Where the hell is the dad in this new hot wheels commercial ?

Ya know in another forum this crazy libtard woman poster told me with a straight face, liberals have not promoted single motherhood the past 40 plus years..

They haven't "promoted" anything of the kind nor does that commercial promote single motherhood. It promotes the idea that cars aren't just for boys. My granddaughter, who just turned 2 has the best collection of Hot Wheels ever.

Getting back to your original idea that liberals have "promoted" single motherhood, that's not true at all. They have simply said that there are all kinds of families, and that those of us who are raised by single mothers aren't to be looked down on because of it.

My father died when I was eleven. What was my mother supposed to do? Maybe she should have gone out bar hopping for a new husband so I would have a two parent family like my friend's mother. Her stepdad tried to rape her when she was 13.

The divorce rate in North America is over 50%. That means that most kids are being raised by single parents at some point. Maybe if men took being married more seriously, and didn't walk out on their wives and children, there'd be fewer single mothers for you to rag on about.
Women are overwhelmingly the initiator of divorce. Nice try though...

Link?

I can think of several reasons why that might be.

Her husband moved out but he owns the house, her car, and has control of their assets. He still controls her life as long as they are merely separated. Many credit card companies and lenders won't grant a married woman credit in her own name unless her husband signs. So she's hamstrung.

The husband has all of the advantages here. He gets to be a single guy, date other women, but he doesn't lose half of everything he owns. I know a couple who have been separated for 30 years. He's rich and doesn't want to give her half. Or the lawyers any.

Often the wife wants to remarry, but can't without a divorce. The husband wants to remain married because then his girlfriend can't pressure him into marriage if he isn't divorced.

As with most things, the power is with the man. He doesn't file for divorce for the reasons outlined above. So wives do the filing, but its men who do the leaving.
It's called "hypergamy". Look into it...

Ya know in another forum this crazy libtard woman poster told me with a straight face, liberals have not promoted single motherhood the past 40 plus years..

They haven't "promoted" anything of the kind nor does that commercial promote single motherhood. It promotes the idea that cars aren't just for boys. My granddaughter, who just turned 2 has the best collection of Hot Wheels ever.

Getting back to your original idea that liberals have "promoted" single motherhood, that's not true at all. They have simply said that there are all kinds of families, and that those of us who are raised by single mothers aren't to be looked down on because of it.

My father died when I was eleven. What was my mother supposed to do? Maybe she should have gone out bar hopping for a new husband so I would have a two parent family like my friend's mother. Her stepdad tried to rape her when she was 13.

The divorce rate in North America is over 50%. That means that most kids are being raised by single parents at some point. Maybe if men took being married more seriously, and didn't walk out on their wives and children, there'd be fewer single mothers for you to rag on about.

Link?

Her husband moved out but he owns the house, her car, and has control of their assets. He still controls her life as long as they are merely separated. Many credit card companies and lenders won't grant a married woman credit in her own name unless her husband signs. So she's hamstrung.

The husband has all of the advantages here. He gets to be a single guy, date other women, but he doesn't lose half of everything he owns. I know a couple who have been separated for 30 years. He's rich and doesn't want to give her half. Or the lawyers any.

Often the wife wants to remarry, but can't without a divorce. The husband wants to remain married because then his girlfriend can't pressure him into marriage if he isn't divorced.

As with most things, the power is with the man. He doesn't file for divorce for the reasons outlined above. So wives do the filing, but its men who do the leaving.
It's called "hypergamy". Look into it...
Here I'll help ya...

Link?

You apparently know nothing about this topic either. Why don't you find another hobby? You suck at this one.

I know far more about this topic that I'd like to. I am currently separated from my husband because he wants to use his upcoming inheritance to chase 25 year old women. He wants me to file for divorce right now while he waits for his parents to die, so he doesn't have to pay for it. I'm not filing this time.

My first husband left because he wanted to be a single carefree guy - no kids, no responsibility. Yes, I filed, but he left.

Link?

You apparently know nothing about this topic either. Why don't you find another hobby? You suck at this one.

I know far more about this topic that I'd like to. I am currently separated from my husband because he wants to use his upcoming inheritance to chase 25 year old women. He wants me to file for divorce right now while he waits for his parents to die, so he doesn't have to pay for it. I'm not filing this time.

My first husband left because he wanted to be a single carefree guy - no kids, no responsibility. Yes, I filed, but he left.

But aren't you a Canuck? That's a whole different ball of wax!

Link?

Looks like you fall into the rare minority... Twice. What are the odds?
Sounds like #2 is all but over anyhow. He should file. Rather than wait for his inheritance to come in, only to then have you pull the cord, and collect the cash, and prizes. Which could include money, and property his wife had no hand in acquiring. If he's smart. He'll pull the plug before your potential prize stash grows.

Funny commercial.....But......Pretending that a woman's instinct for risk is equal to a man's is pure fantasy. That mother would no more risk her son in a fast car much less think about putting his life in danger. She is not a real mom by any stretch of the imagination.

The whole point of the commercial is that they were playing make believe with the hot wheels. Believe it or not, kids like to do that sometimes.

I was talking about the mother not the kid.

Once again libtards shoving single mothers are fine down our throats ..

Most of the leftards can't even connect the engineered plan to destroy the family.
They can't see how MEDIA, MOVIES, TV are used to indoctrinate them into " this is normal" .
They have no education on why this has been engineered they just don't see it, they are stupid, refuse to believe it etc, etc...............

Great post to inform ppl , because someone will get it that light will go off even if they don't admit it.

By the early Seventies, a new movement for women - demanding equality and rights - began to make headlines in the daily newspapers. Among the jargon, I read the words "solidarity" and "support". I passionately believed that women would no longer find themselves isolated from each other, and in the future could unite to change our society for the better.

Read more: How feminists tried to destroy the family | Daily Mail Online

By the early Seventies, a new movement for women - demanding equality and rights - began to make headlines in the daily newspapers. Among the jargon, I read the words "solidarity" and "support". I passionately believed that women would no longer find themselves isolated from each other, and in the future could unite to change our society for the better.

Read more: How feminists tried to destroy the family | Daily Mail Online
Which has spawned the MGTOW movement.

Once again libtards shoving single mothers are fine down our throats ..

Most of the leftards can't even connect the engineered plan to destroy the family.
They can't see how MEDIA, MOVIES, TV are used to indoctrinate them into " this is normal" .
They have no education on why this has been engineered they just don't see it, they are stupid, refuse to believe it etc, etc...............

Great post to inform ppl , because someone will get it that light will go off even if they don't admit it.
What makes you think it is abnormal for a mother to play with her child?

I bet you do not even have any children.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back