Where is the outrage towards those who disown LGBT people in their family or outrage at disowning family members who associate with LGBT?

The bigotry can be compared to bigotry against people of color.
Yes it was Democrats who kept people of color as slaves, it was Democrats who fought in the civil war to keep their slaves, it was Democrats who terrorized people of color when they were set free. Today it is Democrats who are burning minority businesses and murdering blacks in the inner cities, nothing has changed with Democrats.

no offence but that's worse

You obviously like both, but you're so greedy and perverted you decide to fuck guys.

If you like both just do what's normal and ride girls
What makes you think girls want someone that will cheat on them with men? They should just fuck the men and save us women the trouble of dealing with them all together.

My kids at one time told me that they were going to accept the queers as normal people. I had to explain to them that mentally ill people should not be accepted as normal but put into mental institutions where they can be protected from harming themselves or other people, because that is the right thing to do. Of course back then queers kept their immoral antics in their bedrooms and told the rest of US that it wasnt our business. But once they came out and demanded we bow to their behavior, even my kids saw how lunatic they are....

Now for the personal attacks from the left saying i must be a closet case. They wish, because any gay man would love to get me, but i am only made for my wife.

Hey, funny thing. If you are in a relationship that makes you happy, I'm happy for you.

Other people should be allowed to be in relationships that make them happy.

All arguments against gay marriage boil down to "God Says It's Wrong" and "I think it's icky".

Neither of these are rational arguments.

What makes you think girls want someone that will cheat on them with men? They should just fuck the men and save us women the trouble of dealing with them all together.
Fair point.

That would be the ultimate embarrassment if you're female and your guy cheats on you and fucks another guy.

I know my family one time mentioned disowning someone simply because they associate with LGBT people.

I wonder where is the outrage against stuff like that?

I remember being told one time that in the deep south that white kids were told to avoid associating with a Black kid,otherwise it would bring shame on the family.

It's same old discrimination.
I dont get outraged about much unless it affects me personally. I have had to have discussions with friends that have kids that came out as gay and they want to disown them. So far I have been able to talk some sense into them.

Fair point.

That would be the ultimate embarrassment if you're female and your guy cheats on you and fucks another guy.

I think the younger crowd are more accepting of bisexual people.

Like i seen at anime cons and furry conventions of young people who seem bisexual.

I know my family one time mentioned disowning someone simply because they associate with LGBT people.

I remember being told one time that in the deep south that white kids were told to avoid associating with a Black kid,otherwise it would bring shame on the family.

Where's the outrage towards people who try promote outrage aimed at people regarding their personal lives?

Leave people alone.

I think the younger crowd are more accepting of bisexual people.

Like i seen at anime cons and furry conventions of young people who seem bisexual.
Mentally ill people will do mentally ill things. Like leave Americans to die at the hands of the Taliban.

liberals-defend-islam.jpg

Well it was in my family i am talking about.

Then it's your family business. Why do you expect anyone here to get outraged by it?

Are we supposed to doxx your family and try to get them fired from their jobs? That's the usual goal of ginning up fake virtue signaling moral outrage on the interwebs.

No thank you, I'll pass.

The people who are willing to disown their own family member just because of what they were born to be are disgusting and repulsive. They have deep-seated sexual problems of their own. Unfortunately, LGBTQ folks can't ignore their relatives, but the rest of us can shun people like them and keep them from hurting anyone else. If you have relatives like this, make sure, legally, that they cannot ever get their hands on your assets if something should happen to you.

There is a bright side to this. You know who genuinely loves you and cares about you. Anyone who rejects you over your sexuality never gave a damn about you in the first place.

Mentally ill people will do mentally ill things. Like leave Americans to die at the hands of the Taliban.

I'm sorry, did we put a gun to anyone's head and make them go to Afghanistan? Did we make them stay after we warned them that the whole thing was collapsing.

"Gee, Uncle Sam, I went to this war torn country where the government has been collapsing for years, can you please come save me after I failed to get out in a timely manner?"

Of course, we will and we should, but a little less hand-wringing would be nice.

It has nothing to do with "hatred" or "discrimination". Its just that a normative guy has really little in common with a gaybeau.

Forum List

Back