Where is the outrage towards those who disown LGBT people in their family or outrage at disowning family members who associate with LGBT?

Actually, the undocumented are less likely to commit crimes, because they don't want to bring attention to themselves...

Illegal entry into the United States isn't even a felony.

Identity Theft is a serious crime and a felony. Entry into the US illegally might not be a felony, but theft of people's jobs, using fake SS numbers and id cards, pretending to be something you aren't is.

Same with Income Tax evasion, accepting "under the table" jobs and failing to pony up FICA taxes and other levies is theft as well.

If you don't think identity theft and tax evasion are crimes, that's on you.

Yet, 37% of straight people have tried anal sex or engage in it...

There are a whole shit load of fetishes I don't really get. I don't get foot fetishes. I don't get BDSM.

But my general rule. If everyone involved is a consenting adult, I really don't have a problem with it, and neither should you.

I agree, that if a fellow wants to dress up in ladies' clothes and hang out at highway rest stops with people of like fetishes, that's their own affair.

But LGBTQ people in the modern age, want to push it on kids, they want to publicly celebrate their perversions, and they insist that people "affirm" their choices. That's a different situation entirely.

Identity Theft is a serious crime and a felony. Entry into the US illegally might not be a felony, but theft of people's jobs, using fake SS numbers and id cards, pretending to be something you aren't is.

Except most of these jobs aren't paying social security, and the ones that are, the illegal isn't the one getting the benefits.

Now, you could simply fix this problem by making the Social Security Card a National ID Card, with your picture and perhaps other biometric information on it. But you conservatives are against that because it was one of those powers that the Founding Slave Rapists didn't think of.

Same with Income Tax evasion, accepting "under the table" jobs and failing to pony up FICA taxes and other levies is theft as well.

That's on the people who employ them, not the workers themselves. Again, if you really wanted to crack down on illegal immigration like you say you do, go after the folks who hire them. We won't do that. Too many rich white people and even middle class white people benefiting.

If you don't think identity theft and tax evasion are crimes, that's on you.

If you really want to go there, we'd probably have to arrest a lot of white union tradesmen who do work under the table for their friends and neighbors and don't report it. Not to mention all the people who do various gigs on Thumbtack and other job-posting sites.

I agree, that if a fellow wants to dress up in ladies' clothes and hang out at highway rest stops with people of like fetishes, that's their own affair.

But LGBTQ people in the modern age, want to push it on kids, they want to publicly celebrate their perversions, and they insist that people "affirm" their choices. That's a different situation entirely.

You mean they expect to be treated with the same dignity straight people take for granted?

That's horrible.

Except most of these jobs aren't paying social security, and the ones that are, the illegal isn't the one getting the benefits.

Now, you could simply fix this problem by making the Social Security Card a National ID Card, with your picture and perhaps other biometric information on it. But you conservatives are against that because it was one of those powers that the Founding Slave Rapists didn't think of.

That's on the people who employ them, not the workers themselves. Again, if you really wanted to crack down on illegal immigration like you say you do, go after the folks who hire them. We won't do that. Too many rich white people and even middle class white people benefiting.

If you really want to go there, we'd probably have to arrest a lot of white union tradesmen who do work under the table for their friends and neighbors and don't report it. Not to mention all the people who do various gigs on Thumbtack and other job-posting sites.

Just because an alien isn't eligible to collect social security benefits if they are old enough, doesn't exempt them from paying the tax when they earn the money.

If someone is an independent contractor, they are the ones responsible for paying their own taxes, not the employer.

I'm sure that a lot of people other than Illegals cheat on their taxes too. But that doesn't absolve Illegals for it.

Just because an alien isn't eligible to collect social security benefits if they are old enough, doesn't exempt them from paying the tax when they earn the money.

Except a lot of them do pay the tax and never see the benefit.

If someone is an independent contractor, they are the ones responsible for paying their own taxes, not the employer.
Or they can just not report the income. That works, too.

I'm sure that a lot of people other than Illegals cheat on their taxes too. But that doesn't absolve Illegals for it.

Well, it kind of does, unless you are going to show the same outrage for people who cheat the system in other ways... you know, instead of just using this an excuse to hate brown people.

I can remember when they claimed it was only about consenting adults. But now, it clearly, it is now not just about contenting, nor just about adults. They want to drag everyone into their filth, including those who want no part of it, and including children.

I can remember when they claimed it was only about consenting adults. But now, it clearly, it is now not just about contenting, nor just about adults. They want to drag everyone into their filth, including those who want no part of it, and including children.

Telling Children not to be hateful douchenoodles isn't dragging them into anything.

It's pretty clear you could have benefitted from such instruction early in life, given how much your hate consumes you.

Telling Children not to be hateful douchenoodles isn't dragging them into anything.

It's pretty clear you could have benefitted from such instruction early in life, given how much your hate consumes you.
And tell us, please, precisely why you're here in this thread, outside of your need to trash those you hate -- those who disagree with you.

Hmmmmm??????

And here's the hard part. Be honest.

One thing i noticed is people seem up in arms over the sex ed nowadays.

I remember when i was in highschool, they taught in sex ed about the difference between boys and girls and the body parts and how they make babies and such.

