is holy to the dogs." and "do not cast your pearls before the swine" by trying to get you and many other odd creatures of the world to think rationally and evolve but even Jesus made an exception with the Canaanite woman.
Thanks for revealing how wrong you are. Let me help you.

"Dogs" was a derogatory term the Jews used for the inhabitants of Samaria/Canaan. Jesus and woman simply acknowledge it in their repartee.

The woman, while living in Samaria was not a true gentile but an Israelite. Jesus went there (and to "Galilee of the nations") to minister to the 'lost sheep of the house of Israel" which was his commission. When he stated that "I am sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel" he was scolding his disciples, not the woman.

Note that in his encounter with 'the woman at the well' she acknowledged her Israelite heritage by stating "our father Jacob".

When the Assyrians conquered the then Northern Kingdom of Israel, the ten tribes that broke away, they carried away the upper echelons of the people, they left the poor of the land to remain. It was to their descendants that Jesus was sent.

Jesus also commissioned the disciples to go "only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel". Tradition has some travelling north into Europe, where God had 'driven' the Israelites, and where the Christian church took root. Those nations today 'contain' the descendants of Israel, the WASP's, and among them the Jews as well.

Last edited:
Thanks for revealing how wrong you are. Let me help you.

How old were you when you first threw your brain in the trash? Nevermind. It doesn't matter.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for helping me to reveal the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the vile and loathsome flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate and for so generously demonstrating live and in living color for all the world to see the terrifying and deeply disturbing death, a curse, consequent for failure to comply with that simple instruction

Last edited:
How old were you when you first threw your brain in the trash? Nevermind. It doesn't matter.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for helping me to reveal the wisdom of God in giving the command to refrain from the vile and loathsome flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate and for so generously demonstrating live and in living color for all the world to see the terrifying and deeply disturbing death, a curse, consequent for failure to comply with that simple instruction
Did you ever think that the world might be focusing on your aberrant thinking, and that I might be 'trolling' you in hopes that you will demonstrate it (seems to be working). ;)

Did you ever think that the world might be focusing on your aberrant thinking, and that I might be 'trolling' you in hopes that you will demonstrate it (seems to be working). ;)

lol... Didn't you ever read that the judgment will come upon the whole world like a trap?

Did you never think that I am a hunter armed to the teeth and acting that way deliberately, like easy prey, to lure the wild fatted beasts of the field to an inescapable and ruthless slaughter?

No? Thats a shame. The Lord taught me how to stitch animal skins together as camouflage, a very deeply disturbing disguise. Seems to be working perfectly. :funnyface: Thanks for the confirmation.

"Behold, I will send for many fishermen, says the LORD, and they shall fish them; after that will I send for many hunters, and they shall hunt them from every mountain, and from every hill, and out of the holes of the rocks. For My eyes are on all their ways. They are not hidden from My face, and their guilt is not concealed from My sight"

Last edited:
provide the tablets etched in the heavens w/10 commandments claimed by the liar and murderer moses or with him be condemned till they are removed from all text in reference to the spiritual everlasting ...

c-154 just does not understand their need for correction and purposely attempts to include others in their deception.
Breezie ----I cannot even provide the superman comics I read
in 1955

Breezie ----I cannot even provide the superman comics I read
in 1955

there's a difference, rosie - they are not used to persecute and victimize the innocent ...

nor are they claimed to be from the heavens - your personal justification for them not withstanding, jesus knew better.

1685640901902.png

mary and joseph by your standards should have been burned as countless others have been.

Your Mind Drifts and Flips As It Wanders Into Chaos

Forum List

Back