When you think about it, most of America’s culture war revolves around protecting children:

And I find it funny that when I SHOW ACTUAL ELECTED GOP CONGRESS FOLKS advocating for the same shit you claim to be against.....you nor any other of your pseudo Christians made a post pretending to be outraged over it....

Here is a story about ELECTED REPUBLICANS OUTRAGED over a law that limits child marriage....a law that limits children having sex under the guise of "marriage" -- yet here you are whining about imaginary bullshit...

Why? ..well, aside from being full of shit...it is because the whole child sex/child marriage thing is a very Christian belief...

Not really, but then as a far Left Communist whackjob like yourself, you follow the Devil.
Pastors and Prriests are buggering kids every day and have done so for centuries..
Any sane parent would steer well clear of any religious establishment.
If you ignore that you dont love your kids.

And I find it funny that when I SHOW ACTUAL ELECTED GOP CONGRESS FOLKS advocating for the same shit you claim to be against.....you nor any other of your pseudo Christians made a post pretending to be outraged over it....

Here is a story about ELECTED REPUBLICANS OUTRAGED over a law that limits child marriage....a law that limits children having sex under the guise of "marriage" -- yet here you are whining about imaginary bullshit...

Why? ..well, aside from being full of shit...it is because the whole child sex/child marriage thing is a very Christian belief...
I condemn child marriage. 100%

Pastors and Prriests are buggering kids every day and have done so for centuries..
Any sane parent would steer well clear of any religious establishment.
If you ignore that you dont love your kids.

REAL Christians don't do this and ensure the safety of the children in their flocks. Really, you need to get out more and stop watching PMSNBC.

Tommy is speaking about the child molestation scandal in the church. THE GAY CHILD MOLESTATION scandal.

Next he’ll bring up THE GAY BOYSCOUT MOLESTATION scandal.

These guys crack me up! 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
He has a long history of statements in this forum regarding children and sex.

Very long.

How come thousands of kids get molested in church then ? Is it trannys sneaking in or something ?
Where are the stats to back that up? Oh yeah. Right up your far Left Godless ass! Because every church I know, mine included, is a veritable Fort Knox when it comes to child safety. Nearly all Evangelical churches take that very seriously.

Far left morons like Zincwarrior and Tommy Tainant think shuttering churches who DARE speak the Truth about sin is a good thing.
Please cite where I made that statement.

This is why these people need to be incarcerated. They are the enemy.
Well, American citizens would understand that we have something called the First Amendment, which protects us from the government. Russobots and Taliban hellholes have no such thing.

Who needed to remind you to like the opposite sex?

I knew I was straight before someone had to "tell me" or "remind me" -- if your kids are so fragile with their sexuality that they need people to remind them to be attracted to the opposite sex, that is a you problem.....because it is totally made the fuck up
Where are you getting this unrelated context from? My son has always been obviously attracted to girls since he was 8 or 9. What I SAID was that his DOCTOR inadvertantly told him "you will find somebody that you find really attractive, even a boy, doesnt matter". It was obviously passive grooming, openly reminding my son that he could actually have sex with boys if he wants. That is what I said, not that my sonNEEDED to be told which sex to like. How are so many people unable to read plain English? How do you get such a clearly written fact so screwed up and twisted? I never said he needed be reminded. The whole point was that he was being groomed by a professional to consider the same sex, and some kids who are just becoming aware can be steered by such passive-aggressive meddling. There's no telling what a 11 year old is going to do with that.

So, you condone murder of the innocent….what a swell guy.

Fetuses aren't people.

346844934_1286930822243992_1828184149261994740_n.jpg

Forum List

Back