Where Is Trump On The 9/11 Anniversary?

You saw this on NBC New, but did you actually read the piece?

It has to do with Biden's promise to declassify 9/11 documents which implicate the Saudi's. Nothing to do with anything that's happened during the Biden Presidency. And Biden has released the documents, as per his campaign promise.

The Gateway Pundit piece made an unsubstantiated claim that one of the parents of a soldier killed in the ISIS-K attack at the Kabul Airport refused to speak to Joe Biden, which I seriously doubt is true. This is just another case of right wing media ginning up outrage and politicizing American deaths - like Benghazi.

Time after time, the families of these tragic victims, from Vince Foster, to Ambassador Stevens, to Seth Rich, to Molly Tibbets have begged Republicans to STOP using the loved ones deaths for their conspiracy theories, lies about and attacks on Democrats.

Paul Jones said the Republican Party ruined her life, talking her into filing suit against Bill Clinton. Anita Broaddrick, begged to be left alone, right before Ken Starr threatened to charge her with perjury and throw her in jail if she refused to recant her sworn affidavit that Bill Clinton did not rape her. Monica Lewinsky considered suicide when Republican operative, Linda Tripp, posed as her friend and secretly taped their conversations about her affair with Bill Clinton.

There's no limits to the depths Republicans will sink to when lying about and attacking Democrats. The Democratic Party learned a long time ago to place a premium on ethics in government, and hold their party members to a higher standard of ethics in government than Republicans.
There you go exposing yourself for the dumbfuck lying paid shill you are as always America hater.Everybody knows those women you mentioned feared Clinton and Vince foster was arkansawed off as we’re so many others in Arkansaw who knew about his drug running activities in Mena Arkansas with George bush.yeah yeah all conspiracy theories,all those bodyguards that came forward and LD Brown who wrote a book about it publishing pictures of Clinton and the Bush’s partying together in Arkansas fir his birthday,all these people are all lying and all conspiracy theorists and are all wrong and your right,you really need to seriously change your user name to Dragonidiot America hater. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Lol how is what I’m saying fallacious? You think Trump cares about 9/11. You also make plenty of assumptions about the way Biden thinks I’m sure. Your point is dumb.
And you mr dumbass thinks warmongers biden,Clinton,bush,and Obama care about 9/11 where trump started no wars,what a stupid fuck.:rofl::rofl:

As things have turned South for the Harris/Biden administration, I'm seeing the far-left get more and more desperate.

National Review

Biden Lied about Visiting Pittsburgh Synagogue after Shooting, Director Claims

Zachary Evans
September 3, 2021

So you equate visiting a synagogue with lying about helping at ground zero?

Do you lie about Biden because you're shilling for a 75 year old retiree, who will tell anyone who will listen to him that he's the President of the United States, and that he's moving back into the White House, despite the fact that there is no way under the Constitution of the United States of America that this scenario could possibly happen.

Who's the senile old fool here? Joe Biden, who is slowing but surely cleaning up the mess Donald Trump has made, or the guy whose father died of Alzheimer's and who says he's still President. Trump was showing clear signs of dementia while in the White House - lashing out at people he claimed were "out to get him" is a classic sign of dementia.
As always you expose yourself for the stupid fuck America hating paid troll you are.:rofl:Mess Trump made? You mean the mess of bringing back more jobs to the country than any other president in over 60 years,being the first president sense Carter to not start a single war,major cities that were democrat run cities for decades switching to Republican abandoning the Democrat party because of Trumps policys,you mean THOSE messes Trump made? :rofl: Grow the fuck up.people are tired of your bullshit.you are reserving yourself a spot in hell with your lies.

Oh and Biden esculating gas prices and the price of lumber and pulling out the military but leaving civilians behind and angering 9/11 familys as a result? If that’s your fuck up logic of cleaning up somebody’s mess,then I hate to think what your explanation of Biden doing a good job is.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::rofl: Oh and love your cowardly dodgeball game you play of never admitting when you have been proven wrong,you said because gateway pundit said it then thst is not evidence,he supplies you with the source from the lamestream media thst you worship,and yet you still troll avoiding admitting your wrong,how much does your boss pay you to keep coming back fir these ass beatings you suffer.:rofl: You sure would never do it for free.:abgg2q.jpg:

You really are a sore losing liar incapable of admitting when you have been proven wrong,normal? Yeah police beating up citizens on the street fir protesting and wanting to impose vaccines a violation of the Nuremberg code in Canada is really normal you stupid sick fuck.

