What in the H. E. Double Hockey Sticks is wrong with the USPS???

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I sold a vintage Weaver C4 .22 rifle scope to a buyer on Ebay, back on Jan. 18 for $62. Shipped it the same day it was paid for through USPS Priority Mail, and yesterday (Jan. 31) the buyer opens an Item Not Received case because it hasn't been delivered yet.

The buyer is located in Alabama The USPS tracking number shows that the package got to a facility in Alabama, but was then shipped to a facility in fucking Maine, fer Christ's sake.

Meanwhile, Ebay has withheld from my payouts the amount of the item plus shipping, until the fucking package can be located by the USPS and sent to the right fucking address. I know, I know: First World Problems. But you dickheads aren't the ones who have to sit on your thumbs until fucking Ebay releases you fucking money.

Just what the fuck is going on with our postal system anyway? I can understand how something being shipped to fucking Russia can drop off the radar and simply disappear, because they're a bunch of ham-fisted vodka-swilling Russian thugs. Their postal system sucks ass. Half the shit going there gets stolen or lost, then I have to make good for it out of my own pocket.

But the US of fucking A? Why the hell do they keep jacking up their postal rates when they can't get a simple 1 pound 6 ounce package from point A to point B in three days like I paid for? WTF anyway??

I would expect this much incompetence if the USPS were a legitimate governmental agency, which they're not. According to them, they are not funded by the government, and rely on user-funding to keep them running. THat's me. That's the money I pay them. But if that's so, why did the USPS spend so much time and money trying to get all those mail-in ballots to those idiot voters last November?

And why are they turning into the equivalency of some third-world postal organization, that can't get a simple package from point A to point B?

I'll tell you why: They were so busy getting Joe "Fuckstick" Biden elected, that they couldn't do the fucking job I pay them to do. Bastard sumbitches.

Gawddamned Post Office anyway, and their seven fucking labor unions. May the ghost of Jimmy Hoffa haunt them forever and ever, Amen.

postal.jpg

Lol...hey stop your yappin! Isn’t this what you wanted? Trump’s postmaster general’s mission was to eviserate the USPS and slow the mail.

You do have to love the Trumper. They rail how they hate the government then when their politicians destroy the institutions they say they will destroy, they start bawling about the unfairness of it all. It is just too funny.

I sold a vintage Weaver C4 .22 rifle scope to a buyer on Ebay, back on Jan. 18 for $62. Shipped it the same day it was paid for through USPS Priority Mail, and yesterday (Jan. 31) the buyer opens an Item Not Received case because it hasn't been delivered yet.

The buyer is located in Alabama The USPS tracking number shows that the package got to a facility in Alabama, but was then shipped to a facility in fucking Maine, fer Christ's sake.

Meanwhile, Ebay has withheld from my payouts the amount of the item plus shipping, until the fucking package can be located by the USPS and sent to the right fucking address. I know, I know: First World Problems. But you dickheads aren't the ones who have to sit on your thumbs until fucking Ebay releases you fucking money.

Just what the fuck is going on with our postal system anyway? I can understand how something being shipped to fucking Russia can drop off the radar and simply disappear, because they're a bunch of ham-fisted vodka-swilling Russian thugs. Their postal system sucks ass. Half the shit going there gets stolen or lost, then I have to make good for it out of my own pocket.

But the US of fucking A? Why the hell do they keep jacking up their postal rates when they can't get a simple 1 pound 6 ounce package from point A to point B in three days like I paid for? WTF anyway??

I would expect this much incompetence if the USPS were a legitimate governmental agency, which they're not. According to them, they are not funded by the government, and rely on user-funding to keep them running. THat's me. That's the money I pay them. But if that's so, why did the USPS spend so much time and money trying to get all those mail-in ballots to those idiot voters last November?

And why are they turning into the equivalency of some third-world postal organization, that can't get a simple package from point A to point B?

