When Trump Wins In November

Status
Not open for further replies.
How was he race baiting? Aren’t there riots because people are bored due to COVID? Funny how riots are happening in Democrat led cities. BLM was formed in 2013. Who was President then?

You mean other than claiming the first Black President wasn't legitimate due to a conspiracy theory that he was born in Kenya?

Riots are happening all over the country, even in Republican suburbs, buddy.

BLM was formed in 2013, but funny thing, there weren't nation-wide riots that lasted for weeks. There was actual DISCUSSION on how to fix the problems. I mean, I know, this is a crazy idea, actually identifying a problem and trying to fix it.

TRUMP RIOTS. Let's brand them like he brands everything else.

How was he race baiting? Aren’t there riots because people are bored due to COVID? Funny how riots are happening in Democrat led cities. BLM was formed in 2013. Who was President then?

You mean other than claiming the first Black President wasn't legitimate due to a conspiracy theory that he was born in Kenya?

Riots are happening all over the country, even in Republican suburbs, buddy.

BLM was formed in 2013, but funny thing, there weren't nation-wide riots that lasted for weeks. There was actual DISCUSSION on how to fix the problems. I mean, I know, this is a crazy idea, actually identifying a problem and trying to fix it.

TRUMP RIOTS. Let's brand them like he brands everything else.
Random and obscure statements? Riots started due to:

#1) COVID --- people have a lot of free time (excuse to gather)....no work/no school
#2) Video of George Floyd, which was horrific and most of the media covered up his criminal past.
#3) No ramifications. White people were attacking black police officers...black lives matter?

You fix it by getting rid of Democrats. Crime in NY is currently up what 3-fold? Big Bird meanwhile is defunding the police and pandering to the mob.

You know what is a crazy idea, Joe, law and order....

Random and obscure? How about blatantly racist. I always find it amazing that you will scream bloody murder if someone dares to criticize Zionism, slapping down that Hitler Card as fast as you can, but Trump can be as racist as shit and you'll support him.

Riots started due to:

Nope. Riots started because for the upteenth time, you had another thug cop murder a black man in full sight of cameras, and they finally got fed up with it. Period.

Actually, it is a crazy idea. We lock up 2 million people. We have the highest crime rates in the free world. We arm our cops like soldiers and they are largely hated by the population they are supposed to be protecting.

Random and obscure? How about blatantly racist. I always find it amazing that you will scream bloody murder if someone dares to criticize Zionism, slapping down that Hitler Card as fast as you can, but Trump can be as racist as shit and you'll support him.

Riots started due to:

Nope. Riots started because for the upteenth time, you had another thug cop murder a black man in full sight of cameras, and they finally got fed up with it. Period.

Actually, it is a crazy idea. We lock up 2 million people. We have the highest crime rates in the free world. We arm our cops like soldiers and they are largely hated by the population they are supposed to be protecting.
What racist statements? You have yet to produce one and now you’re acting crazy again. Will you threaten to report me? I have now 4 times asked you for proof of racists statements and you have yet to produce it. If not for COVID no one would have rioted. So it’s the police officers fault that we have such a huge crime rate? I see. You blame the victims of rape for rapes too? Girl was hot so what was one to do? You don’t know jack shit about Zionism and you have the right to call me a “ki*e” if you like. It’s called free speech.

What racist statements? You have yet to produce one and now you’re acting crazy again.

I gave you a whole list.

Will you threaten to report me?

If you break the rules, I will.

If not for COVID no one would have rioted.

Quite the contrary, the fact that the murder of George Floyd was so brutal was what caused the riot, combined with Trump's hateful rhetoric.

So it’s the police officers fault that we have such a huge crime rate?

They are part of the problem. SO is income inequality, and the Prison Industrial COmplex that has monetized depriving people of color of their freedom. Most of the people we lock up we shouldn't be locking up. Except once you've locked them up, you've pretty much rendered them unemployable for life, so big surprise when they turn to the proverbial life of crime.

