When The Powerful Say Truth Is A Lie And Lies Are The Truth, No One Will Stand Up For America But You

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016
When The Powerful Say Truth Is A Lie And Lies Are The Truth, No One Will Stand Up For America But You
In an age when Americans have grown used to casually shrugging away their freedoms at the whim of TV pundits, this kind of propaganda is seriously dangerous.
26 Mar 2021 ~~ By Christopher Bedord

In short, it’s a story about Democrats aiming to seize massive power over how elections are run. Of course, you wouldn’t get any of that information from The New York Times headline or copy. In fact, funny enough, the second story on The New York Times’ politics page Thursday morning was the one headlined, “Republicans Aim To Seize More Power Over How Elections Are Run.”

In an age when Americans have grown used to casually shrugging away their freedoms at the whim of TV pundits, this kind of propaganda is seriously dangerous.

In short, it’s a story about Democrats aiming to seize massive power over how elections are run. Of course, you wouldn’t get any of that information from The New York Times headline or copy. In fact, funny enough, the second story on The New York Times’ politics page Thursday morning was the one headlined, “Republicans Aim To Seize More Power Over How Elections Are Run.”
Elections have consequences. The right is trying to narrow the electorate, so THEY can be a majority in the future. Hypocrisy of the highest order and not something any reasonable person would consider as being the way America should be.

Elections have consequences. The right is trying to narrow the electorate, so THEY can be a majority in the future. Hypocrisy of the highest order and not something any reasonable person would consider as being the way America should be.
Liar.

Liar.
You're obviously not a reasonable person, therefore easily fooled. Take off the blinders. It isn't doing your mental health any good.

Great article, I would add though that it is the Democrats now that are being used by the globalists to advance their agenda. It was the Neocons/Republicans that in the past advanced the agenda of war. They are two sides of the same coin. Which is why we must work from the ground up, if we are going have a fighting chance to stop this.

Evidence of the lies being put forward are as simple as Biden's press conference. Main media outlets make no mention of Biden's rambling nonsensical moments.

Had it been Trump who was lost and bewildered it would have been front page news:

Biden’s Press Conference Showed a Focused President

Analysis: Biden uses press conference as a chance to point fingers at Trump

President Joe Biden Demonstrates Six Q&A Skills In His First Press Conference

For media, Biden news conference notable for what's missing

Elections have consequences.
So do these:

Peaceful-AR15-Gun-Owner.png

Liar.
You're obviously not a reasonable person, therefore easily fooled. Take off the blinders. It isn't doing your mental health any good.
Your obviously not a reasonable person, take off the blinders. It isn'doing your mental health any good.

Over the years, I've read quite a bit about elections, redistricting, and gerrymandering. It's pretty interesting stuff. Suffice it to say that the two major political parties have gotten extremely good at analyzing voters, their interests, and their locations by more than just their zip codes. They have voter data that is both general and precise. They can analyze voters' shopping habits, tv viewing habits, magazine subscription preferences, and even what kind of car you drive to determine the likelihood of how any person is likely to vote, beyond just your voting history.

One of the older tricks is to redistrict in such a way as to place a lot of registered Democrats all in one district which will always put a Democrat in office while making other Congressional districts closer in terms of registered voters but with a decided advantage toward Republicans. I recall reading about this happening in WI a few years ago. While Democratic candidates for the US Congress and State Senate and State Assembly received something like 55% of all votes statewide, however Democrats statewide only won about 47% of the offices. Very often these districts are drawn up in such a way as to make it glaringly obvious that the intention is to put a thumb on the scale even before the first vote is cast.

However, Republicans are getting increasingly desperate. You see, the GOP is getting increasingly White, rural, and older. even as the population is increasingly culturally and racially diverse, urban, and younger.

Now, ask any Republican what he wants on election day, and he (like any politician) would say, "VOTE FOR ME!" But if a person is not inclined to vote for Mr. GOP, he would be happy if you just sat out the election due to apathy or any other reason. But the last thing in the world he would want is to make it easy for any person to vote if that person is not likely to vote for him. The more road blocks that are thrown up for potential voters who are not inclined to vote for him, the more likely he will win. One of the roadblocks I remember came from Texas, I believe, when they instituted an ID requirement in order to vote. They would accept a gun registration card but not a student ID card for the obvious reason that gun owners are far more likely to vote for the GOP and students are more likely to vote Democrat.

There's more!

Last edited:

Over the years, I've read quite a bit about elections, redistricting, and gerrymandering. It's pretty interesting stuff. Suffice it to say that the two major political parties have gotten extremely good at analyzing voters, their interests, and their locations by more than just their zip codes. They have voter data that is both general and precise. They can analyze voters' shopping habits, tv viewing habits, magazine subscription preferences, and even what kind of car you drive to determine the likelihood of how any person is likely to vote, beyond just your voting history.

One of the older tricks is to redistrict in such a way as to place a lot of registered Democrats all in one district which will always put a Democrat in office while making other Congressional districts closer in terms of registered voters but with a decided advantage toward Republicans. I recall reading about this happening in WI a few years ago. While Democratic candidates for the US Congress and State Senate and State Assembly received something like 55% of all votes statewide, however Democrats statewide only won about 47% of the offices. Very often these districts are drawn up in such a way as to make it glaringly obvious that the intention is to put a thumb on the scale even before the first vote is cast.

However, Republicans are getting increasingly desperate. You see, the GOP is getting increasingly White, rural, and older. even as the population is increasingly culturally and racially diverse, urban, and younger.

Now, ask any Republican what he wants on election day, and he (like any politician) would say, "VOTE FOR ME!" But if a person is not inclined to vote for Mr. GOP, he would be happy if you just sat out the election due to apathy or any other reason. But the last thing in the world he would want is to make it easy for any person to vote if that person is not likely to vote for him. The more road blocks that are thrown up for potential voters who are not inclined to vote for him, the more likely he will win. One of the roadblocks I remember came from Texas, I believe, when they instituted an ID requirement in order to vote. They would accept a gun registration card but not a student ID card for the obvious reason that gun owners are far more likely to vote for the GOP and students are more likely to vote Democrat.

There's more!

Here's an example of what a State can do if they don't really want you to vote. Before I tell it, I'll let you how my State (Colorado) makes it easy for everyone to vote.

Every registered voter gets an absentee ballot. We've been doing it since 2013, and I think everyone likes it because it took a Constitutional right that was sometimes an inconvenient chore because of the weather or your other responsibilities and made it effortless. Just so you'll know, they're coded the ballot so they can't be duplicated and you have to sign on the form so it can't be falsified. I filled it out at my leisure, The day before election day, I dropped it off at a ballot drop box near city hall. There's a two way road there with an island in the middle with drop boxes facing in both directions. That way, two lanes of cars can drop of ballots at the same time. My wait time was between 5 and 10 seconds because there was one car in front of me.

Now, when a State wants to discourage voting, they've got a number of tricks up their sleeve. For one, they can keep moving polling places. So, one year it's at a school. Perhaps the next time, it's at a Rec Center gymnasium. They can reduce the number of polling places which means that parking might be a problem. Or they can reduce the number of voting machines which means longer lines. You probably recall seeing all those long lines in Georgia last year. I'm sure that there were some people who didn't vote because they had to get home to feed their kids because they just couldn't wait in line for hours. For early voting, they can close polling places right about the time that most people get off work. They can limit registration times and/or require registration weeks before election day. Then of course, the State can purge voter rolls. These are not the kinds of activities that elected or appointed officials will do if they want all their citizens to vote.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back