Where’s the Beef?

This one is a friendly cousin of S.J. Wants to say hello :)

donkey_fence_nature_263748.jpg

The funny thing is that Vikrant really believes his relatives are cows (or vice versa). :lol:

The funny thing is that Vikrant really believes his relatives are cows (or vice versa). :lol:

:) Funny thing is that your relatives aka donkeys are smarter than you :) That is because they don't spend as much time at the church as you do :)
No, the funny thing is that you ADMIT to believing that cows are your reincarnated relatives. The donkey defense is purely your childish imagination.

:) Funny thing is that your relatives aka donkeys are smarter than you :) That is because they don't spend as much time at the church as you do :)
No, the funny thing is that you ADMIT to believing that cows are your reincarnated relatives. The donkey defense is purely your childish imagination.

Funny thing is that you evolved from donkeys. Don't be denying your root.

Hey cowboy, I think I might have just grilled one of your aunts this evening. Her name was rib-eye. Tasty too. :lol:

Hey cowboy, I think I might have just grilled one of your aunts this evening. Her name was rib-eye. Tasty too. :lol:

I use your aunt to haul my camping gear when I trek on mountain. Her name is donkey the ass :)

I use your aunt to haul my camping gear when I trek on mountain. Her name is donkey the ass :)
Seriously, Vike, do you really believe that cows are your relatives reincarnated?

Seriously, Vike, do you really believe that cows are your relatives reincarnated?

Do you really not believe that you descended from donkeys? Who are you trying to fool - donkeys or you?

Do you really not believe that you descended from donkeys? Who are you trying to fool - donkeys or you?
What's wrong, can't you answer the question?

What's wrong, can't you answer the question?

Can't you answer the question? Why are you disowning your relatives (donkeys)? You should be proud of your heritage.

No, I don't believe that I did. Now, how about answering the question?

I believe donkeys are your ancestors and it seems it is my belief which is the focal point of your effort on this thread :)

I believe donkeys are your ancestors and it seems it is my belief which is the focal point of your effort on this thread :)
Well, I can see you're too much of a coward to answer the question. Too bad you're ashamed of your own beliefs.

Well, I can see you're too much of a coward to answer the question. Too bad you're ashamed of your own beliefs.

I am very proud of my belief which asserts that your ancestors are donkey. Would you like me to put my belief in my signature line? Are you sure you are not going to cry about it to admins? :)

Anyway, it is you who is a coward who is not proud of his donkey ancestors :)

I am very proud of my belief which asserts that your ancestors are donkey. Would you like me to put my belief in my signature line? Are you sure you are not going to cry about it to admins? :)

Anyway, it is you who is a coward who is not proud of his donkey ancestors :)
What about your belief that cows are your reincarnated ancestors? Are you proud of that, or ashamed?

Forum List

Back