Last edited:
Lol how is what I’m saying fallacious? You think Trump cares about 9/11. You also make plenty of assumptions about the way Biden thinks I’m sure. Your point is dumb.

I think you can't read minds and you're a fucking eight year old continuing to claim you can.

Again, simple solution. I have a number between one and a million. What is it? If you read minds as you keep claiming, should be easy. So, fucking child? What is it?

What makes the dancing Muslim lie all the more stupid is that it somehow means that all those Muslims collectively knew on a psychic level Muslims were responsible for the attack even though no one actually knew who was responsible for the attack as the attack happened.
Even worse was Trump trying to stir up hatred for Muslims

Look at Trump's 40 year track record. He's an attention whore and you're dumb as a stump.
i did sadly he spent most of that time donating to corrupt dems like the clintons and Chucky…and other NY dems that helped get him rich. i can’t really fault him as a private citizen for that…glad he realized that if he was in public office, what not to do

Even worse was Trump trying to stir up hatred for Muslims
what sad is that you think disliking terrorist that bastardize their faith, and their supporters, translates to a hate for all muslims

sad you can’t see the difference

There you go exposing yourself for the dumbfuck lying paid shill you are as always America hater.Everybody knows those women you mentioned feared Clinton and Vince foster was arkansawed off as we’re so many others in Arkansaw who knew about his drug running activities in Mena Arkansas with George bush.yeah yeah all conspiracy theories,all those bodyguards that came forward and LD Brown who wrote a book about it publishing pictures of Clinton and the Bush’s partying together in Arkansas fir his birthday,all these people are all lying and all conspiracy theorists and are all wrong and your right,you really need to seriously change your user name to Dragonidiot America hater. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
the majority of Americans disagree with the babble of Dragonidiot Biden is cleaning up a mess of Trump,But in here wacky fantasyworld she lives in they are all wrong and she is right.:auiqs.jpg:

I just saw Biden, Clinton and Obama, they are at the 9/11 memorial, and Bush is in Shanksville.

Where is Trump at today?
Hey he was at a fake boxing match that he had plans to go to because he didn't want to appear with the rest of the former presidents. Seems he has a problem with being a former president and does not want to be around other formers who will just remind him that he is one of them.

When opportunity knocks Trump will answer the call. otherwise he will have to embellish things from his fading memory of what he did on that fateful day.

His bosses sure pay him well to embarrass himself and suffer all these ass beatings he has taken,no way in hell would he keep coming back for free to suffer being humiliated constantly fir free,never in a million years.:rofl:
The really sad part is that I honestly do not believe that he even knows that he is humiliating himself. For that, I blame primarily his wife and then his other loved ones. For all that, I believe she is guilty of elder abuse.

He tried to grab the spotlight immediately after 9/11.. Do you remember his grandiose self-serving lies?
Oh gosh, I must have missed where you included photos, reliable sources, and working links. So he exaggerated, my guess is that there are millions upon millions of people who were angry. If that's all you've got, besides a major case of TDS, you really are desperate.

Last edited:
Oh gosh, I must have missed where you included photos, reliable sources, and working links. So he exaggerated, my guess is that there are millions upon millions of people who were angry. If that's all you've got, besides a major cast of TDS, you really are desperate.
langley sockpuppet candyass has shit on his face as always. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Do you have evidence of Joe Biden being "disinvited", other than bullshit in the Gateway Pundit?????

Did anyone invite Donald Trump anywhere? I mean he wasn't invited to the Bush funerals. His wife wasn't even at his birthday dinner. Does anyone outside of the rapid Trump cult, give a rat's ass where Trump is or what he's doing.

I hear the tickets for the Trump/O'Reilly tour aren't really selling well. I guess people are more than happy to go listen to Trump for free but when the cheapest seats are $81 plus taxes and service charges, that's a whole other story.

maxresdefault%20%281%29-S.jpg

The REAL QUESTION should have been, why wasn’t he invited to join the other 3 ?
Or was the 3 morons an exclusive group?
The "other three" know they are in deep doo-doo and they also know that President Trump showed them how to run a government and obtain outstanding results. Trump does not look at solving a problem with a right, left, or middle political solution. He does whatever works and the results are stunning.

Forum List

Back