When you think about it, most of America’s culture war revolves around protecting children:

The truth is it isn't good to micromanage children and to not allow them to grow up into solid adults. Children need to be exposed to reality and who's to say I don't have a different line to what I feel is protecting children? You're ok with children 13, 14 and 15 years old working all day and getting married at 15. I aint. But I am ok with a child playing on the internet exploring science and becoming educated. The truth is that same child will of course explore sex and things that of course you feel is wrong but you are also ok with them doing so but in a backhanded way. I am about honesty.

You know when I picked up my Rescue dog people were pushing me to have him male-spaded, even my wife. I refused for a number of reasons. It is so odd how humans wish to play God with animals and humans.
I'm less concerned with animals, and absolutely concerned with humans -- especially the youth, who have no understanding of long-term consequences, for a short-term alignment with fad. Trans genderism is an extreme ideology that is a cancer to the nuclear family and directly contradicts biology.

The truth is it isn't good to micromanage children and to not allow them to grow up into solid adults. Children need to be exposed to reality and who's to say I don't have a different line to what I feel is protecting children? You're ok with children 13, 14 and 15 years old working all day and getting married at 15. I aint. But I am ok with a child playing on the internet exploring science and becoming educated. The truth is that same child will of course explore sex and things that of course you feel is wrong but you are also ok with them doing so but in a backhanded way. I am about honesty.
the truth is they need protected from perverts like you that think they need to be taught how to have sex with someone of their same gender,,,

Accepted. Not taught. It is their own natural impulses that lead them to their reality and we just need to stop being dicks about it.
quit your lying you sick fuck,,, you made it perfectly clear what you wanted, and when you got called on it you ran back and edited your words,,,

leave the children alone or suffer what comes next,,

Translated: you're okay with children being indoctrinated with detail that states they may feel different from their scientific identification at birth because they .. feel different.. and these is leading to many examples of normalizing pedophilia and normalizing and wiping out the definition of female.

When men can enter the female restroom or locker room with a perceived acceptance .. females no longer exist.

Accepted. Not taught. It is their own natural impulses that lead them to their reality and we just need to stop being dicks about it.
Stormlover said:
The benefits of teaching our kids to be bisexual. Think about it! Lets say your best friend is a man which is typically true and they typically turn out to be the most reliable people you know and the person you can trust. Why not marry him? Same can be said if you're female, your female bestie. The second benefit of teaching our next generation to be bisexual is the simple fact that a lot of people don't have partners and the cold truth is being bisexual opens the door to a lot less loniness.

The advantages are huge! A relationship shouldn't only be about having kids but stability in your life, trust and companionship. We as a society choose the opposite sex blindly and most of the time this person isn't worth the shit as a friend and person you can trust unlike a lot of your same sex friends. That is just the truth. This causes divorce and nastiness as the opposite sex generally has been taught to dislike the other sex and that trends to destroy relationships.

I don't disagree with the goals of the teachers teaching this because it opens doors towards stronger relationships with people that are far better for you then being forced to deal with some unknown of the opposite sex. Why shouldn't it be taught? Gay marriage is legal and there's nothing wrong with it. Be gay, Be bi and be happy!

Think about it! It's true. The children are the future that will sustain the nations survival. If they're not protected, the nation won't survive.

Who disagrees?

We've been here before...

wont-somebody-please-think-of-the-children-think-of-the-children.gif

Forum List

Back