When Trump Wins In November

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be no second trump term.

IM2Stupid is the poster Boy for the Master Oppressed Party, MOP!!

Can you show us again how you licked Obama’s balls?

You’re a Race Baiting Piece of Shit!!!
It would be very nice if we could sit together while you post stuff like this. I discuss race in the race and racism section and pointing out racism is not race baiting.

Unless you suffer from white fragility.

It's not 'white fragility'. It's stupid white guilt. Guilt because asshole racists are currently emboldened by a *pResident who's days are numbered. Let's keep it in perspective.

It would be very nice if we could sit together while you post stuff like this. I discuss race in the race and racism section and pointing out racism is not race baiting.

It's not 'white fragility'. It's stupid white guilt. Guilt because asshole racists are currently emboldened by a *pResident who's days are numbered. Let's keep it in perspective.

White fragility is a brand of toilet paper.

Fair enough.

You're a racist piece of shit. No better.

Laugh all you like, fuckwit. I think you're still a racist piece of shit. Maybe I'll just randomly keep telling you that forever. :04:

Keyboard Commandos like you and IM2Stupid line the streets with the rest of the emotional retards rioting and looting, but you’re too stupid to figure this out!! Logic left your brain the day you exited the womb...
I don't riot or loot. Just like 98 percent of the people who are protesting. Nor do I go on mass shooting sprees because I can't get a woman like those like you do. Your lack of logic is why you are a racist.

You consistently play the victim card, you claim to be a poor black person, all you are is the Master of Oppression...

BTW I’ve been married to a Mexican for 31 years, the racist card doesn’t play here...

I’ve helped 100’s of black families and most if not all would call you nothing more than a race pimp who can’t carry his own ass to the job...

Face it, this message board is the only platform you will ever have, you have no real interest in solutions, your motivation is hate...

I would trade many many dollars to be wrong, but I don't see a snowball's chance in hell that Trump is re-elected.

Yup. Strange that all the other conservatives around here can't see it. Or at least won't admit it.

For the record, I think any of the other top Republican candidates would glide to victory for a second term.

No one legit would even run for the Dem nomination. They were forced to go with a guy in serious decline with almost no possibility of a second term. A Trump win is coming. And, he is going to get a bigger EC win than he did in 2016.

I am sure the OP will be the first to organize a new Monarchist party.
But alas, I suspect the dementia-afflicted Trump will not win re-election.
I love the way you monkey see, monkey do Democrats always take your own candidates flaws and attribute them to our great President. Soon you'll be saying na.. na.. na na na and flipping the finger as you run to your basement. You guys are like children.

When Trump wins re-election wouldn't it be great if Donald Jr and Kimberly were married at the White House?Spare no expense.Be like Royalty.Could be the future First Couple.
donald-trump-junior-280x350.jpg

If you want royalty then move to England.

We fought a war with that nation to be free from a monarchy. Real Americans never want any sort of royalty or monarchy.

You aren't a real American so you may as well leave.

Your post above proves you hate our constitution, you hate our way of life, you hate our laws and want to destroy our democratic republic to replace it with a monarchy.

That's just not going to happen.

You are better off moving.
The liberals have a royal fucking coming.
donald-trump-king-crown_new.jpg

When Trump wins re-election wouldn't it be great if Donald Jr and Kimberly were married at the White House?Spare no expense.Be like Royalty.Could be the future First Couple.

Why? This is his second marriage... why would revolving trophy wives be anything to note.

Anyway... Trump is going to lose.
So you support taking down the statues of our founding fathers, burning and looting legitimate businesses, attacking our police officers and defunding the police but a potential wedding bothers you.

Leftist Logic 101

I think he will..but what do think these creepy so called "open minded liberals" in weirdos and " Waco lives matter" going to do? Play nicy nicy and accept it? They rioted over stupid shit before. When Trump wins in November 2020 its gonna get ugly quick, because pansy ass liberal democrat progressives are like that.
trump is going to lose unless barr finds a way to suspend elections. 70,000 people got COVID19 today. That's 1,400 per state. And you guys think trump is going to win.

And your point?
trump has failed this country.
Everything that has gone wrong is directly attributable to Democrat leadership.
No, it's attributable to trump.

Yet you cant explain how.

So you support taking down the statues of our founding fathers, burning and looting legitimate businesses, attacking our police officers and defunding the police but a potential wedding bothers you.

Actually, Trump is responsible for all those things, which is why he's getting voted out.
Trump is out looting? I see. You’re one of those people.

I think he will..but what do think these creepy so called "open minded liberals" in weirdos and " Waco lives matter" going to do? Play nicy nicy and accept it? They rioted over stupid shit before. When Trump wins in November 2020 its gonna get ugly quick, because pansy ass liberal democrat progressives are like that.
trump is going to lose unless barr finds a way to suspend elections. 70,000 people got COVID19 today. That's 1,400 per state. And you guys think trump is going to win.

Ha ha ha, you are so gullible with the Media who have been grossly distorting the evidence of the Virus.

You are easy to lie to......
"Easy prey for ripoffs". I bet IM2 doesn't even know what show theme song that line's from.

He has? Do tell how please. He was in charge of the Minny PD? Atlanta PD? What? Both mayors are Democrats? Yikes!!!

Yikes... he's the one who has spent the last 4 years race-baiting. That's why there were riots. People gave up on peacefully asking for change.
How was he race baiting? Aren’t there riots because people are bored due to COVID? Funny how riots are happening in Democrat led cities. BLM was formed in 2013. Who was President then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back