When you think about it, most of America’s culture war revolves around protecting children:

Cry harder bitch. Your own words damn you you moron. I’m nit hateful towards gays you fucking idiot. KEEP YOUR SHIT AWAY FROM KIDS. You’re too stupid to understand that simple concept. And by the way dumbfuck, YOU are making ignorant assumptions. I told you the kid didn’t want the attention morons like you would be screaming for. God forbid he want to be known for his athletic talent and not be pigeonholed as the gay kid, like you would do to him. Projecting YOUR bigotry onto me doesn’t work asshole. You’re not smart enough to defend your own position so you need rock desperately try to vilify me as I laugh at you and fat retard bodecea.
Hahaha, yeah I’m sure he is more worried about people who support the gay community more than those who are hateful bigots like yourself. ““ hey I’m not hateful, just keep that sick perverted shit away from my kids”” you don’t even understand how stupid you sound do you?!

Where are the stats to back that up? Oh yeah. Right up your far Left Godless ass! Because every church I know, mine included, is a veritable Fort Knox when it comes to child safety. Nearly all Evangelical churches take that very seriously.

I have taught Sunday School at my church for over 10 years. I also am a public school teacher. No one here will believe this but you, but here it is: I am regularly left as the only adult in the room with children at school. This is not allowed at my church. We have a two at all times rule, and had to go through a separate security clearance for church even though I was fingerprinted and security cleared for my job as a school teacher.

if either party wanted to 'protect children' we would have free medical care for them...free school breakfasts and lunches....free day care....but alas we have nothing but school shootings and big pharms and doc performing experimental stuff on kids...but lets continue to act like this country cares about kids...instead of big corps

Then we would all be taxed at 70% because nothing is "free". How are you grandma age and you don't understand this?

Then we would all be taxed at 70% because nothing is "free". How are you grandma age and you don't understand this?

Actually, you could pay for all of this by simply re-arranging how we finance things and making the rich pay their fair share.

Let's take health care. The United States ALREADY spends more per capita than any other nation on Health Care, but we do it wrong. Big Pharma and Big Insurance get filthy rich and the cost of health care gets added onto the cost of every product manufactured in the United States. Single Payer would actually cost less money.

You could fix education by reducing the level of bureaucracy involved. You don't need one bureaucrat for every teacher.

but we can afford tax cuts for the mega rich? how can the 'greatest country' in the world not afford it?

btw teachers would be paid more .

cut the military budget and stop massive waste of coin like changing the names of bases etc

at my age i remember when families could operate on a one income bread winner....medical costs were low...perhaps you should look into tax rates then and now and the differences it made in society

but we can afford tax cuts for the mega rich? how can the 'greatest country' in the world not afford it?

btw teachers would be paid more .

cut the military budget and stop massive waste of coin like changing the names of bases etc

at my age i remember when families could operate on a one income bread winner....medical costs were low...perhaps you should look into tax rates then and now and the differences it made in society

You can remember when a family could operate on a one income bread winner? You know why, right? Because the women mostly stayed home and raised children. You had half the workforce which made that possible.

What tax cut have they gotten?

You commies are a broken record. Not once do you ever consider that greedy government might be a serious problem

You can remember when a family could operate on a one income bread winner? You know why, right? Because the women mostly stayed home and raised children. You had half the workforce which made that possible.

You kind of have that in reverse, Norm. The ability to provide for families didn't go down because women entered the workforce, women entered the workforce because the ability to make ends meet on a single salary declined when the One Percenters busted the unions and drove wages down in the 70's and 80's to increase profitability.

You kind of have that in reverse, Norm. The ability to provide for families didn't go down because women entered the workforce, women entered the workforce because the ability to make ends meet on a single salary declined when the One Percenters busted the unions and drove wages down in the 70's and 80's to increase profitability.

When the workforce doubled……

And when that happened, doctors could charge more, the need for daycare started to rise, and consumer spending went through the roof.

When the workforce doubled……

And when that happened, doctors could charge more, the need for daycare started to rise, and consumer spending went through the roof.
Um, no. First the workforce did not "double".

The labor participation rate went from 58% in the 1950's to peak at 67% in the early Aughts. (It's at 63% now due to retirements by Boomers.)

Doctors charge more now than they did because there are more medical options.

You could make the argument that daycare as a profession rose, I guess, but that had little effect on wages.

Um, no. First the workforce did not "double".

The labor participation rate went from 58% in the 1950's to peak at 67% in the early Aughts. (It's at 63% now due to retirements by Boomers.)

Doctors charge more now than they did because there are more medical options.

You could make the argument that daycare as a profession rose, I guess, but that had little effect on wages.
Doctors charge more than before because there are more medical options?

Competition and technology reduces costs! Do me a favor and compare the homes Drs lived in in the 50s to now! 🤦‍♂️

Forum List

Back