Where is the outrage towards those who disown LGBT people in their family or outrage at disowning family members who associate with LGBT?

I could say the same thing about liberals. My husband made sure his liberal children could never get their hands on his assets. See? Works both ways.
Why? Did his children reject him and fail to take care of him? How did his children mistreat him? I'm talking about people who have been rejected in their lives and then, when they die, the same relatives who rejected them in life come diving in to feed off of their remains. This is a known phenomenon. It sounds like your husband was motivated solely by malice connected to his political views. It sucks to have a father like that.

Why? Did his children reject him and fail to take care of him? How did his children mistreat him? I'm talking about people who have been rejected in their lives and then, when they die, the same relatives who rejected them in life come diving in to feed off of their remains. This is a known phenomenon. It sounds like your husband was motivated solely by malice connected to his political views. It sucks to have a father like that.
His liberal children are selfish brats who could never be bothered with him.

And please tell me precisely how you divined such information about my husband's evil intent. This should be interesting. You must be highly psychic to know what motivates my husband.

Or are you just another whining libshit?

And please tell me precisely how you divined such information about my husband's evil intent. This should be interesting. You must be highly psychic to know what motivates my husband.

This ought to be a good one, folks. LOL!

The people who are willing to disown their own family member just because of what they were born to be are disgusting and repulsive. They have deep-seated sexual problems of their own. Unfortunately, LGBTQ folks can't ignore their relatives, but the rest of us can shun people like them and keep them from hurting anyone else. If you have relatives like this, make sure, legally, that they cannot ever get their hands on your assets if something should happen to you.

There is a bright side to this. You know who genuinely loves you and cares about you. Anyone who rejects you over your sexuality never gave a damn about you in the first place.
If people are born to be gay, then they cant go straight, because of their mental illness. But some have gone straight because they were indoctrinated at a young age, then found out how screwed up it is.

Anne Heche - Age, Bio, Children, Married, Parents, Spouse
  • Anne Heche fought with a mental disorder for about 31 years.

If people are born to be gay, then they cant go straight, because of their mental illness. But some have gone straight because they were indoctrinated at a young age, then found out how screwed up it is.

Gays are no more or less likely to have mental illnesses than straight people are.

The thing is, they stopped classifying homosexuality as a mental illness 50 years ago, when they really found that gay people were perfectly functional in their lives.

Gays are no more or less likely to have mental illnesses than straight people are.

The thing is, they stopped classifying homosexuality as a mental illness 50 years ago, when they really found that gay people were perfectly functional in their lives.

Yup.

Being LGBT isn't a sign of a mental illness, the homeless though who are staying at a tent near a intersection and smell like poop though i feel are mentally ill.

Cause the homeless can't find a job.

From what i understand, a sign of a mental illness is a inability to function in society like holding a job.

Many LGBT hold jobs.

Last edited:

You keep saying "liberal" children. This indicates that politics has something to do with it. I could see being angry if his kids don't call, don't visit, don't care. I also wonder how he has treated them. Has he pushed them away?

You keep saying "liberal" children. This indicates that politics has something to do with it. I could see being angry if his kids don't call, don't visit, don't care. I also wonder how he has treated them. Has he pushed them away?
What do you fucking care? Yes, my husband is conservative. It doesn't break his heart when they don't call because he doesn't like them. They've only come around when they wanted money. Like liberals. Gimme, gimme, gimme. He cared more for them at one time. No more. None of them came around to help with the care of their dying grandparents. They're losers and they will lose my husband's wealth.

My family has disowned numerous individuals over the years for everything from homosexuality to DUI to failure to financially support bastard children.

mince disowned they are removed from all family records, including our massive family tree banner and are no longer discussed at family gatherings.

Don't you think that is bigotry though?

According to Liberals it is.
They are NOT liberals, and they never were liberals, liberals founded the nation, democrats(your liberals)are fascists! You don't find it fascinating, how Nazi Germany was brought about by Hitler and his brown shirts, those brown shirts were almost all homosexuals!

No, it's not a sign. In itself, it •IS• a mental illness, and a moral illness.

I highly doubt you are licensed as a Doctor.

One of the signs of a mental illness is Drop in functioning — An unusual drop in functioning, at school, work or social activities, such as quitting sports, failing in school or difficulty performing familiar tasks

Many LGBT i know of can hold a job and perform their duties.

Homeless people on the street i have noticed though always sleep and never work and smell and hardly ever can hold a job.

Homosexuality is nothing like race. An Asian cannot decide not to be Asian. The very idea is preposterous.

Male homosexuals seem to be born with an inclination/desire to engage in perverse quasi-sexual activities with other males (Lesbian is an entirely different proposition, and must be discussed separately). Homosexual "sex" is a grotesque parody of sexual intercourse, the purpose of which is HUMAN PROCREATION. The purpose of homosexual acts is to have an orgasm. Homosexual acts are intrinsically unilateral. One party is gratified by the second party; they are not having sex with each other. One is having sex, the other is being used for sexual gratification.

Obviously, heterosexual relationships also include similar acts, but those are ancillary to the essential sexual intercourse.

Every major religion in human history abhors homosexual acts. They are anti-biological and intrinsically evil. Current Leftist "thought" is that there is no such thing as Malum in se - intrinsic evil. To a Leftist, unless there is an identifiable "victim" there can be no "crime." Hence, if two homosexuals engage in these acts voluntarily, no victim equals no evil. Homosexual "sex" is as morally neutral as consensual sexual intercourse between normal adults.

