When Trump Is Aquitted...What Happens Next ?

By taking this to a level of stupidity never before imagined, Pelosi and Schitt have pretty much created an open war.

I've never seen congresspeople badmouth each other as much as they have on this. There is little to no respect in many corners and it's going to get worse.

Trump will be re-elected, which will only send the left into a more frenzied shitfest.

Depending on who owns the house or senate...it will be open warfare.

Nothing will get done.

And that is the gift of it all.

Fuck the federal shit hole we call D.C.

It is open war and I welcome it.

If the Dems improve their Candidates he will get 4 more years.

trump is going to get carved like a thanksgiving turkey this fall and by the time it's over, if people are stupid enough to reelect this idiot, then I don't want to read the whining when things start falling apart.

You don't have a candidate that can stand on the stage with him.

Uhh...all of them can stand on a stage with him..even the second and third tier candidates, and bury him intellectually.
If he gets into a policy debate with any of them, he's toast...because he couldn't articulate a policy position if his life depended on it.
He will be the Thanksgiving Day turkey on those debate nights.

He better hope that Joe Biden is the nominee. He's the only one Trump stands a chance against.
A Trump re-election is not guaranteed.
biden imho is the only one who can beat him like a drum

trump is going to get carved like a thanksgiving turkey this fall and by the time it's over, if people are stupid enough to reelect this idiot, then I don't want to read the whining when things start falling apart.

You don't have a candidate that can stand on the stage with him.

The democrats currently have 12 candidates he could not beat. You don't get it, trumps presidential record is what he will run on. Making up nicknames is not domestic policy and tweeting is not foreign policy. trump has been a sorry president and instead of paying attention to what he has done, you guy were happy because he was "dissing them libs." This fall the record of his presidency, all of it, is going to be examined and considering he got impeached, your comment shows that you're delusional. Biden, if he's the nominee, will humiliate, then destroy trump. trump is dumb and thin skinned. When the ads start slamming his presidency expect a meltdown.

You are full of predictions.

Make you feel better ?

I hope so, because when reality hits, you are going to be the one who looks like the wicked witch of west with a gallon of water on her.
Not really. You guys just think a man who lost the last election but was given the presidency by a technicality with 4 years of 40 percent approval and an impeachment hung to his neck is just going to waltz to an easy victory. If the senate does not hear witnesses at this impeachment hearing, trump is gone in November. You raggedy bitches equal 30 percent, there is 70 percent out there who can end this comedy of errors and that 70 percent want to hear witnesses in this trial. And don't let Boltons book hit before the election.

I am talking about reality, not the world of right wing echo chambers. trump is about to get taken apart. When Bloomberg and Steyers are done with trump you will wish he had never took office.

This is funny.

You quote numbers like you know what you are talking about.

His approval in Florida is much higher than before. That one is practically a lock.

He is competative in the rust belt.

And even the left wing is starting to lament the stable of losers they have to run against him (which are now going after each other).

I don't live in any echo chamber, Mr. Racist.

You are the one who keeps bleating the same tired crapp. But you keep believing it. It will only make our job easier.

You are full of predictions.

Make you feel better ?

I hope so, because when reality hits, you are going to be the one who looks like the wicked witch of west with a gallon of water on her.
Not really. You guys just think a man who lost the last election but was given the presidency by a technicality with 4 years of 40 percent approval and an impeachment hung to his neck is just going to waltz to an easy victory. If the senate does not hear witnesses at this impeachment hearing, trump is gone in November. You raggedy bitches equal 30 percent, there is 70 percent out there who can end this comedy of errors and that 70 percent want to hear witnesses in this trial. And don't let Boltons book hit before the election.

I am talking about reality, not the world of right wing echo chambers. trump is about to get taken apart. When Bloomberg and Steyers are done with trump you will wish he had never took office.

No, you are talking about your opinion,your desire, you had the same opinion about Hillary winning.
No, I am talking about reality. Just sit back and watch it happen.

But..............................you said Hillary would destroy him.
But I didn't say any such thing and Hillary got 3 million more votes. Again this is 2020 and trump has been president.

And many people are doing well.

The economy is up.

The democrats are making fools of themselves.

Things are looking pretty good.

Stick your 3 million votes where your head is. It doesn't matter. Your butthurt is noted.

By taking this to a level of stupidity never before imagined, Pelosi and Schitt have pretty much created an open war.

I've never seen congresspeople badmouth each other as much as they have on this. There is little to no respect in many corners and it's going to get worse.

Trump will be re-elected, which will only send the left into a more frenzied shitfest.

Depending on who owns the house or senate...it will be open warfare.

Nothing will get done.

And that is the gift of it all.

Fuck the federal shit hole we call D.C.

It is open war and I welcome it.

You don't get it, Mr. racist.

All of you predicted Armegeddon when he was elected the first time around.

Not only are we not in the Apocolypse, we are doing quite well (and so is Trump).

Please, keep crying and jerking off to your Obama doll.

People are growing tired of your lying pessimistic claptrap.

