When you think about it, most of America’s culture war revolves around protecting children:

So, you condone murder of the innocent….what a swell guy.
I think its funny that dic suckers like you didn't start pretending to care about abortion until AFTER IT WAS NO LONGER COOL to be SEGREGATIONISTS

"Evangelicals considered abortion a “Catholic issue” through most of the 1970s, and there is little in the history of evangelicalism to suggest that abortion would become a point of interest. Even James Dobson, who later became an implacable foe of abortion, acknowledged after the Roe decision that the Bible was silent on the matter and that it was plausible for an evangelical to hold that “a developing embryo or fetus was not regarded as a full human being”.

Paul Weyrich (founder of the Heritage foundation) tried to make a point to his religious right brethren that the religious right did not come together in response to the Roe decision. No, Weyrich insisted, what got the movement going as a political movement was the attempt on the part of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) to rescind the tax-exempt status of Bob Jones University because of its racially discriminatory policies, including a ban on interracial dating that the university maintained until 2000."

So tough you are! Wow, that really impressive 👍

people like you who don’t have the intellect or self control to have a respectable and honest debate are obstacles for these kids not good examples. Don’t fool yourself by thinking you’re virtuous. You can’t see past your ego and it’s obvious
And you revert to your usual shit of making it about the poster kicking your retarded ass all over the place because you are nothing but an arrogant POS who has ZERO argument. Assholes like you reduce people to nothing but a color, lifestyle, or race. Because you don’t have the intelligence to look any deeper. YOU are there asshole saying you don’t care what parents think. Here’s a life lesson that you won’t understand. We had a gay boy on my team a couple of years ago. He and his parents made it clear that he did not want that made public or mentioned to any media. He wanted to be known for his TALENTS (he won a state title for us in his best event) NOT his lifestyle choice. You would have had him flaunting his lifestyle for your virtue signaling.

And you revert to your usual shit of making it about the poster kicking your retarded ass all over the place because you are nothing but an arrogant POS who has ZERO argument. Assholes like you reduce people to nothing but a color, lifestyle, or race. Because you don’t have the intelligence to look any deeper. YOU are there asshole saying you don’t care what parents think. Here’s a life lesson that you won’t understand. We had a gay boy on my team a couple of years ago. He and his parents made it clear that he did not want that made public or mentioned to any media. He wanted to be known for his TALENTS (he won a state title for us in his best event) NOT his lifestyle choice. You would have had him flaunting his lifestyle for your virtue signaling.
The guys holding these Tiki torches claim they are protecting children too......white children specifically...

_00.rac008 (23).jpg

Apparently, Conservatives still believe they are being replaced.......and the folks in control of of this grand plot of "replacing white children" are other white folks.....in closing, racism makes you stupid....

The guys holding these Tiki torches claim they are protecting children too......white children specifically...

View attachment 791906

Apparently, Conservatives still believe they are being replaced.......and the folks in control of of this grand plot of "replacing white children" are other white folks.....in closing, racism makes you stupid....
Which has absolutely ZERO to do with anything I posted. Congrats Biffy, you made yourself look dumber than usual you racist prick.

Which has absolutely ZERO to do with anything I posted. Congrats Biffy, you made yourself look dumber than usual you racist prick.
It has everything to do with it....

The right's war against homosexuality was pushed as an attempt to "protect children" and it has been an utter disaster....Try as you might to recreate that culture war by attacking trans kids; it will also be a failure...

I guess you guys should have kept hating gay people more back when you had a chance instead of giving in and pretending "we don't have a problem with gays" -- yes.....you clearly do....

Think about it! It's true. The children are the future that will sustain the nations survival. If they're not protected, the nation won't survive.

Who disagrees?

No...that's silly.

That presumes that your children are under threat.

They aren't. To the extent that it's imperiled, it is by those who restrict their learning or tell them that they are freaks.

The actual threat they face is the economic cost of Policy Ineptitude.

My son's doctor, who is an MD who specializes in autism also works in a psychological level with autistic kids. Overall he's been great but once or twice he has said some highly questionable things to my son. He knew he had reached puberty he was reminding him that he would find somebody nice someday, and he purposely left the gender part open visibly! So, yes... He was totally reminding and enabling my son to believe that he can go both ways if he wants to. That is not letting someone to figure out for themselves what they want... Especially when you're dealing with an autistic person who has OCD and inadvertently develops obsessive ideas about things. Another time the same doctor asked me right in front of my son if I have firearms in the house. Supposedly he's trying to protect my son from such things,
, but he says completely exposing and enabling comments which will most likely bring about my son's curiosity about such things. I had a discussion with that doctor privately right after that and I think I straightened it out. If he wasn't so good at dealing with the physiological, pharmaceutical and dietary concerns of autistic kids we would not be seeing him anymore. He tried to open my son's eyes to homosexual relationships and the possibility that Dad might have firearms in the house. That's not his job that's my job , and I will do it very slowly at my own pace because I know my son. It was years ago that he said that but I am still in shock over it.

