Where Is Trump On The 9/11 Anniversary?

I usually refrain from saying anything about Trump. But yes guess am traditional in the role of ex presidents. expect them to respect the role of being one of Americas presidents.

Went were he could get some personal attention. INSTEAD of honoring the role of being a USA president.
your-desperation-is-S.jpg

I usually refrain from saying anything about Trump. But yes guess am traditional in the role of ex presidents. expect them to respect the role of being one of Americas presidents.
safe_image-Th.gif

Why would President Trump want to be associated with the previous presidents? Trump rocked success unlike any other president in modern history. Typical of the failed Harris/Biden administration, Joe made an utter fool of himself as Bush and Obama rolled their eyes at the clown show. Poor Jill had to chase Joe down as he wandered off.

Meanwhile, as you know, President Trump met with the heroes of 9/11. May God Bless him!

I just saw Biden, Clinton and Obama, they are at the 9/11 memorial, and Bush is in Shanksville.

Where is Trump at today?

Really? You saw Biden? I saw nothing. He went but didn't say a word. He got in, and got out. He went, he's done. It meant nothing to him. He checked off the box "went to memorials." That's it.

9/11 victims families told Biden to stay the fuck away. No room at a 9/11 memorial for a child molester.

Trump spent the day promoting him self. from a speaking fee paid for (can you believe this ) by the Moonies. then getting paid again for a ? fight in the evening. Former presidents went for free, to 911 sites. PS he was invited.
I wouldn't want to be in company with 4 fucking morons who destroyed the ME to pieces. Trump signed ME peace deals

Forum List

Back