Where’s That $2,000 Joe????

Democrats control both Houses and the White House.

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

And don’t give me crap Democrats need more time. 5 dozen EO’s, an impeachment of irrelevant worth, and hundreds of hours of Dem Congresscritters sobbing in front of cameras they were almost drawn and quartered on January 6 says they’ve had plenty of time for
$2,000 for every American.
Yea or Nay
Fair question....Joe needs to get on that.

Of course the GOP is blocking it with the filibuster in the Senate and the Dems don't want to get rid of it.

That's just a fact of life.

Joe needs to make some deals Pronto.
Now you'll get to see what Trump has had to deal with for four years. I love the filibuster.
You may not have much to love petty soon

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

And don’t give me crap Democrats need more time. 5 dozen EO’s, an impeachment of irrelevant worth, and hundreds of hours of Dem Congresscritters sobbing in front of cameras they were almost drawn and quartered on January 6 says they’ve had plenty of time for
Yea or Nay

Of course the GOP is blocking it with the filibuster in the Senate and the Dems don't want to get rid of it.

Now you'll get to see what Trump has had to deal with for four years. I love the filibuster.
You may not have much to love petty soon

Won’t that be great in 2024?

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay
Talk to Moscow Mitch, Comrade.
Shitforbrains thinks Republicans control the Senate.

The Senate hasn’t passed the organizing resolution yet. McConnell is still obstructing.

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay

The Senate hasn’t passed the organizing resolution yet. McConnell is still obstructing.

Hmmm...I don’t recall Schmucky railing “we’re going to change America, if Republicans let us”!

Biden may could get it passed if the idiot Democrats would get rid of the pork and stuff that has NOTHING to do with COVID. They are using it as a way to get more of their idiotic, anti-American agenda slipped in without folks noticing. At this point, they can likely do it all out in the open so no reason to try to slip it in this bill. They have dumbed down the Democratic electorate enough to accept anything.

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay

You like being lied to. Joe Biden is laughing his ass off at you suckers.
Nope. Democrats in the house are getting ready to force it through with no republican support.

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay
Talk to Moscow Mitch, dipshit.
How many years will it take for Democrats to do the simplest of things for Americans?
Ask Moscow Mitch.

First of all, Biden proposes $1400 additional on top of the 600 already mailed.
Secondly, if you made over 70 grand in 2020 you don't qualify so no - it's not "every American"
Finally, this is the 20th time you've asked this question since yesterday :sleeping-smiley-015:

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay

How many bills did the Democrats filibuster during tRumps four years?

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay
I hope they negotiate down personally. You righties love them deficits though.

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay
Sending trillions of hard earned money from Americans to nations that hate America- GOOD

Giving a token amount back to Americans because they are struggling- BAD

First of all, Biden proposes $1400 additional on top of the 600 already mailed.
Secondly, if you made over 70 grand in 2020 you don't qualify so no - it's not "every American"
Finally, this is the 20th time you've asked this question since yesterday :sleeping-smiley-015:
In otherwords, if you pay taxes you don't get the refund------------you just pay more so Biden can give the money to illegals and others..

It would be a very smart move to send the additional 1400 to all those who got the 2nd 600. Why would anyone oppose this help?

it boggles the mind. Joe said $2,000 on day one,

Linky dinky?
Common trait for you Leftards to be so uninformed.
Where is it?

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay

Well Shitforbrains, tell us how Hopeycare passed and your divisive impeachment of a citizen progresses.

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay

You like being lied to. Joe Biden is laughing his ass off at you suckers.
Nope. Democrats in the house are getting ready to force it through with no republican support.

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay
Talk to Moscow Mitch, dipshit.
How many years will it take for Democrats to do the simplest of things for Americans?
Ask Moscow Mitch.
Shitforbrains doesn’t know Demonrats control both Houses.

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay
Sending trillions of hard earned money from Americans to nations that hate America- GOOD

Until we have a balanced budget I don’t support either.

McConnells last stand. The previous senate majority leader retains control, until the reorganizing resolution passes control to the new majority leader.

Mitch is holding up the transfer of power. Only he doesn't need people to storm the capitol.

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay

We do. We love annual deficits and debt. Lefties hate deficit spending. They only pass balanced budgets.

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay

Bullshit. You Leftards haven’t said one negative thing about the trillions of our money going to foreign nations that hate us except to defend it.

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay

Bullshit. You Leftards haven’t said one negative thing about the trillions of our money going to foreign nations that hate us except to defend it.

Gender Studies in Pakistan? $10 million.

Liberal fuckery.

Forum List

Back