When Trump Is Aquitted...What Happens Next ?

By taking this to a level of stupidity never before imagined, Pelosi and Schitt have pretty much created an open war.

I've never seen congresspeople badmouth each other as much as they have on this. There is little to no respect in many corners and it's going to get worse.

Trump will be re-elected, which will only send the left into a more frenzied shitfest.

Depending on who owns the house or senate...it will be open warfare.

Nothing will get done.

And that is the gift of it all.

Fuck the federal shit hole we call D.C.

It is open war and I welcome it.

If the Dems improve their Candidates he will get 4 more years.

trump is going to get carved like a thanksgiving turkey this fall and by the time it's over, if people are stupid enough to reelect this idiot, then I don't want to read the whining when things start falling apart.

By taking this to a level of stupidity never before imagined, Pelosi and Schitt have pretty much created an open war.

I've never seen congresspeople badmouth each other as much as they have on this. There is little to no respect in many corners and it's going to get worse.

Trump will be re-elected, which will only send the left into a more frenzied shitfest.

Nothing will get done.

trump is going to get carved like a thanksgiving turkey this fall and by the time it's over, if people are stupid enough to reelect this idiot, then I don't want to read the whining when things start falling apart.
We need an economic collapse. It will reshuffle the deck.

Nothing will get done.

You don't have a candidate that can stand on the stage with him.

He was impeached for lying about getting a blow job.

Trump tried to use tax dollars to get a foreign government to smear a political opponent.

Tell me which is worse?

Nope. He was impeached for lying.

Oh and Trump didn't need to smear Biden. Biden did that all by himself on National TV. He outed himself. If he'd kept his big mouth shut no one would have known.

Don't you think Biden should have been impeached for that?? Since that's what the dimwit Dems are trying to impeach Trump for?? Biden actually did it. Trump didn't.
Why do you keep saying that about Joe Biden's video?

It was not an illegal quid pro quo? What do You not understand about that...???
why do you and the left keep saying it was quid pro quo when it's not been proven and so many also say it was not.

what do you not understand about that?

not a very effective counter argument it is? and no - i don't want the damn pinto.
it's been proven, 10 times over!

have you not been watching the impeachment trial?

maybe you should keep quiet, until you do some catching up on the matter???

How do you justify a 1 million dollar salary to someone who has no knowledge of the business he was in ?

Please .....give it a shot.

Burisma's owner had been appointed to a govt job, of which he laundered gvt monies to friends and himself, until he was fired.

A couple of years after the owner of Burisma, got in to all this trouble, Burisma was trying to get back in to good graces and clean up their act of the black stain the owner had put on them like with many other corporations in the USA that got in trouble and were trying to fit back in to the ''clean business world'' they hired people like Hunter Biden, with a good last name, to show the world they were cleaning up their act.

It was not just Biden, but other good standing people known put there were hired as well on the board.

He was hired, for his father's good name... yes, a good name, known for not being corrupt, middle class Joe. Hunter was obviously used by Burisma, along with others, to make Burisma look better on paper so they could crawl their name, out of the slum...

unfortunately, those type of things, putting up shiny objects like new board members after a disgrace, is not illegal or criminal...

scummy, but not criminal

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Nothing will get done.

The democrats currently have 12 candidates he could not beat. You don't get it, trumps presidential record is what he will run on. Making up nicknames is not domestic policy and tweeting is not foreign policy. trump has been a sorry president and instead of paying attention to what he has done, you guy were happy because he was "dissing them libs." This fall the record of his presidency, all of it, is going to be examined and considering he got impeached, your comment shows that you're delusional. Biden, if he's the nominee, will humiliate, then destroy trump. trump is dumb and thin skinned. When the ads start slamming his presidency expect a meltdown.

Oh and Trump didn't need to smear Biden. Biden did that all by himself on National TV. He outed himself. If he'd kept his big mouth shut no one would have known.

Don't you think Biden should have been impeached for that?? Since that's what the dimwit Dems are trying to impeach Trump for?? Biden actually did it. Trump didn't.

why do you and the left keep saying it was quid pro quo when it's not been proven and so many also say it was not.

not a very effective counter argument it is? and no - i don't want the damn pinto.

How do you justify a 1 million dollar salary to someone who has no knowledge of the business he was in ?

Burisma's owner had been appointed to a govt job, of which he laundered gvt monies to friends and himself, until he was fired.

A couple of years after the owner of Burisma, got in to all this trouble, Burisma was trying to get back in to good graces and clean up their act of the black stain the owner had put on them like with many other corporations in the USA that got in trouble and were trying to fit back in to the ''clean business world'' they hired people like Hunter Biden, with a good last name, to show the world they were cleaning up their act.

It was not just Biden, but other good standing people known put there were hired as well on the board.