My son's doctor, who is an MD who specializes in autism also works in a psychological level with autistic kids. Overall he's been great but once or twice he has said some highly questionable things to my son. He knew he had reached puberty he was reminding him that he would find somebody nice someday, and he purposely left the gender part open visibly! So, yes... He was totally reminding and enabling my son to believe that he can go both ways if he wants to. That is not letting someone to figure out for themselves what they want... Especially when you're dealing with an autistic person who has OCD and inadvertently develops obsessive ideas about things. Another time the same doctor asked me right in front of my son if I have firearms in the house. Supposedly he's trying to protect my son from such things,
, but he says completely exposing and enabling comments which will most likely bring about my son's curiosity about such things. I had a discussion with that doctor privately right after that and I think I straightened it out. If he wasn't so good at dealing with the physiological, pharmaceutical and dietary concerns of autistic kids we would not be seeing him anymore. He tried to open my son's eyes to homosexual relationships and the possibility that Dad might have firearms in the house. That's not his job that's my job , and I will do it very slowly at my own pace because I know my son. It was years ago that he said that but I am still in shock over it.
Who needed to remind you to like the opposite sex?

I knew I was straight before someone had to "tell me" or "remind me" -- if your kids are so fragile with their sexuality that they need people to remind them to be attracted to the opposite sex, that is a you problem.....because it is totally made the fuck up

Who needed to remind you to like the opposite sex?

I knew I was straight before someone had to "tell me" or "remind me" -- if your kids are so fragile with their sexuality that they need people to remind them to be attracted to the opposite sex, that is a you problem.....because it is totally made the fuck up

No one, it’s within our nature to. Anything else is fetish.

No one, it’s within our nature to. Anything else is fetish.
Well, wanting to fuck a fat chick is a fetish too....but we don't launch crusades against it and try to make it illegal...

Or else, you would be in prison....

So since we can mind our business when it comes to your fetishes, perhaps you should learn to do the same....

“The inability of U.S. students to perform on par with the majority of other developed nations should cause alarm, given its implications for America’s global leadership. Instead, while other countries take their K-12 education seriously, American leaders are satisfied with pumping more money into an outdated system that continues to fail students and produces mediocre results.

Here’s the sad truth. Twenty-five countries outperform U.S. K-12 students. Those leading the way are China, Hong Kong, Finland, Singapore, South Korea, Japan, and Canada. China’s students not only place first overall, but they dominate each individual subject as well. U.S. students straggle in at 33rd in math, 23rd in science, and 17th in reading.

Of course, you wouldn’t learn this listening to the rhetoric coming from our political and educational leaders. Instead, they tout data that ranks U.S. students against other American students, states boast about their performance relative to other states, and school districts flaunt two percent gains in graduation rates.”

I didnt argue that there are no better performing primary and secondary programs than the US. I will point out that all of those have federally controlled school funding and federally controlled requirements. Only the US on that list locally funds schools.

We are undisputedly top in undergraduate and graduate programs.

White knighting?! There you go lying again. Nice
Whoa, here come the anger issues and lack of self control. You sure you should be coaching children?! I don’t think so
Just bringing MAGAt sexual fantasies into the thread again and again and again.

I'll tell you, when our daughter played sports, we never left her alone at practice with male coaches....just the smart thing to do like I advise to never leave children alone with religious leaders.

Ignorant assumptions. I don’t care how a kid expresses themselves. Gay or not as long as they are not being hateful like you. There’s a reason why that kid and his parents wanted to keep that low key. Because assholes like yourself and it sounds like many others in you community wouldn’t react well to it and the kid would likely get bullied or shamed. It’s too bad that these situations still exist. It’s people like you who create them. You should be ashamed but I’m sure your ego won’t let you see that

You are a stupid fuck you asshole. YOU should not be near children. If you were exposing my kid to this shit you'd be in a heap load of trouble. I've coached kids, including my own, for over 25 years. My school doesn't tolerate morons like you so there aren't any issues. You'd be slapped around by parents and kicked in the ass on your way out the door
Con-cerning.

Forum List

Back