Again- The Europeans are really smarter about this. THey only lock up the people who are truly dangerous, they have a fairer distribution of wealth and entitlement programs... and of course, they don't flood their streets with guns. So while we have murder rates in the five digits, they have murder rates in three digits.

You don’t know jack shit about Zionism and you have the right to call me a “ki*e” if you like. It’s called free speech.

Zionism is a racist, Colonial Philosophy, which is why most of the civilized world rejects it.

What racist statements? You have yet to produce one and now you’re acting crazy again.

I gave you a whole list.

Will you threaten to report me?

If you break the rules, I will.

If not for COVID no one would have rioted.

Quite the contrary, the fact that the murder of George Floyd was so brutal was what caused the riot, combined with Trump's hateful rhetoric.

So it’s the police officers fault that we have such a huge crime rate?

They are part of the problem. SO is income inequality, and the Prison Industrial COmplex that has monetized depriving people of color of their freedom. Most of the people we lock up we shouldn't be locking up. Except once you've locked them up, you've pretty much rendered them unemployable for life, so big surprise when they turn to the proverbial life of crime.

Again- The Europeans are really smarter about this. THey only lock up the people who are truly dangerous, they have a fairer distribution of wealth and entitlement programs... and of course, they don't flood their streets with guns. So while we have murder rates in the five digits, they have murder rates in three digits.

You don’t know jack shit about Zionism and you have the right to call me a “ki*e” if you like. It’s called free speech.

Zionism is a racist, Colonial Philosophy, which is why most of the civilized world rejects it.
I gave you a whole list. - No you didn't

They are part of the problem - So you do blame the rape victim for the rape. Good to know.

Zionism is racist - Zionism just means you believe the Jews have the right to self determine. Very racist indeed....

So you do blame the rape victim for the rape. Good to know.

Um, no, cops aren't the victims here. they are the perpatrators. They are the ones shooting innocent black people.

Zionism just means you believe the Jews have the right to self determine. Very racist indeed....

Well, they don't have a right to self-determine on someone else's land. That's the problem. The Jewish Refuse of Europe had no business taking Palestinian land. Now, if you wanted to establish a Jewish homeland in Europe, I'd have no problem with that. Europe probably would, which is why they tried to dump them into Palestine to start with.

So you do blame the rape victim for the rape. Good to know.

Um, no, cops aren't the victims here. they are the perpatrators. They are the ones shooting innocent black people.

Zionism just means you believe the Jews have the right to self determine. Very racist indeed....

Well, they don't have a right to self-determine on someone else's land. That's the problem. The Jewish Refuse of Europe had no business taking Palestinian land. Now, if you wanted to establish a Jewish homeland in Europe, I'd have no problem with that. Europe probably would, which is why they tried to dump them into Palestine to start with.
This is not an Israel thread and you are uninformed on the real history as you’re an idiot. Cops are shooting criminals not “black people”. Stop your nonsense.

This is not an Israel thread and you are uninformed on the real history as you’re an idiot. Cops are shooting criminals not “black people”. Stop your nonsense.

Uh, the "real history" involved talking snakes and giants... So pardon me if I don't take it seriously.

Um, cops are not shooting "criminals"... they are killing people like Laquan McDonald, Tamir Rice, Botham Jean, George Floyd, Sandra Bland, and so on. This is what black folks are rightfully upset about.

Uh, the "real history" involved talking snakes and giants... So pardon me if I don't take it seriously.

Um, cops are not shooting "criminals"... they are killing people like Laquan McDonald, Tamir Rice, Botham Jean, George Floyd, Sandra Bland, and so on. This is what black folks are rightfully upset about.
You have like six names. Spare me your diatribe. 99% of cops are great people. Crime up 130% in NYC and retirement up 400% for cops. Let’s see how the city copes.

