When Biden speaks "live" without a teleprompter

1631368159101.png

Biden has really embarassed those who claimed he would be a poor President.

His accomplishments are too numerous to mention.

His profound statesmanship is displayed in everything he does. You can tell he really loves the USA.

I cannot wait for his biography…so much to learn about such a great man, leader, husband, father, Christian.

Superlatives are lacking to adequately describe Biden’s greatness.

The USA is on the correct path, and only good days are ahead….thanks to Robinette.

His profound statesmanship is displayed in everything he does. You can tell he really loves the USA.

I cannot wait for his biography…so much to learn about such a great man, leader, husband, father, Christian.

The USA is on the correct path, and only good days are ahead….thanks to Robinette.
Yes, a towering figure in American politics and Taliban lore.

Republicans cheated in the 2020 election.

Biden got more like 200 million votes, but Republicans and their Jim Crow laws do not allow anyone to vote except White Male Republicans.

No women or BIPOCs are allowed to vote.

Yes.. fathers and sons will one day talk of his legend as they sit around the camp fire......

.....and reminisce about the days when there was central heating...

Americans are very kind people who treat the cognitively challenged with great compassion.

We know that it could happen to us or our loved ones.

Any member (or guest) who has encountered a loved one with dementia knows how heartbreaking it is.

The Dems -- out of consideration to the nation and to Mr. Biden's family -- should not have nominated him.

But they did so because they felt he was their best chance to defeat President Trump.

And they were (reputedly) right.

It is impossible to feel any anger toward Mr. Biden.

I feel only pity for him -- and the nation.

I lie and tell people I voted for Biden…its just too embarassing to admit I did not vote for such a wonderful human being.

My next dog will be named ROBINETTE, after the MIGHTY JOSEPH ROBINETTE BIDEN JR.

Biden is GANGSTA AF!

Forum List

Back