Where the hell is the dad in this new hot wheels commercial ?

Ya know in another forum this crazy libtard woman poster told me with a straight face, liberals have not promoted single motherhood the past 40 plus years..
That's more of an individual's option..Not a narrative one.
Dad has an option? The kid has an option? I don't think so. Feminist fascism. More democrat bigotry.

A sure sign of that sickness is you getting bent out of shape about a Hot Wheels commercial.
No, getting bent out of shape is when you think you can dictate what I think and over-react like you have.

Not getting bent out of shape is me not giving a flying fuck what you think about my opinions if you cant back your opinion up.

View attachment 150871

I never told you what to think, because you obviously failed to even consider the other possibilities and chose not to think.

That's what a derangement syndrome is, and you sure seem to be afflicted if you can come to those conclusions watching a commercial designed to get kids to buy miniature cars.

Ya know in another forum this crazy libtard woman poster told me with a straight face, liberals have not promoted single motherhood the past 40 plus years..

They haven't "promoted" anything of the kind nor does that commercial promote single motherhood. It promotes the idea that cars aren't just for boys. My granddaughter, who just turned 2 has the best collection of Hot Wheels ever.

Getting back to your original idea that liberals have "promoted" single motherhood, that's not true at all. They have simply said that there are all kinds of families, and that those of us who are raised by single mothers aren't to be looked down on because of it.

My father died when I was eleven. What was my mother supposed to do? Maybe she should have gone out bar hopping for a new husband so I would have a two parent family like my friend's mother. Her stepdad tried to rape her when she was 13.

The divorce rate in North America is over 50%. That means that most kids are being raised by single parents at some point. Maybe if men took being married more seriously, and didn't walk out on their wives and children, there'd be fewer single mothers for you to rag on about.
Most every breakup of individuals I know personally were initiated by the women.

I never told you what to think, because you obviously failed to even consider the other possibilities and chose not to think.
That's what a derangement syndrome is, and you sure seem to be afflicted if you can come to those conclusions watching a commercial designed to get kids to buy miniature cars.
You got a license to practice your brain shrink quackery, dude?

And yes, you telling me I am outside the bounds of normal thought is an attempt to control what I think.

But the day that actually happens I will gladly blow my brains out.

Better to be a corpse than a thrall.

You got a license to practice your brain shrink quackery, dude?

And yes, you telling me I am outside the bounds of normal thought is an attempt to control what I think.

But the day that actually happens I will gladly blow my brains out.

Better to be a corpse than a thrall.

Be what you will, and do what you wish. I would never suggest such a thing, but you are simply wrong, and if you cannot see that, so be it!

Enjoy talking to yourself when everyone puts your ignorant, abusive, deranged troll persona on "ignore".

I once thought you had some interesting commentary. I can see know that I was wrong and you are a troll masquerading as a conservative.

Once again libtards shoving single mothers are fine down our throats ..

Liberals? Really?

And who puts up the money for these ads? Money people aka conservatives.
I was under the impression, right from the mouths of our astute USMB members, that Conservatives were the biggest recipients of welfare.

Are they the money people or not?

Jeez people, it is a freakin Hot Wheels commercial. They threw in a little feel good philosophy.

But then people go off on some knee-jerk reaction based on their own fantasies or fears. WTF?

Maybe Dad is at work. So many of the same people triggered by this commercial have lamented the changes in our world. They want to turn back time to when Dad worked and Mom stayed home with the kids. This commercial could as easily be that situation as it could be anything. You want commercials to fit what you want? This ones could be that.

But, in the end, it is a commercial for a toy. Quit being a snowflake.

Jeez people, it is a freakin Hot Wheels commercial. They threw in a little feel good philosophy.

But then people go off on some knee-jerk reaction based on their own fantasies or fears. WTF?

Maybe Dad is at work. So many of the same people triggered by this commercial have lamented the changes in our world. They want to turn back time to when Dad worked and Mom stayed home with the kids. This commercial could as easily be that situation as it could be anything. You want commercials to fit what you want? This ones could be that.

But, in the end, it is a commercial for a toy. Quit being a snowflake.

Or it could be to push an agenda.

Forum List

Back