When Trump Wins In November

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be no second trump term.

IM2Stupid is the poster Boy for the Master Oppressed Party, MOP!!

Can you show us again how you licked Obama’s balls?

You’re a Race Baiting Piece of Shit!!!

You're a racist piece of shit. No better.

Laugh all you like, fuckwit. I think you're still a racist piece of shit. Maybe I'll just randomly keep telling you that forever. :04:

Keyboard Commandos like you and IM2Stupid line the streets with the rest of the emotional retards rioting and looting, but you’re too stupid to figure this out!! Logic left your brain the day you exited the womb...
I don't riot or loot. Just like 98 percent of the people who are protesting. Nor do I go on mass shooting sprees because I can't get a woman like those like you do. Your lack of logic is why you are a racist.

I think he will..but what do think these creepy so called "open minded liberals" in weirdos and " Waco lives matter" going to do? Play nicy nicy and accept it? They rioted over stupid shit before. When Trump wins in November 2020 its gonna get ugly quick, because pansy ass liberal democrat progressives are like that.
trump is going to lose unless barr finds a way to suspend elections. 70,000 people got COVID19 today. That's 1,400 per state. And you guys think trump is going to win.

And your point?
trump has failed this country.
Everything that has gone wrong is directly attributable to Democrat leadership.
No, it's attributable to trump.

A vote for trump is a vote for the demise of our country.

I'm sure you believe that.
I know it. If trump knew anything about turning around an economy we'd have a national testing and tracing plan going on right now. So if you think reelecting him is going to return us to the economy he inherited, you've got another thing coming.

When Trump wins re-election wouldn't it be great if Donald Jr and Kimberly were married at the White House?Spare no expense.Be like Royalty.Could be the future First Couple.
donald-trump-junior-280x350.jpg

If you want royalty then move to England.

We fought a war with that nation to be free from a monarchy. Real Americans never want any sort of royalty or monarchy.

You aren't a real American so you may as well leave.

Your post above proves you hate our constitution, you hate our way of life, you hate our laws and want to destroy our democratic republic to replace it with a monarchy.

That's just not going to happen.

You are better off moving.

Laugh all you like, fuckwit. I think you're still a racist piece of shit. Maybe I'll just randomly keep telling you that forever. :04:

Keyboard Commandos like you and IM2Stupid line the streets with the rest of the emotional retards rioting and looting, but you’re too stupid to figure this out!! Logic left your brain the day you exited the womb...
I don't riot or loot. Just like 98 percent of the people who are protesting. Nor do I go on mass shooting sprees because I can't get a woman like those like you do. Your lack of logic is why you are a racist.

Yep. Why do I want to beat these fucking dip shits up so bad? That's an irrational response, and I know better. But this isn't America anymore to me. Maybe it's a failure in how I was raised. :dunno:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Don't forget, there are plenty of other Republicans than take Trump's place. (actually nobody likes Trump anymore than you liberals like Biden)
*I* love Trump. Used to he annoyed me, but I think I have figured out his deviency and he is crazy like a fox.

Donald J Trump may well be the best President we have had since George Washington.

1594442145546.png

I think he will..but what do think these creepy so called "open minded liberals" in weirdos and " Waco lives matter" going to do? Play nicy nicy and accept it? They rioted over stupid shit before. When Trump wins in November 2020 its gonna get ugly quick, because pansy ass liberal democrat progressives are like that.
trump is going to lose unless barr finds a way to suspend elections. 70,000 people got COVID19 today. That's 1,400 per state. And you guys think trump is going to win.
Do you think Biden can stop COVID? You think Biden can rebuild the economy?
We had a booming economy before COVID was unleashed on us. Obama and Biden knew nothing about building an economy and they didn't want a good economy. Democrats want dependence. That's why they make it hard to do business in the U.S., that's why corporate taxes are so high. That's why they want government in charge of commerce. So they can control the lives of every citizen.
Yes. He and Obama handled the H1N1 pandemic with less than 1/10th the deaths. They rebuilt the economy that died in 2007 and handed trump a strong economy he took credit for building. Drop the far right bullshit. You mfs fuck up the economy every time you take over. trump is no different. He didn't build a damn thing and the economy was in decline before this pandemic. You need to stop falling for trumps bullshit. We had more than 7 years of job growth before the orange blob took office. Democrats don't make anything hard. Our taxes are so crippling foreign companies move here and open factories. You republicans are full of shit.

Yep. Why do I want to beat these fucking dip shits up so bad? That's an irrational response, and I know better. But this isn't America anymore to me. Maybe it's a failure in how I was raised. :dunno:
No it's not. You aren't the only one who feels that way.

That last sentence is a classic.

Irony enough to fill the Goodyear blimp.

Oh, I think a lot of people feel the same way about the left.

But I am waiting for one of them to throw the first punch. Then I have the excuse I need.

Seems to be human nature.

And your leaders on the left don't help your mental state any either.

They are biggest collection of assfucks the world has ever known.

Don't forget, there are plenty of other Republicans than take Trump's place. (actually nobody likes Trump anymore than you liberals like Biden)
*I* love Trump. Used to he annoyed me, but I think I have figured out his deviency and he is crazy like a fox.

Donald J Trump may well be the best President we have had since George Washington.

View attachment 361936
He's the worst president in U.S. history. There is only 1 reason you like him.

Do you even understand irony, Jethro? I don't think you do. I think you're a typical Cult45 pussy boi. So easy to defeat. Just like your *pResident

• Thanks

Not Trumps fault unless your a partisan hack and a real idiot.
It is trumps fault.

It would be very nice if we could sit together while you post stuff like this. I discuss race in the race and racism section and pointing out racism is not race baiting.

Unless you suffer from white fragility.

But I am waiting for one of them to throw the first punch. Then I have the excuse I need.

Did you really believe you're any sort of a threat to me, Cult member? :auiqs.jpg:

Awesome. *Whew* I suddenly feel a ton better. Thank you for your interaction. :113: I really appreciate it.

• Love

Do you even understand irony, Jethro? I don't think you do. I think you're a typical Cult45 pussy boi. So easy to defeat. Just like your *pResident

What you think does not matter.

And the last sentence is loaded with irony.

We'll see you in November, fuckhead.

Did you really believe you're any sort of a threat to me, Cult member? :auiqs.jpg:

Awesome. *Whew* I suddenly feel a ton better. Thank you for your interaction. :113: I really appreciate it.

No, you stupid fuck.

I was empathizing. I know a lot of people who feel the same way you do.

It's reache that point.

I was at lunch the other day and a friend was really hot about some stupid lefties, talking shit that included weapons. We had to talk him down.

It is where we are.

And way to come to the defense of your bag of shit leadership.

I am sure the OP will be the first to organize a new Monarchist party.
But alas, I suspect the dementia-afflicted Trump will not win re-election.
John, aren’t you embarrassed by your party as they support the destruction of statues? Maybe the wedding isn’t the worst thing in the world.

America to you is silencing free speech and taking down statues of our founding fathers while we kneel for the anthem? Not my America? So do we fight now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back