You have like six names. Spare me your diatribe. 99% of cops are great people. Crime up 130% in NYC and retirement up 400% for cops. Let’s see how the city copes.

99% of cops ARE great guys.... but they feel a need to protect, cover up for and tolerate the bad behavior of the 1% who aren't. THAT'S the problem here.

To take one example. Laquan McDonald was shot by a guy who had violated civil rights of people in Chicago on 20 prior occasions. He STILL had a job. The Union, the Police Department, did nothing to get rid of him, even after an incident where the city had to pay out $375,000 to a man whose shoulder was dislocated. The other cops who were at the scene of the McDonald Shooting all filed false reports. The union and the PD all repeated the lies. Mayor Emmanuel (A Democrat, so this isn't a partisan thing, I call Democrats out when they do wrong, too.) signed off on a settlement with an NDA to keep the details out of the press. The only reason why this came out at all was because the Cook County Coroner's office raised a stink, and because one of tapes of the incident wasn't destroyed.

Now... yes, the police shoot 1000 people a year. Maybe most of those ARE justified, but how do we know, really? "okay, you caught me lying that time, but trust me on all these others."

Even when we DO catch them in misconduct, the punishments are usually light.

99% of cops ARE great guys.... but they feel a need to protect, cover up for and tolerate the bad behavior of the 1% who aren't. THAT'S the problem here.

To take one example. Laquan McDonald was shot by a guy who had violated civil rights of people in Chicago on 20 prior occasions. He STILL had a job. The Union, the Police Department, did nothing to get rid of him, even after an incident where the city had to pay out $375,000 to a man whose shoulder was dislocated. The other cops who were at the scene of the McDonald Shooting all filed false reports. The union and the PD all repeated the lies. Mayor Emmanuel (A Democrat, so this isn't a partisan thing, I call Democrats out when they do wrong, too.) signed off on a settlement with an NDA to keep the details out of the press. The only reason why this came out at all was because the Cook County Coroner's office raised a stink, and because one of tapes of the incident wasn't destroyed.

Now... yes, the police shoot 1000 people a year. Maybe most of those ARE justified, but how do we know, really? "okay, you caught me lying that time, but trust me on all these others."

Even when we DO catch them in misconduct, the punishments are usually light.
Internal Affairs. I am OK with amending the police but defunding is pure idiocy as is vilification. You keep using the same names over and over again. Doesn’t help your case.

Internal Affairs. I am OK with amending the police but defunding is pure idiocy as is vilification. You keep using the same names over and over again. Doesn’t help your case.

You want more names? Philandro Castille, Mike Brown, Eric Garner, Walter Scott, etc.

ONE CASE OF THIS IS TOO MANY!!!!

The problem with "internal affairs" is that they are the foxes watching the henhouse. IA is called the "Rat Squad" in many police departments.

I don't agree with "Defunding" (Except in cities where the corruption is so bad they really do need to start over, like Minneapolis) but serious reform is needed.

Here's my short list.
Investigations by police to be done by an outside agency.

All cops have to be issued body cams.

All cops have to be issued tasers, and trained to use them as the first resort.

All cops should be better trained in hand-to-hand fighting, and frankly, keeping a fat donut eater on the force because he's got two years to retirement has to stop.

Reroute some funding into social work and mental health care. A large part of the problem was we dumped all these mentally ill people out into the streets and expect cops to deal with them with no training or background.

Teach de-escalation practices.

Better screening of cops. Most of the problem cops identified themselves as problems long before the incident that made national headlines. Chauvin was involved in three prior shooting incidents and 18 complaints against him. He was not only still on the job, they had him training rookies.

But the most important thing is to end the culture of the Blue Wall of Silence. It's been 50 years since Frank Serpico blew the whistle on police corruption in the NYPD, and it sounds like they still have a lot of the problems. What we need to instill is an honor code. You won't engage in abusing the civil rights of a suspect and you won't tolerate a fellow officer doing it.

