When they go low - kick them! Hard!

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
I was watching Joe Biden‘s wife echoing Michelle Obama by saying “when they go low, we go high”.

I agree with Eric holder when he said they go low we kick them. But I believe we should not only kick them, but we should kick them hard. Kick them hard with the truth!

What happens is that we don’t end up with an even playing field because Republicans lie about anything and everything and create conspiracies out of thin air and Democrats don’t fight back.

Just because Republicans lie and slander doesn’t mean Democrats have to do the same thing. But when republicans do lie and slander and create conspiracies we have to hit back —— with the truth.

Not only will the truth set you free, but it’ll win elections.

How can you get lower than a libturd?

For all his asinine post about "the truth" is worth, he ignores any truth anyone responds with, then pisses and moans someone trolls his troll thread.

The Mueller report had NOTHING in it.

Does Deanturd care?

No.

Was there evidence his moonbat messiah COLLUDED with the russians,

Yes. I posted it in his last thread about how much he hates Trump.

Will he accept that fact? Fuck no, he won't even acknowledge it.

Is deanturd worth the effort?

No, but it's amusing to see the pathetic piece of shit wail all day about the same redundant shit over and over.

Last edited by a moderator:
The reason Michelle Obama said to kick high is because she didn't want to get kicked in the nuts....

Has anyone seen RBG?

• Banned
See how these Republicans are? They’re just such nasty people. Look at the stuff they write.
And yet they scream at me that I’m trolling. When I talk about trump having unprotected sex with a p0rn star it’s because he had unprotected sex with a p0rn star and the moral majority calls him their spiritual leader.

It’s Official: Jerry Falwell Jr. Has Substituted Donald Trump For Jesus Christ

See how these Republicans are? They’re just such nasty people. Look at the stuff they write.
And yet they scream at me that I’m trolling. When I talk about trump having unprotected sex with a p0rn star it’s because he had unprotected sex with a p0rn star and the moral majority calls him their spiritual leader.

Hey dumbass,

The whore has to pay Trump's legal fees.

• Banned
How can you get lower than a libturd?

For all his asinine post about "the truth" is worth, he ignores any truth anyone responds with, then pisses and moans someone trolls his troll thread.

Does Deanturd care?

No.

Was there evidence his moonbat messiah COLLUDED with the russians,

Yes. I posted it in his last thread about how much he hates Trump.

Will he accept that fact? Fuck no, he won't even acknowledge it.

Is deanturd worth the effort?

No, but it's amusing to see the pathetic piece of shit wail all day about the same redundant shit over and over.

You know there’s a link in my signature line to the Mueller report. All you have to do is read it and you can see exactly what it says. But let me give you just a few blurbs from it.

D5zzbRjWAAATqtQ

D4yFxMsWwAA5_HK

D44XJr-XkAA_EUh

I understand that you’re one of those Republicans that really, really like Russia. But many Americans don’t like Russia. Remember Ronald Reagan standing in front of the iron curtain and yelling tear down that wall?
So for whatever reason Republicans are now on the side of Russia against the United States, I suspect the majority of Americans are still on the side of the United States.

• Banned

Hey dumbass,

The whore has to pay Trump's legal fees.
And yet, who signed the checks?

D3AHN9dXQAA9thP

Not only was Trump making illegal p0rn star payments, but he was doing it while in office according to the dates on the checks And because we know the schedule of the president, we know what else he was doing on that very day he was making p0rn star payments. It would be hilarious if it wasn’t sick.

I say kick their teeth out!

Then put your boot on their necks and press down.

612021_1294094994083_full.jpg

It's the only thing these bastards understand, raw, brute, force.

Last edited:
I was watching Joe Biden‘s wife echoing Michelle Obama by saying “when they go low, we go high”.

I agree with Eric holder when he said they go low we kick them. But I believe we should not only kick them, but we should kick them hard. Kick them hard with the truth!

What happens is that we don’t end up with an even playing field because Republicans lie about anything and everything and create conspiracies out of thin air and Democrats don’t fight back.

Just because Republicans lie and slander doesn’t mean Democrats have to do the same thing. But when republicans do lie and slander and create conspiracies we have to hit back —— with the truth.

Great when you say someone lies you should back it up lol

You know there’s a link in my signature line to the Mueller report. All you have to do is read it and you can see exactly what it says. But let me give you just a few blurbs from it.

D5zzbRjWAAATqtQ

D4yFxMsWwAA5_HK

D44XJr-XkAA_EUh

I understand that you’re one of those Republicans that really, really like Russia. But many Americans don’t like Russia. Remember Ronald Reagan standing in front of the iron curtain and yelling tear down that wall?
So for whatever reason Republicans are now on the side of Russia against the United States, I suspect the majority of Americans are still on the side of the United States.

eftHollywood.jpg

Except for at least 10 charges of Obstruction of Justice that over 566 former prosecutors and DOJ officials say they would have prosecuted except for the fact DOJ has a policy against indicating a serving President.

Not only was Trump making illegal p0rn star payments, but he was doing it while in office according to the dates on the checks And because we know the schedule of the president, we know what else he was doing on that very day he was making p0rn star payments. It would be hilarious if it wasn’t sick.

giphy.gif

It gives me pleasure to know how miserable you are over the fact Trump beat hitlery, wiped away all the regressive damage your moonbat messiah did and that you're been throwing a non-stop tantrum since then Deanturd.

So I don't care if Trump, Stormy, Putin, 3 russian whores and a midget had an orgy and then a turd fight in the kremlin.

If a piece of shit like you is this miserable, great things are happening for the rest of the country.

Kicking you after all this butthurt seems like overkill. Maybe we'll wait till November 2020. Might be more fun then. :)

How about the Obama quote in Philadelphia in 2008. "If they (republicans) bring a knife to a fight we will bring a gun".

Great when you say someone lies you should back it up lol
I do back it up. Always.

Trump's lies have passed 10,000.

How about the Obama quote in Philadelphia in 2008. "If they (republicans) bring a knife to a fight we will bring a gun".
I don't see a link to it, but if he said that, good for him.

Dean, I say this as someone whose known you for a while - get help before you hurt yourself or someone else.

Forum List

Back