When Trump Wins In November

Status
Not open for further replies.
Being how liberal reactionaries burn down stuff and smash things loot and get emotional when they dont get their way, like hysterical children. Funny thing about democracy. We, the majority don't care what 2% you thin skinned hyperbolic immature liberal assholes think.

Trump has a desire to maintain the kingdom, rather than win the war

even if he's re-elected, it will mean NOTHING

I think he will..but what do think these creepy so called "open minded liberals" in weirdos and " Waco lives matter" going to do? Play nicy nicy and accept it? They rioted over stupid shit before. When Trump wins in November 2020 its gonna get ugly quick, because pansy ass liberal democrat progressives are like that.
trump is going to lose unless barr finds a way to suspend elections. 70,000 people got COVID19 today. That's 1,400 per state. And you guys think trump is going to win.
In November all those people will be immune to Wuhan Virus and moved on with their lives, unless a Democrat is preventing them from doing so.

I think he will..but what do think these creepy so called "open minded liberals" in weirdos and " Waco lives matter" going to do? Play nicy nicy and accept it? They rioted over stupid shit before. When Trump wins in November 2020 its gonna get ugly quick, because pansy ass liberal democrat progressives are like that.
trump is going to lose unless barr finds a way to suspend elections. 70,000 people got COVID19 today. That's 1,400 per state. And you guys think trump is going to win.

And your point?

Shut up, idiots.

Not Trumps fault unless your a partisan hack and a real idiot.

COVID has a 98.5% recovery rate. The death rate has been declining for ten weeks.

Do you think Biden can stop COVID? You think Biden can rebuild the economy?
We had a booming economy before COVID was unleashed on us. Obama and Biden knew nothing about building an economy and they didn't want a good economy. Democrats want dependence. That's why they make it hard to do business in the U.S., that's why corporate taxes are so high. That's why they want government in charge of commerce. So they can control the lives of every citizen.

Last edited:

And your point?
trump has failed this country.
Everything that has gone wrong is directly attributable to Democrat leadership.

I think he will..but what do think these creepy so called "open minded liberals" weirdos and " ---- lives matter" going to do? Play nicy nicy and accept it? They rioted over stupid shit before. When Trump wins in November 2020 it's gonna get ugly quick, because those pansy ass liberal democrat progressives are like that.

No. Domestic radical leftist terrorists will never allow Donald John Trump to be reelected. Thus, a majority of them will die trying to prevent or sabotage the election.

who would've expected a billionaire who lived at the top of a tower he named after himself to ride a populist wave past Hillary and into the White House? Only Trump!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back