When Trump Is Aquitted...What Happens Next ?

Sun Devil 92

Gold Member
Reaction score
By taking this to a level of stupidity never before imagined, Pelosi and Schitt have pretty much created an open war.

I've never seen congresspeople badmouth each other as much as they have on this. There is little to no respect in many corners and it's going to get worse.

Trump will be re-elected, which will only send the left into a more frenzied shitfest.

Depending on who owns the house or senate...it will be open warfare.

Nothing will get done.

And that is the gift of it all.

Fuck the federal shit hole we call D.C.

It is open war and I welcome it.

Augustine_

Silver Member
Reaction score
By taking this to a level of stupidity never before imagined, Pelosi and Schitt have pretty much created an open war.

I've never seen congresspeople badmouth each other as much as they have on this. There is little to no respect in many corners and it's going to get worse.

Trump will be re-elected, which will only send the left into a more frenzied shitfest.

Nothing will get done.

^ snowflake

Damaged Eagle

Do you hear the people sing?
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Congress won't have to spend money on paper for the bathroom for a while?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

OP
S

Sun Devil 92

Gold Member
Reaction score

Nothing will get done.

^ snowflake
Coming from you, I'll take that as a complement.

Since the snowflakes kicked your asses in 2016 and have been doing it ever since.

Blackrook

Gold Member
Reaction score
The Democrats have always been the party of evil, but now they're the party of insane too.

BrokeLoser

Gold Member
Reaction score

Nothing will get done.

When Trump Is Aquitted...What Happens Next?
Hopefully lots of Leftist suicides.

fncceo

Gold Member
Reaction score
It'll be election season and President Trump will flood the airwaves and social media (with four times the budget of the Democrats) with the truth about how The Democrats have been planning this impeachment since 2018 as nothing more than a politically motivated attempt to clear a path for their 2020 candidate.

We'll see lots of commercials featuring Pelosi's celebration of the impeachment trial, Biden's illegal family connections to The Ukraine, and other hits from the last few years.

The Democrats have really sown the wind with this one.

OP
S

Sun Devil 92

Gold Member
Reaction score

Nothing will get done.

Hillary will have a field day.

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Nothing will get done.

Well, after our president is acquitted, the Dim Dems will go back to calling him a racist, then a xenophobe, then a misogynist and THEN back to Russia, Russia, Russia. And after that, begin the insane cycle again.

TroglocratsRdumb

Gold Member
Reaction score

Nothing will get done.

Schumer will use this for the 2020 senate campaign, either way it goes.
This is about Schumer blocking Trump's judges.

S.J.

Platinum Member
Reaction score
More false allegations. Bets will be taken on what bizarre conspiracy theory the left will come up with next until it becomes a standing joke.

Mike473

Gold Member
Reaction score
What comes next.

Trump wins big in November.

House goes red.

Senate stays the same.

Trump gets many more judges on the bench nationwide.

Pelosi made one of the worst miscalculations in political history.

beautress

Always Faithful
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Nothing will get done.

Somehow the lefties get over it and start in with about 48 hours of I'm going to live in Europe for awhile,and two days after their binge drinking/cannabis smoke downs has killed a few million brain cells, they somehow caterwaul less, recuperate and grow meaner than ever in less than a week.

This time, however, they took the lying too far down Calumny creek. I think there are going to be lawsuits or a concentration on getting the House back, which won't be hard thanks to the Demmie disconnect from the other people in the United States of America whom they hate.

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score

Nothing will get done.

^ snowflake
Agreed. It's a strange OP.

So...he's predicting nothing will get done and it's "open warfare". Essentially what we have now. So it begs the question....if his prediction is that he will "welcome" the post-impeachment atmosphere which is what we have now more or less, why is he so upset?

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score
It'll be election season and President Trump will flood the airwaves and social media (with four times the budget of the Democrats) with the truth about how The Democrats have been planning this impeachment since 2018 as nothing more than a politically motivated attempt to clear a path for their 2020 candidate.

We'll see lots of commercials featuring Pelosi's celebration of the impeachment trial, Biden's illegal family connections to The Ukraine, and other hits from the last few years.

The Democrats have really sown the wind with this one.
Trump is going to flood the airwaves with truth? LOL. Sure.....riiiiiight.

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score
What comes next.

Trump wins big in November.

House goes red.

Senate stays the same.

Trump gets many more judges on the bench nationwide.

Pelosi made one of the worst miscalculations in political history.
I doubt the House will go red. The rest of your post? I think you're correct.

gipper

Libertarian/Anarchist
Reaction score

Nothing will get done.

^ snowflake
Agreed. It's a strange OP.

So...he's predicting nothing will get done and it's "open warfare". Essentially what we have now. So it begs the question....if his prediction is that he will "welcome" the post-impeachment atmosphere which is what we have now more or less, why is he so upset?
The only war we all should be fighting together, is the one that eliminates the federal government.

Kondor3

Cafeteria Centrist
Reaction score
What happens after Trump is acquitted?

Republicans lose the Senate, just like they lost the House in 2018.

Anathema

Crotchety Olde Man
Reaction score
The Democrat leadership has already told us what’s next... they simply move on to the next “crime” they believe DJT has committed and start the impeachment process all over again.

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Were you asleep when they impeached Clinton over a blow job? It was just as nasty then.

Trump won't be re-elected. He won't win the popular vote and he won't slip by in the EC this time. He's already underwater in WI, MI, and PA. In Iowa, his trade wars and ethanol cutbacks have really hurt corn farmers. In Florida, the restoration of voting rights to people who served their convictions will erase any GOP advantage.

Nothing will get done.

Ah, Conservatism has been replaced by open Nihilism... They know all their ideas suck, but can't admit it.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List