You want more names? Philandro Castille, Mike Brown, Eric Garner, Walter Scott, etc.

ONE CASE OF THIS IS TOO MANY!!!!

The problem with "internal affairs" is that they are the foxes watching the henhouse. IA is called the "Rat Squad" in many police departments.

I don't agree with "Defunding" (Except in cities where the corruption is so bad they really do need to start over, like Minneapolis) but serious reform is needed.

Here's my short list.
Investigations by police to be done by an outside agency.

All cops have to be issued body cams.

All cops have to be issued tasers, and trained to use them as the first resort.

All cops should be better trained in hand-to-hand fighting, and frankly, keeping a fat donut eater on the force because he's got two years to retirement has to stop.

Reroute some funding into social work and mental health care. A large part of the problem was we dumped all these mentally ill people out into the streets and expect cops to deal with them with no training or background.

Teach de-escalation practices.

Better screening of cops. Most of the problem cops identified themselves as problems long before the incident that made national headlines. Chauvin was involved in three prior shooting incidents and 18 complaints against him. He was not only still on the job, they had him training rookies.

But the most important thing is to end the culture of the Blue Wall of Silence. It's been 50 years since Frank Serpico blew the whistle on police corruption in the NYPD, and it sounds like they still have a lot of the problems. What we need to instill is an honor code. You won't engage in abusing the civil rights of a suspect and you won't tolerate a fellow officer doing it.
I am OK with that. Navy Seals train for 18 mos as you know for a 6 mos deployment. Cops train for 6 mos max and have weak h2h combat skills. Two cops in Atlanta could not keep a drunk down. If you can fight better you don’t need to use your gun as often. Minny was and is run by Democrats and your girl Klobuchar turned a blind eye to the corruption back in 2007. Police needs more funding not less and I agree, no fat asses. Annual physicals and mental exams.

I am OK with that. Navy Seals train for 18 mos as you know for a 6 mos deployment. Cops train for 6 mos max and have weak h2h combat skills. Two cops in Atlanta could not keep a drunk down. If you can fight better you don’t need to use your gun as often. Minny was and is run by Democrats and your girl Klobuchar turned a blind eye to the corruption back in 2007. Police needs more funding not less and I agree, no fat asses. Annual physicals and mental exams.

1) I knew you'd try to turn it into a partisan thing, and it isn't.
2) Of course, your focus is on beating people up and abusing people of color.

But some progress, at least you are admitting their is a problem. That's more than your Orange Shitgibbon is doing.

Trump could have won in November in spite of his atavistic tendencies.

A weak economy makes it more likely that he will lose than win.

See what happens. Voters vacillate too often....

1) I knew you'd try to turn it into a partisan thing, and it isn't.
2) Of course, your focus is on beating people up and abusing people of color.

But some progress, at least you are admitting their is a problem. That's more than your Orange Shitgibbon is doing.
Where did I say people of color in my post? Reported for lying.

Actually, they really don't. Trump lost in 2016 by 3 million votes. The voters were VERY CLEAR on that point.

The republicans haven't won a straight up national election since 1988. They barely squeaked by in 2004 by scaring the shit out of the voters, but that was about it.

If our system reflected the will of the voter, we wouldn't have an issue.

The voters will have to work a little harder this year to get what they want.

Actually, they really don't. Trump lost in 2016 by 3 million votes. The voters were VERY CLEAR on that point.

The republicans haven't won a straight up national election since 1988. They barely squeaked by in 2004 by scaring the shit out of the voters, but that was about it.

If our system reflected the will of the voter, we wouldn't have an issue.

The voters will have to work a little harder this year to get what they want.

I understand that, but enough people supported him to influence the EC. As you stated, it doesn’t reflect the will of the voter. Voter apathy is as possible as voter turnout. He should lose, but only two elected incumbents have lost re-election bids since Hoover. The saving grace is that both men lost during economic downturns.

Call me skeptical if I zero faith in the electorate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back