Every human is inclined to do evil. We are all greedy, envious, cruel, hateful, etc., It is part of the human condition. The fact that homosexuals "are born that way" - they did not choose to have these desires and tendencies - is morally irrelevant. I was born desiring to steal from the Government and Insurance companies. I was born wanting to copulate with teenage girls. I was born to drive too fast. None of this excuses immoral behavior, and a homosexual cannot claim that his sinful inclinations excuse his immoral behavior. None of us can. God never said that we have a right to copulate with whomever we are inclined to copulate with, even if they are willing. Is adultery OK if both parties keep the activity a secret, forever? No.

No one should be sanctioned in any way for their INCLINATIONS. I have more than one relative who are celibate homosexuals. No issue. One relative lusts after pre-pubescent girls, but has never acted on his inclinations.

But once a person publicly embraces a lifestyle that essentially involves homosexual sodomy, they are subject to various forms of social sanctions - "marriages not recognized," partners not invited to family functions, not invited to church-related celebrations like First Communions, etc. They might be dis-inherited, or shunned altogether. That's life. Always has been. People have been shunned for marrying outside the religion or nationality, marrying someone who is objectionable to the family for any number or reasons.

You have no right to demand that others accept your choices, when you know that those choices go against their strongly-held beliefs.

Homosexuality is nothing like race. An Asian cannot decide not to be Asian. The very idea is preposterous.

Male homosexuals seem to be born with an inclination/desire to engage in perverse quasi-sexual activities with other males (Lesbian is an entirely different proposition, and must be discussed separately). Homosexual "sex" is a grotesque parody of sexual intercourse, the purpose of which is HUMAN PROCREATION. The purpose of homosexual acts is to have an orgasm. Homosexual acts are intrinsically unilateral. One party is gratified by the second party; they are not having sex with each other. One is having sex, the other is being used for sexual gratification.

Obviously, heterosexual relationships also include similar acts, but those are ancillary to the essential sexual intercourse.

Every major religion in human history abhors homosexual acts. They are anti-biological and intrinsically evil. Current Leftist "thought" is that there is no such thing as Malum in se - intrinsic evil. To a Leftist, unless there is an identifiable "victim" there can be no "crime." Hence, if two homosexuals engage in these acts voluntarily, no victim equals no evil. Homosexual "sex" is as morally neutral as consensual sexual intercourse between normal adults.

Every human is inclined to do evil. We are all greedy, envious, cruel, hateful, etc., It is part of the human condition. The fact that homosexuals "are born that way" - they did not choose to have these desires and tendencies - is morally irrelevant. I was born desiring to steal from the Government and Insurance companies. I was born wanting to copulate with teenage girls. I was born to drive too fast. None of this excuses immoral behavior, and a homosexual cannot claim that his sinful inclinations excuse his immoral behavior. None of us can. God never said that we have a right to copulate with whomever we are inclined to copulate with, even if they are willing. Is adultery OK if both parties keep the activity a secret, forever? No.

No one should be sanctioned in any way for their INCLINATIONS. I have more than one relative who are celibate homosexuals. No issue. One relative lusts after pre-pubescent girls, but has never acted on his inclinations.

But once a person publicly embraces a lifestyle that essentially involves homosexual sodomy, they are subject to various forms of social sanctions - "marriages not recognized," partners not invited to family functions, not invited to church-related celebrations like First Communions, etc. They might be dis-inherited, or shunned altogether. That's life. Always has been. People have been shunned for marrying outside the religion or nationality, marrying someone who is objectionable to the family for any number or reasons.

You have no right to demand that others accept your choices, when you know that those choices go against their strongly-held beliefs.
Doesn't the the same bible also says people can't eat fat Lev 3:17, can't eat pork Lev 11:7-8, can't eat shrimp or anything lacking fins or scales Deuteronomy 14:9-10, planting two different crops side by side Lev 19:19, wearing clothes made of mixed fabrics lev 19:19, cutting the hair on the sides of your head or clipping the edges of your beard Lev 19:27, tattoos Lev 19:28, can't work on the sabbath Exodus 35:2

There is also slavery in the bible.{an evil that no one approves of today}

Also says people can beat slaves

Exodus 21:20–21 says, “Anyone who beats their male or female slave with a rod must be punished if the slave dies as a direct result, but they are not to be punished if the slave recovers after a day or two, since the slave is their property.

Also the bible says that divorce and remarrying is a sin, so i hope you never divorced and remarried, cause if you do you are going to the same hell you are saying that LGBT people are going to.

And one thing i don't understand is why the Catholic church doesn't get with the times and start approving of LGBT people.

Every other church has basically did already.

That's a bit like saying that illegal aliens are less likely to be lawbreakers here in the U.S. than legitimate citizens are. It reads like something you might find in a George Orwell novel.

Actually, the undocumented are less likely to commit crimes, because they don't want to bring attention to themselves...

Illegal entry into the United States isn't even a felony.

Yup.

Being LGBT isn't a sign of a mental illness, the homeless though who are staying at a tent near a intersection and smell like poop though i feel are mentally ill.

Cause the homeless can't find a job.

From what i understand, a sign of a mental illness is a inability to function in society like holding a job.

Many LGBT hold jobs.
A man looking at another man's ass and saying "Now i could really love to dive into that piece of shit". Isnt mentally all there...

A man looking at another man's ass and saying "Now i could really love to dive into that piece of shit". Isnt mentally all there...

Yet, 37% of straight people have tried anal sex or engage in it...

There are a whole shit load of fetishes I don't really get. I don't get foot fetishes. I don't get BDSM.

But my general rule. If everyone involved is a consenting adult, I really don't have a problem with it, and neither should you.

Forum List

Back