Where’s the Beef?

Do you really not believe that you descended from donkeys? Who are you trying to fool - donkeys or you?
No, I don't believe that I did. Now, how about answering the question?

I believe donkeys are your ancestors and it seems it is my belief which is the focal point of your effort on this thread :)
Well, I can see you're too much of a coward to answer the question. Too bad you're ashamed of your own beliefs.

I am very proud of my belief which asserts that your ancestors are donkey. Would you like me to put my belief in my signature line? Are you sure you are not going to cry about it to admins? :)

Anyway, it is you who is a coward who is not proud of his donkey ancestors :)
What about your belief that cows are your reincarnated ancestors? Are you proud of that, or ashamed?

How many times do you want me to repeat my belief?

One more time: The core of my belief states that donkeys are SJ's ancestors.

I am not into proselytizing people but it seems like you are in the dire need of conversion :) Would you like to come to my church founded by Prophet Darwin? You might gain more in-depth understanding of my belief. What do you say cow loving cowgirl?

Since you're too ashamed to talk about your belief in cows, there's nothing left to do but laugh at you. Moooo.

:) FYI, my church has Mercy House designated to help people like yourself who deny their donkey heritage :)
You're just too funny and witty for me, Vike. Oh well, I guess I'll go have a hamburger. :badgrin:

Why don't you burn a couple of crosses while you're out...

The funny thing is that Vikrant really believes his relatives are cows (or vice versa). :lol:

:) Funny thing is that your relatives aka donkeys are smarter than you :) That is because they don't spend as much time at the church as you do :)
No, the funny thing is that you ADMIT to believing that cows are your reincarnated relatives. The donkey defense is purely your childish imagination.

Your Gawd kills the very people he created...men, women, children, and even the unborn, by way of the flood.

That as ridiculous as believing a man lived inside of a whale. :p

No, I don't believe that I did. Now, how about answering the question?

I believe donkeys are your ancestors and it seems it is my belief which is the focal point of your effort on this thread :)
Well, I can see you're too much of a coward to answer the question. Too bad you're ashamed of your own beliefs.

I am very proud of my belief which asserts that your ancestors are donkey. Would you like me to put my belief in my signature line? Are you sure you are not going to cry about it to admins? :)

Anyway, it is you who is a coward who is not proud of his donkey ancestors :)
What about your belief that cows are your reincarnated ancestors? Are you proud of that, or ashamed?

How many times do you want me to repeat my belief?

One more time: The core of my belief states that donkeys are SJ's ancestors.

I am not into proselytizing people but it seems like you are in the dire need of conversion :) Would you like to come to my church founded by Prophet Darwin? You might gain more in-depth understanding of my belief. What do you say cow loving cowgirl?

Ding dong believes the earth was created just 3,000 years ago, and fossils were put here to mislead us! :p

This is a good article. Read the entire article
@
Is Your Meat Safe - Antibiotic Debate Overview Modern Meat FRONTLINE PBS

The biggest controversy centers around taking antibiotics that are used to treat human illnesses and administering them to food animals. There is an increasing amount of evidence suggesting that the sub-therapeutic use of antibiotics in food animals can pose a health risk to humans. If a group of animals is treated with a certain antibiotic over time, the bacteria living in those animals will become resistant to that drug. According to microbiologist Dr. Glenn Morris, the problem for humans is that if a person ingests the resistant bacteria via improperly cooked meat and becomes ill, he or she may not respond to antibiotic treatment.

Concern about the growing level of drug-resistant bacteria has led to the banning of sub-therapeutic use of antibiotics in meat animals in many countries in the European Union and Canada. In the United States, however, such use is still legal. The World Health Organization is concerned enough about antibiotic resistance to suggest significantly curbing the use of antibiotics in the animals we eat. In a recent report, the WHO declared its intention to "reduce the overuse and misuse of antimicrobials in food animals for the protection of human health." Specifically, the WHO recommended that prescriptions be required for all antibiotics used to treat sick food animals, and urged efforts to "terminate or rapidly phase out antimicrobials for growth promotion if they are used for human treatment."

That is called culture shock :)

---

It was a simple yet clever American advertisement, an elderly woman peeking into her hamburger and asking, “Where’s the beef?”

Now, the company behind that ‘80s catchphrase – fast-food chain Wendy’s – finds itself in a fix over the answer.

The burger joint has decided to drop beef from the menu for the first time ever. It will not serve the standard Dave’s Hot ‘n Juicy Triple or any other burgers with beef when it opens its first Indian outlet in a Delhi suburb on Wednesday.

Wendy s Is Landing in India But Where s the Beef - India Real Time - WSJ

Finally, Wendy's is serving something healthy.

"So what will Wendy’s serve its newest customers? Six vegetarian burgers stuffed with patties using everything from falafel to mushrooms."

Since you're too ashamed to talk about your belief in cows, there's nothing left to do but laugh at you. Moooo.

:) FYI, my church has Mercy House designated to help people like yourself who deny their donkey heritage :)
You're just too funny and witty for me, Vike. Oh well, I guess I'll go have a hamburger. :badgrin:

Hey look, the skank says something witty!

You are projecting again. You are the biggest skank on this planet.

You're trolling again, fuck off.

I bet you are going to have nightmares tonight :)

Ok, kid. Now go take your nappy poo before you get in trouble for using dad's computer.

Ok, kid. Now go take your nappy poo before you get in trouble for using dad's computer.

You are not supposed to bring in other members' families in here.

Now, hurry to the IHOP before senior hour is over :)

Forum List

Back