I'll tell you why: They were so busy getting Joe "Fuckstick" Biden elected, that they couldn't do the fucking job I pay them to do. Bastard sumbitches.

Gawddamned Post Office anyway, and their seven fucking labor unions. May the ghost of Jimmy Hoffa haunt them forever and ever, Amen.

View attachment 451646
Jesus dude. $62? They'll sort it out. Sad that $62 is such make or break money for you. Have you thought about a second job? First job? Real job?

I'd make a suggestion of what I have done in the past which worked but with you thinking calling people names that have nothing to do with this is wise, I'll keep it to myself.

I can agree that USPS has been lousy for many years but it got worse under Trump with his appointment of Louis De Joy . He cut hours and overtime and his rationale he was making it more efficient and profitable, BULLSHIT. Because of Louis DeJoy's rules my post office closes at 5:00 O'clock sharp and I don't have a problem with that but he also made them lock every door so that getting to my P.O. box was impossible after five. In the past before DeJoy the area that had the P.O. boxes was always available but the main area was always locked after five. At my post office there are less people maning the stations even during the holiday rush.

USPS is a bloated posse of clowns.

Use FedEx...when it absolutely has to be there on time. Or UPS they'll get it done too

I've used UPS Ground on heavier items, but they're not as lenient with their insurance claims as USPS is. UPS totally wrecked an accordion in a hard case once, even though it was wrapped in bubble wrap and double-boxed in heavy cardboard.

They claimed it wasn't packaged well enough and puked out on the insurance claim. They must have the same gorillas working for them that once worked for the USPS.

Trump Gutted the USPS because they refused to help him steal the Election. It is now totally FUBAR!

Although there's nothing to substantiate that, that is the commonly-repeated narrative coming from the leftist media.

Honestly, that's not the first time I've heard that said.

Use FedEx...when it absolutely has to be there on time. Or UPS they'll get it done too

I've used UPS Ground on heavier items, but they're not as lenient with their insurance claims as USPS is. UPS totally wrecked an accordion in a hard case once, even though it was wrapped in bubble wrap and double-boxed in heavy cardboard.

They claimed it wasn't packaged well enough and puked out on the insurance claim. They must have the same gorillas working for them that once worked for the USPS.
You know it's bad when I had a 110 volt electric cord sent for my European outlet LED grow lights and the cord was in bubble wrap.

My husband's firm uses FedEx and UPS exclusively, of course it's usually letters and small packages.

Sorry your loss but I'd bank on FedEx or USP before USPS

Lol...hey stop your yappin! Isn’t this what you wanted? Trump’s postmaster general’s mission was to eviserate the USPS and slow the mail.

You do have to love the Trumper. They rail how they hate the government then when their politicians destroy the institutions they say they will destroy, they start bawling about the unfairness of it all. It is just too funny.

Stupid
You’re right, it was a stupid thing for Trump to do.

You idiots always go back to Trump, don't you? Even before the pandemic, the USPS was suffering financially. In 2006, Congress passed the Postal Accountability Act, which required that USPS to pre-fund retirement benefits 75 years in the future, including for employees who have not been born yet. Did you even look at the graphic I posted above? The USPS has seven fucking labor unions, for Christ's sake.

Trump's Postmaster General implemented policies that prohibited the excessive overtime postal employees were earning. The problem with the USPS was that so much of their profit was going into retirement funds, they couldn't run as efficiently as they should have. Then you dickheads insisted on mailing out millions of mail-in ballots, further putting a strain on the system. So blame yourselves, not Trump.

Stupid

Trump didn't, union lazy fcks did

Get past your TDS, asshole. Not everything is Trump

View attachment 451646

Call USPS, the scan in Maine may have been a container scan, not the actual item.

Stupid

Trump didn't, union lazy fcks did

Get past your TDS, asshole. Not everything is Trump

Yo "Kiss" lose the thumbing, it's past old

Forum List

Back