When Trump Is Aquitted...What Happens Next ?

Clinton wasn't impeached over a blow job dimwit. He was impeached for lying.

Do some research idiot.

He was impeached for lying about getting a blow job.

Trump tried to use tax dollars to get a foreign government to smear a political opponent.

Tell me which is worse?

Nope. He was impeached for lying.

Oh and Trump didn't need to smear Biden. Biden did that all by himself on National TV. He outed himself. If he'd kept his big mouth shut no one would have known.

Don't you think Biden should have been impeached for that?? Since that's what the dimwit Dems are trying to impeach Trump for?? Biden actually did it. Trump didn't.
Why do you keep saying that about Joe Biden's video?

It was not an illegal quid pro quo? What do You not understand about that...???
why do you and the left keep saying it was quid pro quo when it's not been proven and so many also say it was not.

what do you not understand about that?

not a very effective counter argument it is? and no - i don't want the damn pinto.
it's been proven, 10 times over!

have you not been watching the impeachment trial?

maybe you should keep quiet, until you do some catching up on the matter???

How do you justify a 1 million dollar salary to someone who has no knowledge of the business he was in ?

Please .....give it a shot.

Trump tried to use tax dollars to get a foreign government to smear a political opponent.

Tell me which is worse?

Oh and Trump didn't need to smear Biden. Biden did that all by himself on National TV. He outed himself. If he'd kept his big mouth shut no one would have known.

Don't you think Biden should have been impeached for that?? Since that's what the dimwit Dems are trying to impeach Trump for?? Biden actually did it. Trump didn't.

why do you and the left keep saying it was quid pro quo when it's not been proven and so many also say it was not.

not a very effective counter argument it is? and no - i don't want the damn pinto.

Don't make me laugh any harder at you....please.

My side hurts already.

I'm not saying C4A is a comedian....but every time C4A speaks / posts, its followed by a 'rimshot'. :p

Clinton wasn't impeached over a blow job dimwit. He was impeached for lying.

Do some research idiot.

Tell me which is worse?

why? you never research anything, just take the bullet points as handed to you.

and I watched 5m of it the other day. schiff was still spinning it as his interpretation, telling me what to think. nothing has been proven so fuck off.

Last edited:
I think Sorass will send a few million protesters to tour the country like this guy,

iu

woops, well maybe more like this guy.

trump is president by a technicality because he lost the popular vote last time and you're talking about a landslide? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You're calling the Electoral College...……...a "technicality"? Darn. How many other things that are in the Constitution do you feel are "technicalities"?

I think Sorass will send a few million protesters to tour the country like this guy,

iu

woops, well maybe more like this guy.

I didn’t realize how bad soros was until I found out that most inner city DA’s are there because of his funding.. all the no bail, releases stem from him

When Trump Is Aquitted...What Happens Next?

What I want is to hear Rachel Maddow growl again. I heard it Election Night 2016 and I had never heard a human being sound like that. I did hear something like it from a cornered groundhog once......

Don't make me laugh any harder at you....please.

My side hurts already.

I'm not saying C4A is a comedian....but every time C4A speaks / posts, its followed by a 'rimshot'. :p
Funny...
82900022_587216142122743_6456717107370393600_n.jpg

Uh, 'scuse me but on this planet the Dems own the House. Didn't Hannity tell you?

Well, until November. Then we'll start getting this situation cleaned up. Again. Trump's coattails got a GOP majority in the House when he was elected in 2016, so I am assuming he can get the 20 Republican representatives he needs for the GOP to "own the House" as you say with what is shaping up to be a landslide.. Then we can get some serious work done on the mess the leftists have made of the country. I calculate we can get fully three more Supreme Court justices in Trump's second term, unless one seat or more falls vacant even this year.
There is not going to be any republican landslide. trump is president by a technicality because he lost the popular vote last time and you're talking about a landslide? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Last time Trump ran, he had a formidable opponent.

Unless the demoncrats can produce somebody who isn't a fool......