This is not 2016 you fucking retard. trump won't be running as the outsider who promised to drain the swamp. Even with that his ass lost the popular vote. People are tired of trump and he's not going to get much more time bragging about an economy he didn't create. Those like you equal 30 percent. Those like me equal 70 percent. You lose.

He's still president and you twats blew it in 2016.

Of course, you learned nothing then or now.

So keep your predictions coming. You really think people pay attention to a hard-line racist like you ?

Nope. He was impeached for lying.

Oh and Trump didn't need to smear Biden. Biden did that all by himself on National TV. He outed himself. If he'd kept his big mouth shut no one would have known.

Don't you think Biden should have been impeached for that?? Since that's what the dimwit Dems are trying to impeach Trump for?? Biden actually did it. Trump didn't.

Why? Frankly, Biden did exactly what he should have done. "We aren't giving you any more money until this corrupt prosecutor is gone." That's... you know, kind of his job. It wasn't done in secret, the entire western community was pushing to get rid of this guy for years, because he was stealing the aid we were sending over.

The GAO is a political motivated group. Let me guess, you bought into the non-partisan bit. The MSM loves to peddle that nonsense to you ignorant folks.

Right. the FBI, CIA, DoD, State Department, GAO are all "Partisan Hacks" out to get Trump. It's not that Trump is an unstable clown who has no business being in the White House.

You should also pay attention to the timing of their report. The Democrats have nothing, so they get a little more help from a friendly foe.

If they have "nothing", then Trump should have no issue releasing documents and letting Bolton testify. That's what innocent people do.

President Clinton was not found guilty of Contempt of Court and stripped of his license to practice law because of a blowjob.

He was found in contempt of Court by a federal judge for a complete lack of ethics through the attempt to mislead the court and jury during his testimony.

He was stripped of his license to practice law because he attempted to deny a US citizen of her Constitutional and legal right to a fair trial, the complete opposite of what he vowed to do when he took his oath of office.

Except her case was dismissed as being with out merit, and the fact that he lied about a blow job was ruled immaterial to the case.

You leave those parts out.

JoeB131 fibs out loud, "He was impeached for lying about getting a blow job."
You're lying. Clinton was convicted of denying the women he screwed of their civil rights rather than pay for his serious crimes against them. Clinton denied his women their civil rights using his power as POTUS. We did not think people should use their power as POTUS to deny even shady ladies of their citizenship privileges and rights of redress.

Lying is what got President Clinton in trouble, and for lying he lost his license to practice law.

That's a far cry from getting a blow job, and you WELL KNOW IT but prefer lying your ass off.

Uh, here's the problem with that theory.

Whether or not he got a blow job from Monica Lewinsky had no bearing on whether or not he had sexually harassed Paula Jones. (who was the only woman who was suing him, but you used plural indicating there were more than one.)

In fact, Jones' suit was thrown out by Judge Susan Weber Wright, even though she knew Clinton probably lied about getting a hummer from Lewinsky, because it didn't meet the statutory requirement for sexual harassment at that time. It wasn't just that Clinton may or may not have made an unwanted advance. That in and of itself did not constitute sexual harassment under the federal statue she was suing under. What she had to demonstrate was the Clinton was in a direct position of authority over her and that she had suffered professionally by refusing his advances.

She couldn't prove that.

As for Clinton's law license. He hadn't practiced law in 25 years at that point, and had no intention of doing so when he left office. It's like saying, "We're taking your fishing license" when you don't even own a boat.

Frankly, he should have fought that, too. But due to the years of legal wrangling over non-issues, he was already 10 million in the hole when he left office.

Oh and Trump didn't need to smear Biden. Biden did that all by himself on National TV. He outed himself. If he'd kept his big mouth shut no one would have known.

Don't you think Biden should have been impeached for that?? Since that's what the dimwit Dems are trying to impeach Trump for?? Biden actually did it. Trump didn't.

Why? Frankly, Biden did exactly what he should have done. "We aren't giving you any more money until this corrupt prosecutor is gone." That's... you know, kind of his job. It wasn't done in secret, the entire western community was pushing to get rid of this guy for years, because he was stealing the aid we were sending over.

The GAO is a political motivated group. Let me guess, you bought into the non-partisan bit. The MSM loves to peddle that nonsense to you ignorant folks.

Right. the FBI, CIA, DoD, State Department, GAO are all "Partisan Hacks" out to get Trump. It's not that Trump is an unstable clown who has no business being in the White House.

You should also pay attention to the timing of their report. The Democrats have nothing, so they get a little more help from a friendly foe.

If they have "nothing", then Trump should have no issue releasing documents and letting Bolton testify. That's what innocent people do.
Great.

But then it's Trump's job to look into corruption complaints also.

Great.

But then it's Trump's job to look into corruption complaints also.

When there is actually, you know, a legitimate complaint.

So this is how this SHOULD work.

"Hey, that stuff Biden did looked fishy. I read it on the internet."

"Um, no, Mr. President. What really happened is that the Prosecutor was corrupt, the IMF and EU wouldn't back any more loans unless he was removed, and Biden got him removed."

"Oh. Thanks for clearing that up for me."

