When you think about it, most of America’s culture war revolves around protecting children:

Think about it! It's true. The children are the future that will sustain the nations survival. If they're not protected, the nation won't survive.

Who disagrees?

When you think about it, it's people waging a culture war in the name of children while doing absolutely nothing to protect children.

This nation and much of life on this planet won't survive because we're members of a stupid species that has an exaggerated sense of its entitlement and intelligence.

Dogmaphobe was right. There are a LOT of weirdos who defend sexualizing children showing up here on a daily basis. They’ll push it too far one day and they won’t like the results.

I think we're getting there.

A year ago, a major beer company giving recognition to a fucked-up freak like Dylan Mulvaney would not have attracted much attention. This year, the backlash has been devastating, as has the backlash against Target for pushing faggot/tranny-friendly products for children, not much different than what they pushed last year for “Pride Month”.

The mainstream is waking up, and has reached a point of just having had it with all this sick, disgusting shit being pushed into our society.

considering youre [sic] defending all of them you dont [sic] have any grounds for me to care what you think I care about,,
churchs [sic] dont [sic] rape little boys,, gay men do,,

what we should do is bar perverts like you and them from being around children in the churchs [sic] and everywhere else,,,

Don't forget that a few years ago, this piece of shit was taking the side of the Rotherham child-rape gangs that infested his own shithole of a country.

Right. A little girl would be safer in a group of open childfuckers, than among one childfucker who was discrete about it.

But then you might have a point. The subhuman shit that you defend seem to be more interested in little boys than in little girls.

But still it takes a truly, deeply fucked up freak like you to suggest that a child is safe among fucked-up sexual perverts that openly go after children.

A .357-caliber lobotomy would truly be among the best cures for you and your kind.
But they aren't the child fuckers. You just admitted it.

Late to the party here but culture wars are about controlling the stupid through emotion. The GOP elite found out that the rabble can be roused into voting against their best interest if you scare them. Thus…. Culture wars are here for that purpose.
are you saying children arent being exposed to adult sexual content and adults are castrating and mutilating genital's of children??

Late to the party here but culture wars are about controlling the stupid through emotion. The GOP elite found out that the rabble can be roused into voting against their best interest if you scare them. Thus…. Culture wars are here for that purpose.

I guess those of us who are sane and intelligent and responsible are fortunate to have some retarded fool like you to tell us what our best interests are.

asyt-alan-spicer.gif

he says on a thread where people are trying to protect children,,

Dude, take your bullshit virtue signaling, and shove it up your ass. You're not protecting children; you're using children as an excuse to defend your bigotry against people you don't understand and make no effort to understand.

You're absolutely not defending children. Nor is this what your stupid little hate parade is all about.

Dude, take your bullshit virtue signaling, and shove it up your ass. You're not protecting children; you're using children as an excuse to defend your bigotry against people you don't understand and make no effort to understand.

You're absolutely not defending children. Nor is this what your stupid little hate parade is all about.
sorry I didnt mean to trigger you,,,

Forum List

Back