Where’s That $2,000 Joe????

It would be a very smart move to send the additional 1400 to all those who got the 2nd 600. Why would anyone oppose this help?

it boggles the mind. Joe said $2,000 on day one,

Linky dinky?
Common trait for you Leftards to be so uninformed.
Where is it?

Here's yet another example of the curse of illiteracy.

NOT ONLY was the question put to the poster who actually made the claim, but the actual claim was, and I quote, "Joe said $2,000 on day one". There's no such quote anywhere near that in your white-knight link. In fact there's no quote from a "Joe" at all. About anything.

:dig:

So the question not only still stands, it just got highlighted that it has no answer.

That question being, "where is it"? In the age of making up one's own facts, presumably it's in a very wonderful place in Germany called Bowling Green. With thousands and thousands on rooftops.

Democrats control both Houses and the White House.

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

And don’t give me crap Democrats need more time. 5 dozen EO’s, an impeachment of irrelevant worth, and hundreds of hours of Dem Congresscritters sobbing in front of cameras they were almost drawn and quartered on January 6 says they’ve had plenty of time for
$2,000 for every American.
Yea or Nay
I hope they negotiate down personally. You righties love them deficits though.
Sending trillions of hard earned money from Americans to nations that hate America- GOOD

Giving a token amount back to Americans because they are struggling- BAD
Until we have a balanced budget I don’t support either.
Bullshit. You Leftards haven’t said one negative thing about the trillions of our money going to foreign nations that hate us except to defend it.
I’m not a democrat. You realize that was all in the trump budget right?

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

And don’t give me crap Democrats need more time. 5 dozen EO’s, an impeachment of irrelevant worth, and hundreds of hours of Dem Congresscritters sobbing in front of cameras they were almost drawn and quartered on January 6 says they’ve had plenty of time for
Yea or Nay

We do. We love annual deficits and debt. Lefties hate deficit spending. They only pass balanced budgets.
I know. That’s why you support the guys who drastically increase deficits like trump.

Talk to Moscow Mitch, Comrade.
Shitforbrains thinks Republicans control the Senate.
The Senate hasn’t passed the organizing resolution yet. McConnell is still obstructing.
McConnells last stand. The previous senate majority leader retains control, until the reorganizing resolution passes control to the new majority leader.

Mitch is holding up the transfer of power. Only he doesn't need people to storm the capitol.
You’re full of shit.

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay

We do. We love annual deficits and debt. Lefties hate deficit spending. They only pass balanced budgets.
I know. That’s why you support the guys who drastically increase deficits like trump.

Absolutely. A Democrat controlled house has never passed an unbalanced budget because Trump banged Stormy Daniels.

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay
Sending trillions of hard earned money from Americans to nations that hate America- GOOD

Bullshit. You Leftards haven’t said one negative thing about the trillions of our money going to foreign nations that hate us except to defend it.
I know, you’re a Commie. As most Leftards are.

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay

Shitforbrains doesn’t know that Pelosi is responsible for every budget as majority leader.

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay

Shitforbrains doesn’t know that Pelosi is responsible for every budget as majority leader.

Nearly every liberal is just dumb as hell. Clearly this fool has no idea how federal budgets are passed.

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay
Fair question....Joe needs to get on that.

Of course the GOP is blocking it with the filibuster in the Senate and the Dems don't want to get rid of it.

That's just a fact of life.

Joe needs to make some deals Pronto.
Filibuster!?
How’d Hopeycare pass, Dufus?
99% of it was passed by 60 votes in the Senate. Some details were passed by reconciliation.... As opposed to whatever crap you believe, brainwashed functional moron.... They had to go with the Senate version, it is a framework that will be tinkered with forever like all health systems. So fix what's wrong with it dumbass. Go after costs transparency and competition.....

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay

Nancy Pelosi is in the Senate now?

Oh do go on please, this is most entertaining :dig:

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay

I know you are a commie like the other trumptards. Trump inherited a $600 bil deficit and left with a $3 trillion. The worst.

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay
Fair question....Joe needs to get on that.

Of course the GOP is blocking it with the filibuster in the Senate and the Dems don't want to get rid of it.

That's just a fact of life.

Joe needs to make some deals Pronto.
Filibuster!?
How’d Hopeycare pass, Dufus?
99% of it was passed by 60 votes in the Senate. Some details were passed by reconciliation.... As opposed to whatever crap you believe, brainwashed functional moron.... They had to go with the Senate version, it is a framework that will be tinkered with forever like all health systems. So fix what's wrong with it dumbass. Go after costs transparency and competition.....
Oh, but we’ve got time for a meaningless divisive impeachment and 5 dozen EO’s, so FU Americans trying to feed your families!

Biden: $2,000 on first day in office.

WHERES THE MONEY?

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay

Even better. Shitforbrains thinks the Senate creates the budget.

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay

I know you are a commie like the other trumptards. Trump inherited a $600 bil deficit and left with a $3 trillion. The worst.
THANK YOU PELOSI FOR THE DEFICIT SPENDING!!

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay

Even better. Shitforbrains thinks the Senate creates the budget.

Here's another example of why you should read your own diarrheaic posts.
Which house of Congress contains the Majority Leader, dickhead? That's a hint --- which "HOUSE". See if you can figure it out before you class goes to recess. You did so well with that white-knight quoteless link, see if you can top that.

It would be a very smart move to send the additional 1400 to all those who got the 2nd 600. Why would anyone oppose this help?

it boggles the mind. Joe said $2,000 on day one, now he’s down to $1,400 who knows when. But hey, he killed thousands of jobs with his pen, does that count?

You people voted for this, enjoy.
He was always talking about 2000 in total with the $600 received recently, brainwashed functional moron ding-bat..

The Senate hasn’t passed the organizing resolution yet. McConnell is still obstructing.
McConnells last stand. The previous senate majority leader retains control, until the reorganizing resolution passes control to the new majority leader.

Mitch is holding up the transfer of power. Only he doesn't need people to storm the capitol.
You’re full of shit.

While you're reading "the hill" try reading the other articles.

The Senate is stuck in limbo heading into the second week of the Biden administration as leadership remains at a standoff over its power-sharing agreement.

Majority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) and Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) have yet to reach a deal on how to organize the Senate, which is evenly split 50-50.

The Senate is stuck in limbo heading into the second week of the Biden administration as leadership remains at a standoff over its power-sharing agreement.

Without an agreement, Democrats are technically in the majority, because Vice President Harris can break a tie, but Republicans are still in control of many of the committees because they are still operating under the previous Congress’s set up.

Forum List

Back