You see, that's what would happen if we had a SANE president. Unfortunately, we've got Trump, so the conversation goes like this.

"Um, no, Mr. President. What really happened..."

"Don't tell me that, I read it on the internet and Fox News. So it must be true. You guys are all a bunch of losers and babies! Fire Sessions and Tillerson and get real yes men in here! Someone get that Zelensky guy on the phone!"

The problem is, instead of having a president who relies on expertise, we have a bunch of sycophants mollifying a man baby to not fuck things up.

This is so funny.

Somebody is shooting at you. They run out of bullets.....and you throw them more bulltets.

That makes a lot of sense.

So this is how this SHOULD work.

"Um, no, Mr. President. What really happened is that the Prosecutor was corrupt, the IMF and EU wouldn't back any more loans unless he was removed, and Biden got him removed."

"Oh. Thanks for clearing that up for me."

You see, that's what would happen if we had a SANE president. Unfortunately, we've got Trump, so the conversation goes like this.

No, that is what an short-sighted, ignorant person would do. A free thinking intelligent person would respond like so:

"Hey, that stuff Biden did looked fishy. How could his son get a job he was not qualified for making 50k/mth?"

"Ok, but that doesn't explain his son's exorbitant salary and that fact that Biden had a vested interest in Burisma not being investigated while is son was on the board. You may want to dig a little deeper into this thing. Seems like you guys didn't really want to find anything and took a cursory glance instead of actually investigating."

"Ok, Mr. President, we probably should take a closer look."

"Maybe I should ask Ukraine to do their own investigation as well. If we are really trying to find the truth, having two independent sources taking a look is not a bad idea."

There IS a difference between unwilling and unable Democrats are unable to stop this scum in our WH Republicans are unwilling

Owwwww....ow, ow, ow! Your masterful, fact-based retort just crushed the article listing over 1,000 Obama lies, citing reference material backing each one up! Your withering, NON-emotional, NON-butt-hurt come-back has made me question my entire way of thinking....

Wait...nope...I'm over it. :p
trump has lied over 16,000 times in 3 years. Obamas 1,063 are in 8 years. That's 96 months. Obama told 11 lied per month. Trump has been in office 36 months or 1095 days. That's 15 lies a day. In less than 3 months trump told more lies than Obama did in 2-4 year terms. So we can read all of Obamas lies according to some alt right idiot, but his lies do not come near the quantity of the lies told by trump.

How many are acceptable ?

Should Obama (the affirmative action failure president) have been impeached.

Al Green and Maxine Waters both admitted that when Trump is acquitted they will start impeachment all over again. They will not accept Trump's reelection. If democrats are to be believed that's when the cities will burn.

Let them Impeach. The more they do it, the weaker they look. The Democrats are showing the American People that GETTrump is more important than jobs, a strong retirement, etc.

No, that is what an short-sighted, ignorant person would do. A free thinking intelligent person would respond like so:

"Hey, that stuff Biden did looked fishy. How could his son get a job he was not qualified for making 50k/mth?"

"Ok, but that doesn't explain his son's exorbitant salary and that fact that Biden had a vested interest in Burisma not being investigated while is son was on the board. You may want to dig a little deeper into this thing. Seems like you guys didn't really want to find anything and took a cursory glance instead of actually investigating."

"Ok, Mr. President, we probably should take a closer look."

"Maybe I should ask Ukraine to do their own investigation as well. If we are really trying to find the truth, having two independent sources taking a look is not a bad idea."

Except that investigating Bursima wouldn't have had an effect on Hunter one way or the other. His firm was paid to do a job, and that job still needed to get done, investigations or not. Which is what the Diplomatic and Intel professionals would have told the Orange Shitgibbon had he bothered to ask.

Which he clearly didn't. Instead, he let Rudy and Parnas and the rest of the crooks run their own "Drug Deal" (Bolton's words) over there.

I want to know why Bolton called it a "Drug Deal"... don't you?

Except that investigating Bursima wouldn't have had an effect on Hunter one way or the other. His firm was paid to do a job, and that job still needed to get done, investigations or not.

Follow the money. Do you know what Burisma was being investigated for? Tax evasion. You don't think Hunter's 50k/mth salary would have come under scrutiny during this investigation? You don't think that could have upset the sweet deal the Biden's had going? Get real.

Follow the money. Do you know what Burisma was being investigated for? Tax evasion. You don't think Hunter's 50k/mth salary would have come under scrutiny during this investigation? You don't think that could have upset the sweet deal the Biden's had going? Get real.

Not really, since the tax evasion happened before Hunter was hired.

Hunter's FIRM was hired to correct Bursima's international business issues and corporate best practices... something companies do all the time, they bring in consultants to tell people how to do their jobs. (I Personally have no use for consultants, but they are a reality of modern corporate life.)

One more time- It really doesn't matter what Hunter did or didn't do. Trump broke the law by using federal funds to get the Ukraine to slime Biden.

If they didn't, he should have NO PROBLEM letting Bolton and all the other actors testify under oath.

Bolton has a financial interest in this case. Of course he should not testify. He's selling a book.

Forum List

Back