When Trump Wins In November

Status
Not open for further replies.

gulfman

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2017
When Trump wins re-election wouldn't it be great if Donald Jr and Kimberly were married at the White House?Spare no expense.Be like Royalty.Could be the future First Couple.
donald-trump-junior-280x350.jpg

I think he will..but what do think these creepy so called "open minded liberals" weirdos and " ---- lives matter" going to do? Play nicy nicy and accept it? They rioted over stupid shit before. When Trump wins in November 2020 it's gonna get ugly quick, because those pansy ass liberal democrat progressives are like that.

I think he will..but what do think these creepy so called "open minded liberals" in weirdos and " Waco lives matter" going to do? Play nicy nicy and accept it? They rioted over stupid shit before. When Trump wins in November 2020 its gonna get ugly quick, because pansy ass liberal democrat progressives are like that.
trump is going to lose unless barr finds a way to suspend elections. 70,000 people got COVID19 today. That's 1,400 per state. And you guys think trump is going to win.

I think he will..but what do think these creepy so called "open minded liberals" in weirdos and " Waco lives matter" going to do? Play nicy nicy and accept it? They rioted over stupid shit before. When Trump wins in November 2020 its gonna get ugly quick, because pansy ass liberal democrat progressives are like that.
trump is going to lose unless barr finds a way to suspend elections. 70,000 people got COVID19 today. That's 1,400 per state. And you guys think trump is going to win.
Don't forget, there are plenty of other Republicans than take Trump's place. (actually nobody likes Trump anymore than you liberals like Biden)

There will be no second trump term.

Taking bets?

View attachment 361896
There will be no second term for trump.

Do you believe if you keep repeating it, it might come true?
That's what you're doing. Why you guys think trump is so unbeatable is funny. Because he lost the popular vote last time and now he has a record. You see if trump really knew how to rebuild the economy he'd know that a national plan to address this pandemic is the first step. A vote for trump is a vote for the demise of our country.

Don't forget, there are plenty of other Republicans than take Trump's place. (actually nobody likes Trump anymore than you liberals like Biden)
I think a republican talking about liberals is called inaccurate.

And your point?

And your point?
trump has failed this country.

And your point?
trump has failed this country.

How so?

Ha ha ha, you are so gullible with the Media who have been grossly distorting the evidence of the Virus.

You are easy to lie to......

There will be no second trump term.

Taking bets?

View attachment 361896
There will be no second term for trump.

Do you believe if you keep repeating it, it might come true?
That's what you're doing. Why you guys think trump is so unbeatable is funny. Because he lost the popular vote last time and now he has a record. You see if trump really knew how to rebuild the economy he'd know that a national plan to address this pandemic is the first step. A vote for trump is a vote for the demise of our country.

National Popular vote is irrelevant with the EC set up, your ideological ignorance is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back