I know my family one time mentioned disowning someone simply because they associate with LGBT people.

I wonder where is the outrage against stuff like that?

I remember being told one time that in the deep south that white kids were told to avoid associating with a Black kid,otherwise it would bring shame on the family.

It's same old discrimination.
Are you living in 1980 or something??

And tell us, please, precisely why you're here in this thread, outside of your need to trash those you hate -- those who disagree with you.

Hmmmmm??????

And here's the hard part. Be honest.

Actually, fair enough.

I actually do have a big problem with "Conservative Christians", in the way I have with other oxymoronic things like "Military Intelligence", "Jumbo Shrimp" and "Creation Science".

If their version of Christianity was doing what Jesus actually said, they'd actually be kind of liberal. Nowhere in the Gospel does Jesus tell anyone to hate gay people or want to give tax cuts to the rich.

There are a shitload of rules in the Old Testament that "Christians" ignore. Eating Shellfish and Pork. Working on the Sabbath. Stoning your daughter if she isn't a virgin on her wedding night. Burning witches. Keeping slaves.

God didn't change His mind on any of these rules... we changed ours... and kind of pretend that God is going along.

Unless you are Mormon, of course,... then the leader of your cult gets a revelation from God that Polygamy or Segregation are wrong after He told Joseph Smith or some previous leader they were fine.

I wish Christians spent as much time using their faith as a reason to be decent to others as they spent being shitty to each other. I mean, I still wouldn't believe Jesus did Magic Tricks, but I wouldn't have quite the level of contempt for them.

I remember when i was in highschool, they taught in sex ed about the difference between boys and girls and the body parts and how they make babies and such.

Ugh... YOu are lucky. I went to Catholic School, where our sex education was taught by Nuns and Brothers who had taken vows of celibacy.... they were about as helpful as that sounds.

Actually, fair enough.

I actually do have a big problem with "Conservative Christians", in the way I have with other oxymoronic things like "Military Intelligence", "Jumbo Shrimp" and "Creation Science".

If their version of Christianity was doing what Jesus actually said, they'd actually be kind of liberal. Nowhere in the Gospel does Jesus tell anyone to hate gay people or want to give tax cuts to the rich.

There are a shitload of rules in the Old Testament that "Christians" ignore. Eating Shellfish and Pork. Working on the Sabbath. Stoning your daughter if she isn't a virgin on her wedding night. Burning witches. Keeping slaves.

God didn't change His mind on any of these rules... we changed ours... and kind of pretend that God is going along.

Unless you are Mormon, of course,... then the leader of your cult gets a revelation from God that Polygamy or Segregation are wrong after He told Joseph Smith or some previous leader they were fine.

I wish Christians spent as much time using their faith as a reason to be decent to others as they spent being shitty to each other. I mean, I still wouldn't believe Jesus did Magic Tricks, but I wouldn't have quite the level of contempt for them.
I might be able to cut you some slack if you were judging ALL Christians, rather than just the bad examples.

Until you are willing to do that, I'm wondering if you couldn't use a bit of cult deprogramming, yourself.

This was about 1998 about.
I am 56.
So that means I was in High School in the late 70s - early 80s. Gay boys were basically tortured. They were brutally bullied. Bad.
But, by the 90s... and my generation grew up... hetero attitudes towards gays went from just a little notch above pedophiles to tolerated.
By the 2000's... we pretty much accepted them.
Today... we don't care, and frankly, we are tired of hearing about it already. Being gay is not heroic. You don't deserve a hero for being one.
We are over it... now you need to get over it.
Less you want gay hatred to return. Cause... it will.
I am old enough to know that societal attitudes are like the tide, they ebb and flow.

I went to Catholic School, where our sex education was taught by Nuns and Brothers who had taken vows of celibacy.... they were about as helpful as that sounds.

Makes me think of a certain incel in his late fifties, who has never been married, who has seriously twisted and distorted ideas about what marriage is and what it is about, who lately seems to feel entitled to lecture on the subject of marriage to those of us who have been successfully married for decades.

Makes me think of a certain incel in his late fifties, who has never been married, who has seriously twisted and distorted ideas about what marriage is and what it is about, who lately seems to feel entitled to lecture on the subject of marriage to those of us who have been successfully married for decades.

yes, guy, you spend a weird amount of time imagining what my sex life is.. and frankly, it's kind of creepy....

Not to mention all those unsightly stains you are getting in your Mormon Magic Underwear.

Last edited:

Because back then, we werent trying to indoctrinate young kids into immoral deviants. Reading, Writing and Arithmetic. Back then kids were a lot smarter than they are today. Also those kids became self reliant, not have to get free hand outs from Uncle Sugar.

Well i'm bisexual.
People have the right to like you or NOT like you for whatever reason. If they don't like you for your bedroom antics, they either never liked you or your antics are so bad that you deserve not to be liked.

You say that you are bi-sexual----this already tells me several things about you. You are not a stable personality and that anyone in a relationship with you will always be heartbroken, you will always have commitment issues which will hurt the others you get involved with and also anyone who loves them or you as a couple. You really are in a no win situation. Your life will always be filled with needless drama---

Forum List

Back