When you think about it, most of America’s culture war revolves around protecting children:

So your father in-law, presumably a man, was sexually abusing his daughter, presumably a female and so logically you've come to the conclusion that gays are the groomers. Good try Bingo. At least you gave it your best Bingo effort. :itsok:

It doesn't help your cause, when we see so many faggots, trannies, and other fucked-up sexual perverts openly targeting children with their fucked-up perversions. And much of what your kind want to do to children is much worse than what my father-in-law did to my wife. At least nobody tried to convince my wife that she was a boy, or to urge her to irreversibly mutilate her body in a futile effort to reinforce that lie. The harm that was done to my wife is very much real, but it is northing compared to what sick fucks like yourself now want to do.

So your father in-law, presumably a man, was sexually abusing his daughter, presumably a female and so logically you've come to the conclusion that gays are the groomers. Good try Bingo. At least you gave it your best Bingo effort. :itsok:
Thats the entire issue. Its not about protecting kids. Its because Da Gayz make them feel funny. They would send them to camps with pink triangles if they could.

Thats the entire issue. Its not about protecting kids. Its because Da Gayz make them feel funny. They would send them to camps with pink triangles if they could.
history proves you wrong,, up until a few yrs ago when you sick fucks started publicly getting children involved there was little to no problems with gays,,

how about you leave children out of it and see what happens,,

I doubt you can,,

Thats [sic] the entire issue. Its not about protecting kids. Its because Da Gayz make them feel funny.

My wife's father made her “feel funny” when she was a little girl.

I bet she would have greatly appreciated it if someone had taken notice much sooner, and acted to protect her.

But I guess to you, that is all wrong, because it's just about hating some poor, oppressed childfucker, and not about protecting children, right?

Once again, the worked would be a much, much, much better place if every one of your kind would follow my father-in-law's final example.

Last edited:
My wife's father made her “feel funny” when she was a little girl.

I bet she would have greatly appreciated it if someoen had taken notice much sooner, and acted to protect her.

But I guess to you, that is all wrong, because it's just about hating some poor, oppressed childfucker, and not about protecting children, right?

Once again, the worked would be a much, much, much better place if every one of your kind would follow my father-in-law's final example.
So you literally attack the group she would be safe with instead. Way to go there.

figures you [StinkWorrier] would deflect from the things you want done to children,,

I'm waiting for his kind to come up with a word that directly denotes “bigotry” against childfuckers, the way “homophobic” denotes it toward faggots, and “transphobic” denotes it toward trannies. For now, you're “homophobic” and “transphobic” if you want to protect children from childfuckers, but it seems like it calls for a corresponding word of its own.

ConnectTheDots_Pedophilia_LGBTQ_n.jpg

I'm waiting for his kind to come up with a word that directly denotes “bigotry” against childfuckers, the way “homophobic” denotes it toward faggots, and “transphobic” denotes it toward trannies. For now, you're “homophobic” and “transphobic” if you want to protect children from childfuckers, but it seems like it calls for a corresponding word of its own.

View attachment 791379
they arent far from it with their fake outrage,,

so you think a child being sexually molested is them being safe??

yeah youre [sic] one sick mother fucker,,

Problem is, it's not mothers that that kind want to fuck. It's those that are not yet anywhere close to biologically old enough to become mothers or fathers.

And what do you suppose the motive is for pushing puberty-blocking drugs at children? Is it as obvious to you as it is to me?

If they wanted to protect kids they would close down all the grooming churches.
it sure seems you just admitted your ok with children being molested,,
if you werent you would have said anyplace that grooms children for sex should be shut down,,,

in those churchs its gay men pretending to be priest that are molesting little boys

it sure seems you just admitted your ok with children being molested,,
if you werent you would have said anyplace that grooms children for sex should be shut down,,,

in those churchs its gay men pretending to be priest that are molesting little boys
They are still priests even if they be gay and rape nuns which nuns then have abortions...

Forum List

Back