Where Is Trump On The 9/11 Anniversary?

The Democrats were so sure that 9-11 was Bush’s fault, Clinton’s National Security Advisor was compelled to go into the classified section of the National Archives to destroy or steal documents on events under Clinton that led to 9-11.
Lol prove it dumb fuck. Just your horse shit word dumb fuck. Another fucking lie is all ya got dumb fuck. Go chase Jewish space lasers dumb fuck. Into went after bin laden before 9/11 and the idiot republicas called it wagging the dog db fuck.

I just saw Biden, Clinton and Obama, they are at the 9/11 memorial, and Bush is in Shanksville.

Where is Trump at today?

He was involved with some sort of fight.

I thought it was strange. A person would think he would be involved with the events of the day but he wasn't.

I thought it was a perfect example of what trump thinks and feels about the United States and 9-11.

A president who actually cars about our nation would have dedicated that whole day to the formal events.

Not some sort of fighting match.

I thought it was strange. A person would think he would be involved with the events of the day but he wasn't.

I thought it was a perfect example of what trump thinks and feels about the United States and 9-11.

A president who actually cars about our nation would have dedicated that whole day to the formal events.

Trump is such an intellectual lightweight that I don't think he has ever grasped the importance of that day's events, not only the loss of life, but how things changed forever in this country. He talked about his building being the tallest in Manhattan right after the towers collapsed and 3,000 innocent people lost their life.

He is clearly mentally ill.

Trump is such an intellectual lightweight that I don't think he has ever grasped the importance of that day's events, not only the loss of life, but how things changed forever in this country. He talked about his building being the tallest in Manhattan right after the towers collapsed and 3,000 innocent people lost their life.

Oh yes. Let's make 9/11 about Trump hate instead of those who died, and the lives it changed forever. At least you can express your TDS.

.o092.png

Ya think Trump & his Mafia crew didn't know what was coming, fuck face? Why didn't THEY secure the Capital, dirtbag?

Let me remind you, idiot, that Trump was POTUS on 1/6 so why didn't your boy do his job?

Why don't you assholes head over to Russia & start your shit & see how long it takes before you're ground up & spit out tough guy.

President Trump, as you know, was with the real heroes of that infamous day, the police and firemen of New York City, closest to Ground Zero.

Where was President Biden? He was kept from saying anything until he went on a rant hollering at a citizen. Instead of any comments, his handlers had prepared a video for his comments. As it was, Dr. Biden had to nearly drag him around the third stop the poor old man was so tired.

And HOW ABOUT THAT UPSIDE DOWN BIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

Trump spent the day promoting him self. from a speaking fee paid for (can you believe this ) by the Moonies. then getting paid again for a ? fight in the evening. Former presidents went for free, to 911 sites. PS he was invited.

Forum List

Back