Zone1 Which came first, Christianity or Judaism?

There are no mountains in the Tigris and Euphrates basin.. it's all but flat.
When Ezekiel was told to utter a prophesy to the "mountains of Israel" do you imagine he was speaking to a pile of rocks?

The mountains represent people who were like giant immovable features on the human landscape.

All of those well healed big wheels were no more than 6 feet tall, easily washed away by the flood.

:26:

Last edited:
When Ezekiel was told to utter a prophesy to the "mountains of Israel" do you imagine he was speaking to a pile of rocks?

The mountains represent people who were like giant immovable features on the human landscape.

All of those well healed big wheels were no more than 6 feet tall, easily washed away by the flood.

Thank you.

Thank you.

In the same way the prophecy, the celestial powers shall be shaken, stars will fall from the sky, mountains will crumble into the sea, and valleys will be lifted up was never about a cosmic catastrophe but worldwide social upheaval and change.

I'm sure that many end of the world people will be very disappointed, not to mention unprepared.

In the same way the prophecy, the celestial powers shall be shaken, stars will fall from the sky, mountains will crumble into the sea, and valleys will be lifted up was never about a cosmic catastrophe but worldwide social upheaval and change.

I'm sure that many end of the world people will be very disappointed, not to mention unprepared.
Prophecies are often a mixture of literal and metaphorical events to come. I'm sure that Ezekiel performed the actions that portrayed the punishment of Israel and Judah, as instructed by God.

prophecies are a matter of opinon

But only the 'opinion' that conforms to and is confirmed by reality could possibly be the truth.

Stars falling from the sky, mountains crumbling into the sea, valleys being lifted up, etc, could only be about social upheaval and change, not cosmic catastrophe. Prophecy is full of metaphors and analogies, not to mention the factual scientific impossibility of that ever happening literally.

As a Jewish woman you should know this. Especially one who has been tempted by the devil since childhood while living in the wilderness among the wild jelly bean beasts....of Brooklyn.

Last edited:
Prophecies are often a mixture of literal and metaphorical events to come. I'm sure that Ezekiel performed the actions that portrayed the punishment of Israel and Judah, as instructed by God.

I'm sure that Ezekiel said to "the mountains of Israel" what God told him to say to their faces.

Apparently his balls were still intact. I suggest that you grow a set.

The prophecies concerning the Jews fits like a pair of sweaty leotards.;)

And the sword, a curse in a cup of wine that Jesus sent through the nations, still works like a charm you antisemitic jackass. Remember what God said? He who curses you shall be cursed.

Do your drunken self a favor..... :booze:

Last edited:
And the sword, a curse in a cup of wine that Jesus sent through the nations, still works like a charm you antisemitic jackass. Remember what God said? He who curses you shall be cursed.

Do your drunken self a favor..... :booze:

I didn't write those prophecies, God did.
And you gotta stop taking those 'nasty' pills, your condition is deteriorating. :omg:

Last edited:
I didn't write those prophecies, God did.

No fooling? Good point. But if you want to understand what God means you must raise your eyes.

"As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."

Get your head out of the mud sissy boy. You can't win with a losing hand because I ain't bluffing.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything that you say can and will be used against you.

No fooling? Good point. But if you want to understand what God means you must raise your eyes.

"As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts."

Get your head out of the mud sissy boy. You can't win with a losing hand because I ain't bluffing.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything that you say can and will be used against you.
Dream on. :biggrin:

There are no mountains in the Tigris and Euphrates basin.. it's all but flat.

This king from Sumer is the original Noah.

Can you spell deflection? How do you explain fossils of sea life on the highest mountain peaks on earth? Pseudo Science attempts to use conjectures and assumptions to explain this....yet the information provided in the Holy Scriptures have never been objectively falsified by the Scientific Method. The scriptures provide answers, not questions. Answers that have been confirmed by Applied Science that uses the Scientific Method of "Observation", Consistent Reproduction with every application. Such as Pasteur proved the Life cannot be created from dead non-living matter.......life can only be produced by pre-existing life within the same species (.........of like kind....-- Genesis 1:24 The scriptures explain why and how fossils of sea life are found on the highest mountain ranges -- Ps. 104:8

Continental Drift...it takes land once at sea level and builds Mountains. Mt. Everest is a good example of this.
And explained in scripture. -- Ps 104:8 The scriptures explain that God changed the topographical geography of the earth, during the flood event and made a place in the worlds oceans for the water to reside...some valleys 7 miles deep.

"Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed forever. Thou (God) coverdest with the deep as with a garment; the waters stood above the mountains. At Thou rebuke they fled; at the voice of thunder ( which suggests drastic continental shifting), they hasted away (the water reseded). They (the waters) go up by the mountains and down by the valleys unto the place Thou hast founded for them." -- Ps. 104:5-8

Science proves that Volcanic Stones that can only be created under great pressure, such as found at the bottom of the ocean, make up the structure of Mt. Everest. which proves that Mt. Everest was once under the oceans of the earth....Everest was never a Volcano.

But only the 'opinion' that conforms to and is confirmed by reality could possibly be the truth.

Stars falling from the sky, mountains crumbling into the sea, valleys being lifted up, etc, could only be about social upheaval and change, not cosmic catastrophe. Prophecy is full of metaphors and analogies, not to mention the factual scientific impossibility of that ever happening literally.

As a Jewish woman you should know this. Especially one who has been tempted by the devil since childhood while living in the wilderness among the wild jelly bean beasts....of Brooklyn.
I did not grow up in Brooklyn-----nor is a poem a tree

roflmao @ "I'm sure....."

which prophecies are those?
This prophecy is the most important and has yet to be completely fulfilled.

Genesis 49

1And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you that which shall befall you in the last days.

8 Judah, thou art he whom thy brethren shall praise: thy hand shall be in the neck of thine enemies; thy father's children shall bow down before thee.

9 Judah is a lion's whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up?

10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.

It is best understood by reviewing the history of British Israelism. This is a pretty good source.

Last edited:
This prophecy is the most important and has yet to be completely fulfilled.

Genesis 49

1And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you that which shall befall you in the last days.

8 Judah, thou art he whom thy brethren shall praise: thy hand shall be in the neck of thine enemies; thy father's children shall bow down before thee.

9 Judah is a lion's whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up?

10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.

It is best understood by reviewing the history of British Israelism. This is a pretty good source.

Of course----in the sunlight, when I was younger---MY HAIR LIT UP RED in sunlight-----and even the local irish and scots called me "that little Irish girl". I have often wondered why the Irisn and Scots became SO JEALOUS-----of jewish red hair and facial freckles. King David also had red hair-----like me----deep auburn and not a hint of TUDOR CARROT
auburn-----not the weird carrot top stuff

Forum List

Back