Where’s That $2,000 Joe????

Democrats control both Houses and the White House.

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

And don’t give me crap Democrats need more time. 5 dozen EO’s, an impeachment of irrelevant worth, and hundreds of hours of Dem Congresscritters sobbing in front of cameras they were almost drawn and quartered on January 6 says they’ve had plenty of time for
$2,000 for every American.
Yea or Nay
Talk to Moscow Mitch, Comrade.
Shitforbrains thinks Republicans control the Senate.

The Senate hasn’t passed the organizing resolution yet. McConnell is still obstructing.

Hmmm...I don’t recall Schmucky railing “we’re going to change America, if Republicans let us”!
Biden may could get it passed if the idiot Democrats would get rid of the pork and stuff that has NOTHING to do with COVID. They are using it as a way to get more of their idiotic, anti-American agenda slipped in without folks noticing. At this point, they can likely do it all out in the open so no reason to try to slip it in this bill. They have dumbed down the Democratic electorate enough to accept anything.

"Idiotic anti-American agenda" What would that be? A higher minimum wage for low wage workers? Things that help people before corporations? An agenda to take the US economy into the 21st Century instead of back to the 1800's with Guilded Age wage levels and no protections for workers?

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

And don’t give me crap Democrats need more time. 5 dozen EO’s, an impeachment of irrelevant worth, and hundreds of hours of Dem Congresscritters sobbing in front of cameras they were almost drawn and quartered on January 6 says they’ve had plenty of time for
Yea or Nay
I hope they negotiate down personally. You righties love them deficits though.
Sending trillions of hard earned money from Americans to nations that hate America- GOOD

Giving a token amount back to Americans because they are struggling- BAD
Until we have a balanced budget I don’t support either.
Bullshit. You Leftards haven’t said one negative thing about the trillions of our money going to foreign nations that hate us except to defend it.
I’m not a democrat. You realize that was all in the trump budget right?
I know, you’re a Commie. As most Leftards are.
I know you are a commie like the other trumptards. Trump inherited a $600 bil deficit and left with a $3 trillion. The worst.
THANK YOU PELOSI FOR THE DEFICIT SPENDING!!
She didn’t pass the tax cuts and increased military spending. The damage was done when repubs had full control. Then trump had no real pandemic policy. Huge disaster.

First of all, Biden proposes $1400 additional on top of the 600 already mailed.
Secondly, if you made over 70 grand in 2020 you don't qualify so no - it's not "every American"
Finally, this is the 20th time you've asked this question since yesterday :sleeping-smiley-015:
In otherwords, if you pay taxes you don't get the refund------------you just pay more so Biden can give the money to illegals and others..

Dude THINK if that's at all possible. Illegals are not getting any COVID money because while they may pay sales taxes, they don't file federally and therefore won't be in the system.

So your "free stuff for illegals" hogwash can be buried if you don't mind.

Lindsey Graham
of South Carolina
CHAIRMAN

Republicans are still in charge in the senate.

The House passes the budget. Please read a book.
Remember that time deficit donald executive ordered stimulus?

Lindsey Graham
of South Carolina
CHAIRMAN

So you do care about the debt?

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay
Fair question....Joe needs to get on that.

Of course the GOP is blocking it with the filibuster in the Senate and the Dems don't want to get rid of it.

That's just a fact of life.

Joe needs to make some deals Pronto.
Filibuster!?
How’d Hopeycare pass, Dufus?
99% of it was passed by 60 votes in the Senate. Some details were passed by reconciliation.... As opposed to whatever crap you believe, brainwashed functional moron.... They had to go with the Senate version, it is a framework that will be tinkered with forever like all health systems. So fix what's wrong with it dumbass. Go after costs transparency and competition.....
Oh, but we’ve got time for a meaningless divisive impeachment and 5 dozen EO’s, so FU Americans trying to feed your families!

Biden: $2,000 on first day in office.

WHERES THE MONEY?
Blocked by Republicans of course, stupid idiot. After another couple of weeks of proof that the Republicans will never do anything but obstruct because no sacrifice is too great to save the greedy idiot GOP rich from paying their fair share. Then hopefully Joe Mancin Will go along. The Republican governor of West Virginia is on board so gives him some cover..... I think the Democrats are stupid in not passing what they want and what the American public wants with reconciliation or by doing away with the filibuster. Then over the next 4 years they can pass a living wage health care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations, and ID card to end illegal immigration, and mainly tax hikes on the rich. Just like every other modern country. Then people will understand what Democrats want and the Republicans can try and repeal it and show their true colors. After 30 years of GOP crap propaganda and tax cuts on the rich, we have a flat tax system and the worst inequality and upward mobility ever and anywhere in the modern world by far. Only brainwashed idiots like you make this mess possible.....

The Senate hasn’t passed the organizing resolution yet. McConnell is still obstructing.
McConnells last stand. The previous senate majority leader retains control, until the reorganizing resolution passes control to the new majority leader.

Mitch is holding up the transfer of power. Only he doesn't need people to storm the capitol.
You’re full of shit.

While you're reading "the hill" try reading the other articles.

The Senate is stuck in limbo heading into the second week of the Biden administration as leadership remains at a standoff over its power-sharing agreement.

Majority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) and Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) have yet to reach a deal on how to organize the Senate, which is evenly split 50-50.

