When you think about it, most of America’s culture war revolves around protecting children:

Think about it! It's true. The children are the future that will sustain the nations survival. If they're not protected, the nation won't survive.

Who disagrees?

I would agree that protecting children is a strong influencer but I think your bullet points are bogus.

- outlawing Abortion isn’t protecting children. It is violating women and forcing people who don’t want kids to have them. This in turn puts kids at risk of neglect and abuse

- LGBTQ issues on the Left agenda are there to protect the marginalized. The Roght is trying to suppress them because in their tiny minds they think exposure is hurting kids. Give me a break

- Also don’t forget about guns and how many children lose their lives to them every year

- outlawing Abortion isn’t protecting children. It is violating women and forcing people who don’t want kids to have them. This in turn puts kids at risk of neglect and abuse

Abortion is the direct violent murder of children. It takes a Slade3200 level of being mentally- and morally-fucked-up to try to argue that trying to outlaw the outright murder of children is not protecting them.

- LGBTQ issues on the Left agenda are there to protect the marginalized. The Roght [sic] is trying to suppress them because in their tiny minds they think exposure is hurting kids. Give me a break

These fucked-up perverts are no longer even trying to hide what they want to do to children. And even if they weren't directly attracting children, as they now openly, undeniably are, it is certainly harmful to expose children to fucked-up sexual perversions, and to brainwash them into thinking that there is anything normal or acceptable about them.

- Also don’t forget about guns and how many children lose their lives to them every year

Or, depending on the sources, anywhere from six hundred thousand to two and a half million violent crimes prevented by the proper use of firearms.

Its funny when you subhuman pieces of shit attack the right to keep and bear arms, blaming legitimate gun owners for a few tens of thousands of deaths caused by subhuman criminal shit misusing guns (while opposing policies to take these subhuman criminal pieces of shit off the streets) while openly defending the savage, cold-blooded murder of over a million innocent children every year by way of abortion.

These fucked-up perverts are no longer even trying to hide what they want to do to children. And even if they weren't directly attracting children, as they now openly, undeniably are, it is certainly harmful to expose children to fucked-up sexual perversions, and to brainwash them into thinking that there is anything normal or acceptable about them.
Nothing wrong with exposure. Kids can think for themselves. Exposure tames bigotry and increases understanding and acceptance. I know acceptance is your enemy but I’m sorry to say… it’s coming and your weak minded ILK are being washed out. See ya

Those MAGAt accusations that eventually turn out to be con-fessions.
Projecting your disgusting views again fatso. No surprise as you are one of the biggest defenders of degenerates and perverts here. Get this through your fat head. Keep your shit away from kids. Parents are fed up with people like you.

What others post is their business you leave the innocent people alone fag bagger. What have I done that parents don't like, be specific you liar.
^^^ This is known as the height of hypocrisy. You throw out almost sorts of crap about me and a host of other posters with no proof (including pedo accusations). Leave the kids out of your crap asshole. Angry parents aren’t people I would want to deal with.

Last edited:
I do love it when people like you that defend other people that are actively molesting, castrating and mutilating the genital's of children tell me I dont care about children,,

it holds so much weight I almost forgot youre there,,
Yoi dont give a fuck about kids. Or you would be picketing churches, the real grooming centres of America.

Abortion is the direct violent murder of children. It takes a Slade3200 level of being mentally- and morally-fucked-up to try to argue that trying to outlaw the outright murder of children is not protecting them.

Or, depending on the sources, anywhere from six hundred thousand to two and a half million violent crimes prevented by the proper use of firearms.

Its funny when you subhuman pieces of shit attack the right to keep and bear arms, blaming legitimate gun owners for a few tens of thousands of deaths caused by subhuman criminal shit misusing guns (while opposing policies to take these subhuman criminal pieces of shit off the streets) while openly defending the savage, cold-blooded murder of over a million innocent children every year by way of abortion.
Dogmaphobe was right. There are a LOT of weirdos who defend sexualizing children showing up here on a daily basis. They’ll push it too far one day and they won’t like the results.

Not a child, a fetus, cells developing into a child. Not yet a child, Cells that belong to and live in the mothers body.
Now explain why when a pregnant woman is killed, the perp is charged with 2 murders.

1685827345080.gif

Yoi dont give a fuck about kids. Or you would be picketing churches, the real grooming centres of America.
considering youre defending all of them you dont have any grounds for me to care what you think I care about,,
churchs dont rape little boys,, gay men do,,

what we should do is bar perverts like you and them from being around children in the churchs and everywhere else,,,

Nothing wrong with exposure. Kids can think for themselves. Exposure tames bigotry and increases understanding and acceptance. I know acceptance is your enemy but I’m sorry to say… it’s coming and your weak minded ILK are being washed out. See ya
No moron. YOU and YOUR disgusting kind are being thrown out of communities. And not welcomed in any sane society. Go read those books and show the pictures in them to kids at a playground, then enjoy the beatings you’ll get.

Not a child, a fetus, cells developing into a child. Not yet a child, Cells that belong to and live in the mothers body.

A human being, no matter what hateful lies you tell to try to deny his humanity, and excuse the cold-blooded murder thereof.

Your support of the savage, murderous practice of abortion, puts the lie to any bullshit claim you might make to give a shit about any human life especially the lives of children.

A human being, no matter what hateful lies you tell to try to deny his humanity, and excuse the cold-blooded murder thereof.

Your support of the savage, murderous practice of abortion, puts the lie to any bullshit claim you might make to give a shit about any human life especially the lives of children.
since slade has me blocked ,
remind him that a FETUS just means offspring of a human being,,

There are some things that children do not need to be exposed to.

There are some things that children need to NOT be exposed to.

Disgusting, immoral, fucked-up sexual perversions certainly are among such things.

There is only one reason why anyone would want to expose children to that sick filth. Such is prima facie proof of someone that needs to be kept away from children.

Forum List

Back