He was hired, for his father's good name... yes, a good name, known for not being corrupt, middle class Joe. Hunter was obviously used by Burisma, along with others, to make Burisma look better on paper so they could crawl their name, out of the slum...

unfortunately, those type of things, putting up shiny objects like new board members after a disgrace, is not illegal or criminal...

scummy, but not criminal

And no Biden understood this.

Nobody stopped to think...why is my son being offered a 1MM/year job when he doesn't know squat about the business or industry ?

Give me a break.

Funny how somebody in a pile of shit looks so clean to you, but you somehow think a president who made a phone call is all of sudden worthy of removal.

Unfucking believable.

Yes, and let's not forget...this is not a criminal investigation.

Hunter doesn't need to be a technical criminal. Just being tied up to a job we'd all like but never get becasue of Daddy's good name.....yep that is fair game.

Last edited:

Nothing will get done.

The democrats currently have 12 candidates he could not beat. You don't get it, trumps presidential record is what he will run on. Making up nicknames is not domestic policy and tweeting is not foreign policy. trump has been a sorry president and instead of paying attention to what he has done, you guy were happy because he was "dissing them libs." This fall the record of his presidency, all of it, is going to be examined and considering he got impeached, your comment shows that you're delusional. Biden, if he's the nominee, will humiliate, then destroy trump. trump is dumb and thin skinned. When the ads start slamming his presidency expect a meltdown.

You are full of predictions.

Make you feel better ?

I hope so, because when reality hits, you are going to be the one who looks like the wicked witch of west with a gallon of water on her.

Nothing will get done.

You don't get it, Mr. racist.

All of you predicted Armegeddon when he was elected the first time around.

Not only are we not in the Apocolypse, we are doing quite well (and so is Trump).

Please, keep crying and jerking off to your Obama doll.

People are growing tired of your lying pessimistic claptrap.

scummy, but not criminal
upload_2020-1-24_17-15-14-png.302345

Nothing will get done.

You aren't going to be very happy.

Nothing will get done.

She isn't happy now....

She's a crying, whining, self-absorbed racist who can't get over the fact people are not going to kiss her ass because she isn't white.

yes you have....to be an ignorant, brainwashed, fake news-parroting, Trump-hating snowflake. You should brag.....

:p
just watching and listening to to the trial, 24/7...even on right now...

try it! you can learn a lot!

Yes you can, you can learn about all of he hearsay"evidence", you can hear the Dems try to co-op the SEnate Rules and can listen Schiff

Nothing will get done.

Uhh...all of them can stand on a stage with him..even the second and third tier candidates, and bury him intellectually.
If he gets into a policy debate with any of them, he's toast...because he couldn't articulate a policy position if his life depended on it.
He will be the Thanksgiving Day turkey on those debate nights.

He better hope that Joe Biden is the nominee. He's the only one Trump stands a chance against.
A Trump re-election is not guaranteed.

Nothing will get done.

Uhh...all of them can stand on a stage with him..even the second and third tier candidates, and bury him intellectually.
If he gets into a policy debate with any of them, he's toast...because he couldn't articulate a policy position if his life depended on it.

He better hope that Joe Biden is the nominee. He's the only one Trump stands a chance against.

But it is looking better and better all the time.

His non-election was guaranteed...remember....

The anger and hate of trump supporters is for all to see in reading the posts on this thread. I am not trolling for anyone to support my following comments, nor will I respond to anyone who posts in response with an ad hominem and/or pathological hate directed at me. Off course I have no control of those who hate me for my opinions.

The OP on this tread finds the Defendant, Donald J. Trump will be acquitted, and I presume s/he has never listened to the evidence thus far presented and if s/he did, it would be dismissed as hate for DJT and thus fake, or, it doesn't matter and s/he will support President Trump no matter what he has done.

I suspect those still supporting DJT have ignored the evidence thus far presented by the Managers (prosecutors) and the evidence of witnesses who testified under oath during the two committee hearings.

Of course no one reading this post has taken the oath which all 100 Senators have, that is to listen to the evidence and not make a judgement until all sides have made their points.

Granted, I believe DJT is unfit to have the power he was given, and I believe for many reasons that he is unfit to remain as POTUS. Putting aside the two articles of impeachment, the President's reign has brought chaos to the office: He promised to drain the swamp and has fouled it; He has alienated most of our allies; His rhetoric is divisive and has made the uncivil comments obvious to all who will read all of the posts above as a certainty.

Nothing will get done.

yes you have....to be an ignorant, brainwashed, fake news-parroting, Trump-hating snowflake. You should brag.....

Yes you can, you can learn about all of he hearsay"evidence", you can hear the Dems try to co-op the SEnate Rules and can listen Schiff
What hearsay evidence? Spit it out... what evidence is hearsay that you object to and why?

What hearsay evidence? Spit it out... what evidence is hearsay that you object to and why?

LOL, how many "witnesses" actually "heard" the call?

Forum List

Back