The Senate is stuck in limbo heading into the second week of the Biden administration as leadership remains at a standoff over its power-sharing agreement.

Without an agreement, Democrats are technically in the majority, because Vice President Harris can break a tie, but Republicans are still in control of many of the committees because they are still operating under the previous Congress’s set up.

Actually there are more Republicans in the Senate than Democrats. (50-48)

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay

Of course the GOP is blocking it with the filibuster in the Senate and the Dems don't want to get rid of it.

Filibuster!?
99% of it was passed by 60 votes in the Senate. Some details were passed by reconciliation.... As opposed to whatever crap you believe, brainwashed functional moron.... They had to go with the Senate version, it is a framework that will be tinkered with forever like all health systems. So fix what's wrong with it dumbass. Go after costs transparency and competition.....
Oh, but we’ve got time for a meaningless divisive impeachment and 5 dozen EO’s, so FU Americans trying to feed your families!

WHERES THE MONEY?
Blocked by Republicans of course, stupid idiot. After another couple of weeks of proof that the Republicans will never do anything but obstruct because no sacrifice is too great to save the greedy idiot GOP rich from paying their fair share. Then hopefully Joe Mancin Will go along. The Republican governor of West Virginia is on board so gives him some cover..... I think the Democrats are stupid in not passing what they want and what the American public wants with reconciliation or by doing away with the filibuster. Then over the next 4 years they can pass a living wage health care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training great infrastructure and vacations, and ID card to end illegal immigration, and mainly tax hikes on the rich. Just like every other modern country. Then people will understand what Democrats want and the Republicans can try and repeal it and show their true colors. After 30 years of GOP crap propaganda and tax cuts on the rich, we have a flat tax system and the worst inequality and upward mobility ever and anywhere in the modern world by far. Only brainwashed idiots like you make this mess possible.....
Oh good. Republicans run everything.

Lindsey Graham
of South Carolina
CHAIRMAN

You mean the debt that Reagan tripled or that w Bush doubled, brainwashed functional moron? In supposedly good times while their corrupt deregulation and cronyism gave us the s&l crisis and the real estate great depression of 2008-see also the corrupt bubble and bust great depression of 1929. Every time they get eight years they destroy the world....... Change the channel read a newspaper not owned by Rupert Murdock and rejoin reality. Thanks for the corrupt bubbles and busts, the stupidest wars ever, the worst propaganda machine of hate and disinformation ever anywhere, And of course the gigantic giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else the last 30-40 years.

Lindsey Graham
of South Carolina
CHAIRMAN

So EO Joe is screwing Americans out of our $2,000.

Lindsey Graham
of South Carolina
CHAIRMAN

You mean the debt that Reagan tripled or that w Bush doubled, brainwashed functional moron? In supposedly good times while their corrupt deregulation and cronyism gave us the s&l crisis and the real estate great depression of 2008-see also the corrupt bubble and bust great depression of 1929. Every time they get eight years they destroy the world....... Change the channel read a newspaper not owned by Rupert Murdock and rejoin reality. Thanks for the corrupt bubbles and busts, the stupidest wars ever, the worst propaganda machine of hate and disinformation ever anywhere, And of course the gigantic giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else the last 30-40 years.
Democrats controlled the budget in the Reagan years, shitforbrains.

I think the Democrats are stupid in not passing what they want and what the American public wants with reconciliation or by doing away with the filibuster.
Democrats are trying to be inclusive. To work on bi-partisan legislation, but don't worry, the democrats in the senate are working on a reconciliation bill as a backup plan.

Just like any controversy, you try to settle it by peaceful negotiation, and only if that fails, do you unleash the dogs of war.

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay

Filibuster!?

WHERES THE MONEY?
Oh good. Republicans run everything.
They have been running the giveaway to the rich tax rates the last 40 years and how much money we have to spend on progress lol. Only garbage propaganda and ignoramuses like you make this possible. Also ignoramuses like Trump I guess. Just watch Fox news for 10 years and you're all absolute morons and functional American traitors disrespecting our wonderful government and public servants and going with the world's biggest idiotic conman....

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay

They're too busy impeaching a POTUS who is no longer POTUS for political posturing. It's not all about the American Citizens you know. What's important is what DC wants to do, illegals, your genital preferences and being schooled on "racism"..oooooooooo, ahhhhhhhh!

Actually there are more Republicans in the Senate than Democrats. (50-48)
You have to add those that caucus with the democrats, like Bernie Sanders who ran in the democratic presidential primary.

So it's 50-50

First of all, Biden proposes $1400 additional on top of the 600 already mailed.
Secondly, if you made over 70 grand in 2020 you don't qualify so no - it's not "every American"
Finally, this is the 20th time you've asked this question since yesterday :sleeping-smiley-015:
In otherwords, if you pay taxes you don't get the refund------------you just pay more so Biden can give the money to illegals and others..

Dude THINK if that's at all possible. Illegals are not getting any COVID money because while they may pay sales taxes, they don't file federally and therefore won't be in the system.

So your "free stuff for illegals" hogwash can be buried if you don't mind.
Hahahahahaha illegals don't get free stuff or Covid money....hahahahahahahaha

MAJORITY
The current state of affairs (from the official senate web site)
Dumbass.
1612284675999.png

Forum List

Back