Landslide...here we come.

trump is a fool and he's about to get carved up in this campaign. He's been impeached, that's not a record to run on. All of his tweets, all of his obstruction, his failure with N. Korea, the other G8 leaders laughing about him, you guys are calling the democrats fools? You are going to be in for a rude and I do mean RUDE comeuppance as you watch ad after ad detailing the last 4 years. And you'll try calling it fake news, but it won't be. the time has come for trump, you wing nuts have had jokes for these last few years, but the last laugh will not be yours.
and he who laughs last,laughs best

Owwwww....ow, ow, ow! Your masterful, fact-based retort just crushed the article listing over 1,000 Obama lies, citing reference material backing each one up! Your withering, NON-emotional, NON-butt-hurt come-back has made me question my entire way of thinking....

Wait...nope...I'm over it. :p
trump has lied over 16,000 times in 3 years. Obamas 1,063 are in 8 years. That's 96 months. Obama told 11 lied per month. Trump has been in office 36 months or 1095 days. That's 15 lies a day. In less than 3 months trump told more lies than Obama did in 2-4 year terms. So we can read all of Obamas lies according to some alt right idiot, but his lies do not come near the quantity of the lies told by trump.

Uh, 'scuse me but on this planet the Dems own the House. Didn't Hannity tell you?

Well, until November. Then we'll start getting this situation cleaned up. Again. Trump's coattails got a GOP majority in the House when he was elected in 2016, so I am assuming he can get the 20 Republican representatives he needs for the GOP to "own the House" as you say with what is shaping up to be a landslide.. Then we can get some serious work done on the mess the leftists have made of the country. I calculate we can get fully three more Supreme Court justices in Trump's second term, unless one seat or more falls vacant even this year.
There is not going to be any republican landslide. trump is president by a technicality because he lost the popular vote last time and you're talking about a landslide? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

trump is a fool and he's about to get carved up in this campaign. He's been impeached, that's not a record to run on. All of his tweets, all of his obstruction, his failure with N. Korea, the other G8 leaders laughing about him, you guys are calling the democrats fools? You are going to be in for a rude and I do mean RUDE comeuppance as you watch ad after ad detailing the last 4 years. And you'll try calling it fake news, but it won't be. the time has come for trump, you wing nuts have had jokes for these last few years, but the last laugh will not be yours.

Yes indeed.

he who laughs last, likely didn't get the joke.

impeaching a president is an issue of enormous gravity with severe political consequences.

but Schiff isnt looking at the politics, he is simply doing his PATRIOTIC DUTY, my friends

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
" Awkward! ABC’s Stephanopoulos caught trying to cut off the President’s lead counsel."

By taking this to a level of stupidity never before imagined, Pelosi and Schitt have pretty much created an open war.

I've never seen congresspeople badmouth each other as much as they have on this. There is little to no respect in many corners and it's going to get worse.

Trump will be re-elected, which will only send the left into a more frenzied shitfest.

Depending on who owns the house or senate...it will be open warfare.

Nothing will get done.

And that is the gift of it all.

Fuck the federal shit hole we call D.C.

It is open war and I welcome it.

If the Dems improve their Candidates he will get 4 more years.

Owwwww....ow, ow, ow! Your masterful, fact-based retort just crushed the article listing over 1,000 Obama lies, citing reference material backing each one up! Your withering, NON-emotional, NON-butt-hurt come-back has made me question my entire way of thinking....

trump has lied over 16,000 times in 3 years. Obamas 1,063 are in 8 years. That's 96 months. Obama told 11 lied per month. Trump has been in office 36 months or 1095 days. That's 15 lies a day. In less than 3 months trump told more lies than Obama did in 2-4 year terms. So we can read all of Obamas lies according to some alt right idiot, but his lies do not come near the quantity of the lies told by trump.
Obamacare alone was one big lie that has split into trillions of lies.

he who laughs last, likely didn't get the joke.

The upcoming disassembling of donald trump in the fall campaign is going to be very painful for those like you. trump has been impeached and if you don't think that will be used against him, you have no clue of what's coming. His recent comments where he brags about obstructing congress is going to bitch slap him this fall. It's easy to run plays unopposed and trump has had the platform by himself and you guys have lapped up every drop from his member. But when the counter attack comes, trump's ass will feet the foot.

Obamacare alone was one big lie that has split into trillions of lies.
Wrong.

Forum List

Back