When Trump Is Aquitted...What Happens Next ?

By taking this to a level of stupidity never before imagined, Pelosi and Schitt have pretty much created an open war.

I've never seen congresspeople badmouth each other as much as they have on this. There is little to no respect in many corners and it's going to get worse.

Trump will be re-elected, which will only send the left into a more frenzied shitfest.

Depending on who owns the house or senate...it will be open warfare.

Nothing will get done.

And that is the gift of it all.

Fuck the federal shit hole we call D.C.

It is open war and I welcome it.
He will go back to Making America Great...despite the obstructionist, childish, crazed, Democrats.

it's been proven, 10 times over!
yes you have....to be an ignorant, brainwashed, fake news-parroting, Trump-hating snowflake. You should brag.....

:p
just watching and listening to to the trial, 24/7...even on right now...

try it! you can learn a lot!

Yes you can, you can learn about all of he hearsay"evidence", you can hear the Dems try to co-op the SEnate Rules and can listen Schiff
What hearsay evidence? Spit it out... what evidence is hearsay that you object to and why?
Most of it. The rest is just fucking lies.

By taking this to a level of stupidity never before imagined, Pelosi and Schitt have pretty much created an open war.

I've never seen congresspeople badmouth each other as much as they have on this. There is little to no respect in many corners and it's going to get worse.

Trump will be re-elected, which will only send the left into a more frenzied shitfest.

Nothing will get done.

When Trump Is Aquitted...What Happens Next?
Hopefully lots of Leftist suicides.

Hillary will have a field day.
She can’t stand the fuck-up, how could she have a “field day?”

Nothing will get done.

^ snowflake
No...he’s right. Democrats are psychotic.

Nothing will get done.

^ snowflake
No...he’s right. Democrats are psychotic.

Now I understand by Wry Catcher put you on ignore. You have NOTHING to offer but hate.

Nothing will get done.

If the Dems improve their Candidates he will get 4 more years.

trump is going to get carved like a thanksgiving turkey this fall and by the time it's over, if people are stupid enough to reelect this idiot, then I don't want to read the whining when things start falling apart.

You don't have a candidate that can stand on the stage with him.

The democrats currently have 12 candidates he could not beat. You don't get it, trumps presidential record is what he will run on. Making up nicknames is not domestic policy and tweeting is not foreign policy. trump has been a sorry president and instead of paying attention to what he has done, you guy were happy because he was "dissing them libs." This fall the record of his presidency, all of it, is going to be examined and considering he got impeached, your comment shows that you're delusional. Biden, if he's the nominee, will humiliate, then destroy trump. trump is dumb and thin skinned. When the ads start slamming his presidency expect a meltdown.

You are full of predictions.

Make you feel better ?

I hope so, because when reality hits, you are going to be the one who looks like the wicked witch of west with a gallon of water on her.
Not really. You guys just think a man who lost the last election but was given the presidency by a technicality with 4 years of 40 percent approval and an impeachment hung to his neck is just going to waltz to an easy victory. If the senate does not hear witnesses at this impeachment hearing, trump is gone in November. You raggedy bitches equal 30 percent, there is 70 percent out there who can end this comedy of errors and that 70 percent want to hear witnesses in this trial. And don't let Boltons book hit before the election.

I am talking about reality, not the world of right wing echo chambers. trump is about to get taken apart. When Bloomberg and Steyers are done with trump you will wish he had never took office.

trump has lied over 16,000 times in 3 years. Obamas 1,063 are in 8 years. That's 96 months. Obama told 11 lied per month. Trump has been in office 36 months or 1095 days. That's 15 lies a day. In less than 3 months trump told more lies than Obama did in 2-4 year terms. So we can read all of Obamas lies according to some alt right idiot, but his lies do not come near the quantity of the lies told by trump.

You wrote about 30 lies in two minutes...

it's been proven, 10 times over!
yes you have....to be an ignorant, brainwashed, fake news-parroting, Trump-hating snowflake. You should brag.....

:p
just watching and listening to to the trial, 24/7...even on right now...

try it! you can learn a lot!

Yes you can, you can learn about all of he hearsay"evidence", you can hear the Dems try to co-op the SEnate Rules and can listen Schiff
What hearsay evidence? Spit it out... what evidence is hearsay that you object to and why?

LOL, how many "witnesses" actually "heard" the call?
the call, had very little to do with why he is being impeached, it was months of actions and directives by the president, thru Giuliani and Mulveyny and Rick Perry and VP Pence and Amb Sondland....and a handful of others.

YOU are staying in your lack of information bubble that the right wing wants you to stay in, and it is hurting this nation.... try to break out of the lack of information bubble every once in a while and this regurgitating of what you've been told to say, by the president and right wing media....

