Where the hell is the dad in this new hot wheels commercial ?

Ya know in another forum this crazy libtard woman poster told me with a straight face, liberals have not promoted single motherhood the past 40 plus years..

The qu33rs who came up with that video probably debated whether or not they should use a mulatto child.

So now both parents have to be in a commercial when a child is involved??...Who in the hell died and made you people the boss of a trade and art you know absolutely nothing about?

Ya know in another forum this crazy libtard woman poster told me with a straight face, liberals have not promoted single motherhood the past 40 plus years..

They haven't "promoted" anything of the kind nor does that commercial promote single motherhood. It promotes the idea that cars aren't just for boys. My granddaughter, who just turned 2 has the best collection of Hot Wheels ever.

Getting back to your original idea that liberals have "promoted" single motherhood, that's not true at all. They have simply said that there are all kinds of families, and that those of us who are raised by single mothers aren't to be looked down on because of it.

My father died when I was eleven. What was my mother supposed to do? Maybe she should have gone out bar hopping for a new husband so I would have a two parent family like my friend's mother. Her stepdad tried to rape her when she was 13.

The divorce rate in North America is over 50%. That means that most kids are being raised by single parents at some point. Maybe if men took being married more seriously, and didn't walk out on their wives and children, there'd be fewer single mothers for you to rag on about.

Funny commercial.....But......Pretending that a woman's instinct for risk is equal to a man's is pure fantasy. That mother would no more risk her son in a fast car much less think about putting his life in danger. She is not a real mom by any stretch of the imagination.

They haven't "promoted" anything of the kind nor does that commercial promote single motherhood. It promotes the idea that cars aren't just for boys. My granddaughter, who just turned 2 has the best collection of Hot Wheels ever.

Getting back to your original idea that liberals have "promoted" single motherhood, that's not true at all. They have simply said that there are all kinds of families, and that those of us who are raised by single mothers aren't to be looked down on because of it.

My father died when I was eleven. What was my mother supposed to do? Maybe she should have gone out bar hopping for a new husband so I would have a two parent family like my friend's mother. Her stepdad tried to rape her when she was 13.

The divorce rate in North America is over 50%. That means that most kids are being raised by single parents at some point. Maybe if men took being married more seriously, and didn't walk out on their wives and children, there'd be fewer single mothers for you to rag on about.

Get out of here so you are going to be like that other poster and tell me that liberals have not been promoting single motherhood since the 1970s?

Single Mothers Deserve Our Thanks, And Our Support | HuffPost

Single Mothers Deserve Our Thanks, And Our Support

This Tribute To Single Parents Just Might Make You Cry | HuffPost

This Tribute To Single Parents Just Might Make You Cry

https://www.google.com/amp/www.dail...hildren-brought-single-mother-NOT-suffer.html

Children raised by single mothers do NOT suffer: Academics discover there is no difference to their mental healthcompared to those who have a traditional family

Is single motherhood in vogue?

JAN. 3 2013 5:37 AM
It’s Better To Be Raised by a Single Mom
The kids get that magical quality: grit.

articles/double_x/doublex/2013/01/single_moms_are_better_kids_raised_by_single_mothers_are_sturdier.html

Teen Moms Need Support, Not Shame
By Alex Ronan

Encouraging Single Parents

Celebrity Single Moms Who Do It All!

Single Celebrity Super Moms Who Do It All!

index.php

index.php

Get out of here so you are going to be like that other poster and tell me that liberals have not been promoting single motherhood since the 1970s?

Single Mothers Deserve Our Thanks, And Our Support | HuffPost

Single Mothers Deserve Our Thanks, And Our Support

This Tribute To Single Parents Just Might Make You Cry | HuffPost

This Tribute To Single Parents Just Might Make You Cry

https://www.google.com/amp/www.dail...hildren-brought-single-mother-NOT-suffer.html

Children raised by single mothers do NOT suffer: Academics discover there is no difference to their mental healthcompared to those who have a traditional family

JAN. 3 2013 5:37 AM
It’s Better To Be Raised by a Single Mom
The kids get that magical quality: grit.

articles/double_x/doublex/2013/01/single_moms_are_better_kids_raised_by_single_mothers_are_sturdier.html

By Alex Ronan

Celebrity Single Moms Who Do It All!

Single Celebrity Super Moms Who Do It All!

index.php

index.php
I really have been a lazy liberal not promoting your fantasies since the 1970's...

Forum List

Back