Where’s That $2,000 Joe????

Democrats control both Houses and the White House.

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

And don’t give me crap Democrats need more time. 5 dozen EO’s, an impeachment of irrelevant worth, and hundreds of hours of Dem Congresscritters sobbing in front of cameras they were almost drawn and quartered on January 6 says they’ve had plenty of time for
$2,000 for every American.
Yea or Nay
I hope they negotiate down personally. You righties love them deficits though.
Sending trillions of hard earned money from Americans to nations that hate America- GOOD

Giving a token amount back to Americans because they are struggling- BAD

All money going to foreign governments is done by the State Department. Trump and Pompeo did that.

Why are you so fucking sour. It's like you're cheering against the success of the Biden Administration. You lost the election. You would think you'd want Biden to succeed here, but no you do not. No one is as stupid as a conservative. Cheering against your own country.
You foreign idiot. All spending is done by the House. Which is controlled by Democrats.
Considering the mess that budgets have been for the last 40 years, that is absolutely ridiculous. Anybody knows a hell of a lot more about American politics than you brainwashed functional morons.The Senate has to pass those house budgets which never happens lol so they always end up having a continuation bill. A total mess. Thanks GOP! Greedy and incompetent....

Lindsey Graham
of South Carolina
CHAIRMAN

Republicans are still in charge in the senate.

The House passes the budget. Please read a book.
Remember that time deficit donald executive ordered stimulus?

So you do care about the debt?
You mean the debt that Reagan tripled or that w Bush doubled, brainwashed functional moron? In supposedly good times while their corrupt deregulation and cronyism gave us the s&l crisis and the real estate great depression of 2008-see also the corrupt bubble and bust great depression of 1929. Every time they get eight years they destroy the world....... Change the channel read a newspaper not owned by Rupert Murdock and rejoin reality. Thanks for the corrupt bubbles and busts, the stupidest wars ever, the worst propaganda machine of hate and disinformation ever anywhere, And of course the gigantic giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else the last 30-40 years.
Democrats controlled the budget in the Reagan years, shitforbrains.
B******* ding bat Wake up. Reagan had the last presidential honeymoon and cut the top tax rate from 70% to 50% and had success. Then going out the door he used reconciliation to pass a top tax rate of 28% and that has been a screw job for the non-rich ever since....all the GOP cares about is cutting taxes on the rich and services for everyone else. Somehow they can use the GOP reconciliation rule for that but the Democrats need 60 votes in the Senate to pass reform. Quite a scam the GOP reconciliation rule and the GOP filibuster rule.... Any day now it will be time to say goodbye to that crap and pass what the American people want. For a change.....
Shitforbrains, the House and Senate make laws and create all spending budgets.
Tell me something I don't know stupid. Lol. Only some stupid GOP doops think the house controls budgets. They originate things that never pass lol

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

And don’t give me crap Democrats need more time. 5 dozen EO’s, an impeachment of irrelevant worth, and hundreds of hours of Dem Congresscritters sobbing in front of cameras they were almost drawn and quartered on January 6 says they’ve had plenty of time for
Yea or Nay
it's coming in mid to late march. You are pretending that bills can pass this quick. $1,400 plus 600 equals... I'm going to let you go back to second grade and learn basic math.
If they can impeach an American in 2 days, they can pass a bill that’s been laying around for a year in 2 weeks.
They can operate quickly without GOP obstructionism on everything except tax cuts for the rich and service cuts for everyone else.....

Let me guess.

It’s Trumps fault.

Yea or Nay
it's coming in mid to late march. You are pretending that bills can pass this quick. $1,400 plus 600 equals... I'm going to let you go back to second grade and learn basic math.
If they can impeach an American in 2 days, they can pass a bill that’s been laying around for a year in 2 weeks.
They can operate quickly without GOP obstructionism on everything except tax cuts for the rich and service cuts for everyone else.....
Like how Republicans obstructed Hopeycare from passing?
Retard.

Lindsey Graham
of South Carolina
CHAIRMAN

Republicans are still in charge in the senate.

The House passes the budget. Please read a book.
Remember that time deficit donald executive ordered stimulus?

So you do care about the debt?
You mean the debt that Reagan tripled or that w Bush doubled, brainwashed functional moron? In supposedly good times while their corrupt deregulation and cronyism gave us the s&l crisis and the real estate great depression of 2008-see also the corrupt bubble and bust great depression of 1929. Every time they get eight years they destroy the world....... Change the channel read a newspaper not owned by Rupert Murdock and rejoin reality. Thanks for the corrupt bubbles and busts, the stupidest wars ever, the worst propaganda machine of hate and disinformation ever anywhere, And of course the gigantic giveaway to the rich and screw job for everyone else the last 30-40 years.
Democrats controlled the budget in the Reagan years, shitforbrains.
B******* ding bat Wake up. Reagan had the last presidential honeymoon and cut the top tax rate from 70% to 50% and had success. Then going out the door he used reconciliation to pass a top tax rate of 28% and that has been a screw job for the non-rich ever since....all the GOP cares about is cutting taxes on the rich and services for everyone else. Somehow they can use the GOP reconciliation rule for that but the Democrats need 60 votes in the Senate to pass reform. Quite a scam the GOP reconciliation rule and the GOP filibuster rule.... Any day now it will be time to say goodbye to that crap and pass what the American people want. For a change.....
Shitforbrains, the House and Senate make laws and create all spending budgets.
Tell me something I don't know stupid. Lol. Only some stupid GOP doops think the house controls budgets. They originate things that never pass lol
Tell us more about DEMOCRATS DEFICITS then.

Considering the mess that budgets have been for the last 40 years, that is absolutely ridiculous. Anybody knows a hell of a lot more about American politics than you brainwashed functional morons.The Senate has to pass those house budgets which never happens lol so they always end up having a continuation bill. A total mess. Thanks GOP! Greedy and incompetent....
In the United States, a continuing resolution (often abbreviated to CR) is a type of appropriations legislation. An appropriations bill is a bill that appropriates (gives to, sets aside for) money to specific federal government departments, agencies, and programs.

To put it simply, they can't agree on a new budget. So they agree to continue the last budget they agreed on.

The house constantly passes budgets that die in the senate. Mitch the obstructer sees to that.

Retard.

You should know that democrats has to use reconciliation in order to get past republican obstruction.

It's a special bill that isn't subject to the filibuster.

So democrats are considering that as a backup plan. If Mitch won't dance, they'll go it alone if necessary.

Retard.

You should know that democrats has to use reconciliation in order to get past republican obstruction.

It's a special bill that isn't subject to the filibuster.

So democrats are considering that as a backup plan. If Mitch won't dance, they'll go it alone if necessary.
Shitforbrains, Democrats control both Houses.

Forum List

Back