Zone1 Which came first, Christianity or Judaism?

The Law is like the foundation of a building; out of sight but upholding everything that is built upon it. One can (and indeed many used to) live in a basement, but it's better to build a nice house on it.

You are getting warmer. There is a world above and the world below. Heaven and Earth.

The Law always was, is, and always will be the firmament (basis) of Heaven, the kingdom of God.

If you think that the Law is to be taken literally its because it stretches out way above your addled head from horizon to horizon like a crystal clear vault showing that you belong to the world below.

How is it that you do not know the right course to take?

Not to worry! According to scripture, at the resurrection, the Christian dead will be the first to rise.

So if you really have even a minuscule grain of faith, get on with it already. Time is running out.

I do eat fowl, they don't ruminate.

How can you fail to see that I was not speaking about food? Were you born blind or did someone gouge out your eyes in bible study, a tent revival, prayer group, AA, rehab, or Sunday school?

Last edited:
It's a myth.. see Gilgamesh. 🤣😂😅🤣
Ha ha.

The Burckle crater at the bottom of the Indian Ocean under about 11,000 feet of water is about 25 times the size of meteor crater in Arizona and dates to the approximate time of that story. The impact would have instantly vaporized billions of metric tons of water into the atmosphere causing mega tsunamis and superstorms and a worldwide deluge that lasted for weeks sweeping away every city village and settlement built next to rivers, streams and even dry washes in the middle of the desert on every continent. The reality was far more mind boggling than any myth ever written.

The Burckle crater at the bottom of the Indian Ocean under about 11,000 feet of water is about 25 times the size of meteor crater in Arizona and dates to the approximate time of that story. The impact would have instantly vaporized billions of metric tons of water into the atmosphere causing mega tsunamis and superstorms and a worldwide deluge that lasted for weeks sweeping away every city village and settlement built next to rivers, streams and even dry washes in the middle of the desert on every continent. The reality was far more mind boggling than any myth ever written.

The flood myth dates to 2900 BC.

Interesting thought.

***snip***

So where does all this leave The Matrix as we look to the future?
Some believe full-circle. In 2016, a group of physicists suggested it is likely that our universe is not real and is instead a giant simulation run by a higher power. Technologists in Silicon Valley, including Tesla boss Elon Musk, have supported the idea.
As implausible as it sounds, it fits the legacy of The Matrix. As Neo warned the machines in 1999: "I'm going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders and boundaries… a world where anything is possible".
Ewe M'kay

That misdirecting screed, pumped out by the UK's version of NPR, could have been written inside the Matrix to give further illusions to those trapped there by giving fake news about the effect of The Matrix.

A son of Abraham was Isaac and a son of Isaac was Jacob. Jacob's name was changed to Israel:

Genesis 32:24-28
24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
25 And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob’s thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him.
26 And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.
27 And he said unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Jacob.
28 And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

The posterity of Israel is known as the House of Israel. Israel had 12 sons and one daughter and these are their names. From them come the twelve tribes of Israel:

Sons of Leah
1. Rueben
2. Simeon
3. Levi
4. Judah
9. Issachar
10. Zebulun

(Dinah a daughter)

Sons of Bilhah
5. Dan
6. Naphtali

Sons of Zilpah
7. Gad
8. Asher

Sons of Rachel
11. Joseph
12. Benjamin

The Jews are the posterity of Judah. Through this lineage, Jesus Christ the Savior was born. Later Joseph had two sons named Ephraim and Manasseh. These two were eventually adopted by Israel and are also numbered among the tribes of Israel. See Genesis 47-48. This is why we see Manasseh's name mentioned in the restoration of the tribes of Israel in Revelation 7. Ephraim is the tribe of Joseph mentioned. Basically Joseph, who won the birthright was given a double portion and those portions went to Ephraim who received the birthright under Joseph and to his other son Manasseh. Notice in Revelation 7 that Judah is mentioned as one of the tribes of Israel and thus are numbered among the house of Israel.
Jews Are Caucasian. Jews Are More Aryan Than the Germans.

Before the Hebrews came to Sumeria, they were Azeris from Azerbaijan, which was later taken over by tribes from Turkmenistan.

I know.. lots of cultures have flood myths because over the past 5000 years there have been lots of local floods.

The one Christians are concerned with was a four day flood in 2900 BC in the Euphrates river basin. It was 150 miles wide and 350 miles to the south.

Noah was a king of Sumer who sold beer, grain and livestock down river on barges.

I know.. lots of cultures have flood myths because over the past 5000 years there have been lots of local floods.
No other giant meteor impact crater discovered in the past 5000 years that would have caused a worldwide deluge but there have been lots of local floods? Is that really the best that you can do?

Seriously?

You should read some of those myths. Not one of them describes any seasonal or ordinary local flood and they all coincidentally date to the approximate time of the Burckle meteor impact event.

This is becoming pathetic.

Last edited:
You are getting warmer. There is a world above and the world below. Heaven and Earth.

The Law always was, is, and always will be the firmament (basis) of Heaven, the kingdom of God.

If you think that the Law is to be taken literally its because it stretches out way above your addled head from horizon to horizon like a crystal clear vault showing that you belong to the world below.

How is it that you do not know the right course to take?

Not to worry! According to scripture, at the resurrection, the Christian dead will be the first to rise.

So if you really have even a minuscule grain of faith, get on with it already. Time is running out.
Love is the basis of the Kingdom of Heaven. God gave his laws after sin appeared, not before.

Last edited:
How can you fail to see that I was not speaking about food? Were you born blind or did someone gouge out your eyes in bible study, a tent revival, prayer group, AA, rehab, or Sunday school?
Didn't you just say this?

"The Law always was, is, and always will be the firmament (basis) of Heaven, the kingdom of God."

Forum List

Back