I know it is hard to do, it pains me to go to FOX and listen to what y'all are being told or not told, but I still do it... because it is important to know why you guys seem to know nothing about what really is going on with Trump, and it is because Trump world is keeping it from you or twisting it in to something it isn't..... it's kind of frightening to see what they are doing to you all.... imho.
-----------------------------------------------
there were 3 or 4 witness that I heard in the House inquiry that heard the phone call directly.... but the phone call as said, is just a smidgen of the whole illegal, govt corruption conspiracy, they had going on...

Nothing will get done.

trump is going to get carved like a thanksgiving turkey this fall and by the time it's over, if people are stupid enough to reelect this idiot, then I don't want to read the whining when things start falling apart.

Uhh...all of them can stand on a stage with him..even the second and third tier candidates, and bury him intellectually.
If he gets into a policy debate with any of them, he's toast...because he couldn't articulate a policy position if his life depended on it.
He will be the Thanksgiving Day turkey on those debate nights.

He better hope that Joe Biden is the nominee. He's the only one Trump stands a chance against.
A Trump re-election is not guaranteed.

But it is looking better and better all the time.

His non-election was guaranteed...remember....

Sure, you can keep living in 2016. Hope does spring eternal with Trump and his supporters. Feel free to recycle the same memes, gifs, and slogans. Whatever you have to do to make it better. He has the same mathematical road as he had four years ago. Enough of the independent voters in the key swing states will have to vote for him to be re-elected. But this time, I don't think you'll have an unpopular opponent who mails in the last weeks of the campaign, a disinterested younger voting block who won't show up, or a last minute assist from the FBI director. But hey, on the bright side, the Russians will be working for you again. :)

The democrats currently have 12 candidates he could not beat. You don't get it, trumps presidential record is what he will run on. Making up nicknames is not domestic policy and tweeting is not foreign policy. trump has been a sorry president and instead of paying attention to what he has done, you guy were happy because he was "dissing them libs." This fall the record of his presidency, all of it, is going to be examined and considering he got impeached, your comment shows that you're delusional. Biden, if he's the nominee, will humiliate, then destroy trump. trump is dumb and thin skinned. When the ads start slamming his presidency expect a meltdown.

Make you feel better ?

I hope so, because when reality hits, you are going to be the one who looks like the wicked witch of west with a gallon of water on her.
Not really. You guys just think a man who lost the last election but was given the presidency by a technicality with 4 years of 40 percent approval and an impeachment hung to his neck is just going to waltz to an easy victory. If the senate does not hear witnesses at this impeachment hearing, trump is gone in November. You raggedy bitches equal 30 percent, there is 70 percent out there who can end this comedy of errors and that 70 percent want to hear witnesses in this trial. And don't let Boltons book hit before the election.

I am talking about reality, not the world of right wing echo chambers. trump is about to get taken apart. When Bloomberg and Steyers are done with trump you will wish he had never took office.

No, you are talking about your opinion,your desire, you had the same opinion about Hillary winning.

Nothing will get done.

You don't get it, Mr. racist.

All of you predicted Armegeddon when he was elected the first time around.

Not only are we not in the Apocolypse, we are doing quite well (and so is Trump).

Please, keep crying and jerking off to your Obama doll.

People are growing tired of your lying pessimistic claptrap.

This is not 2016 you fucking retard. trump won't be running as the outsider who promised to drain the swamp. Even with that his ass lost the popular vote. People are tired of trump and he's not going to get much more time bragging about an economy he didn't create. Those like you equal 30 percent. Those like me equal 70 percent. You lose.

Make you feel better ?

No, you are talking about your opinion,your desire, you had the same opinion about Hillary winning.
No, I am talking about reality. Just sit back and watch it happen.

trump has lied over 16,000 times in 3 years. Obamas 1,063 are in 8 years. That's 96 months. Obama told 11 lied per month. Trump has been in office 36 months or 1095 days. That's 15 lies a day. In less than 3 months trump told more lies than Obama did in 2-4 year terms. So we can read all of Obamas lies according to some alt right idiot, but his lies do not come near the quantity of the lies told by trump.

Wrong.

Make you feel better ?

But..............................you said Hillary would destroy him.

Wrong.

In your unicorn land, probably.

Make you feel better ?

But I didn't say any such thing and Hillary got 3 million more votes. Again this is 2020 and trump has been president.

Wrong.

No, in reality.

Make you feel better ?

Trump won 306 of the kind of votes that determine the winner of the presidential election, just like the constitution says and the same way it has been done since the constitution was written. There were only 538 votes to be had, but hillary couldn't even round up more than a lousy 232 of the kind of votes that matter, which means Trump kicked her ass.

Make you feel better ?

But I didn't say any such thing and Hillary got 3 million more votes. Again this is 2020 and trump has been president.
You have made a huge error, since there were only 538 of the kind of votes that determine who wins a presidential election. There were not even 3 million votes to be had, so hillary could not have gotten 3 million MORE of the kind of votes that determine who wins the presidential election.

Wrong.

No, in reality.

You believe it you keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent.

I believe that day will never come, but keep talking.

Forum List

Back